Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Anong Religion Mo at Bakit?

anong relihiyon mo?

• aetheist

Votes: 25 8.7%
  • islam

Votes: 24 8.3%
  • protestant

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • iglesia ni kristo

Votes: 55 19.1%
  • seventh day adventist

Votes: 10 3.5%
  • baptist

Votes: 8 2.8%
  • jehovas witness

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • born again christian

Votes: 35 12.2%
  • dating daan

Votes: 17 5.9%
  • el shaddai

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • jesus is lord

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • doane baptist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • interfaith

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • catholic

Votes: 74 25.7%
  • others(note:voters name will not be displayed)

Votes: 25 8.7%

• Total voters
born again Christian. It's not about religion naman daw, it's the relationship with God. He is the potter and we are His clay that He molds day by day.

Salam(greating of peace/peace) po sa lahat!..

ISLAM po religion ko!...

"Love your neighbor like how you love yourself."
-Mohammad S.A.W

Last edited:
reverted ako sa islam from catholicism. Bakit islam ang napili ko? Maari po itong makasagot http://ganicanor.wordpress.com kapayapaan po sa lahat.

Alhamdulillah kapatid.. taga saan po kayo? ako po taga Zamboanga. where Muslims & Christians live peacefully. baliktad po kc lumalabas sa mga news sa Manila. magulo dw d2 eh hnd naman 22o.

Last edited:
i'm catholic because i was raised and baptized as catholic. :)

i'm catholic because i was raised and baptized as catholic. :)
the best and honest answer so far.:)

one best answer is "because i was born in a christian country" or "because my parents are Christians, Muslims etc." ;)

...atheist ba yung first sa list?? wrong spelling eh...but atheism is not a religion...

i was baptized as a catholic...walang magagawa eh baby pa ako nun eh...baptized catholic kaming lahat sa pamilya...pero walang nagpapractice ng catholicism ni isa samin....baptist ang sinusunod nila...ako lang ang atheist...:lol:

BORN AGAIN Christian...
John 3:3
"Unless one is BORN AGAIN he cannot see the kingdom of GOD."
:beat::beat::beat:

di kyo brO mta2wag na ISLAM kung di kyo mag ppray 5x aday:thumbsup:muslim lang kyo bro peace....ISLAM her:thumbsup:

atheism is not a religion.. would you be so kind to remove it in the polls?

have a nice day!

Back
Top Bottom