Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Anything About PEDALBOARDS

infectious911

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I wanna start this thread to talk about pedalboards. Anything you want to share to someone who is beginning to build, to someone who has "pedalboard-addiction", or probably to someone who has a good board and wanting to purge and upgrade some of his pedals. You can also talk about your pedalboard signal chain/flow. Anything about PEDALBOARD that'll help or give others idea of what it is or how you do yours.

Post pictures of your pedalboard and tell us how you did it. Best if you have boutique pedals. :10:

I'll post mine if someone started to reply. :whistle:

Thanks all! :salute:

share ko yung pedalboard ko sir next time.. nasa office kasi ako.. hehehe..

Back
Top Bottom