Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

apple ID password

Cheeny15

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I need someone help. My sister buy a second hand iphone 5s coming from his friend. Eventually his nephews friend also buy it to his friend too. now when the iphone is on my sister now, the iphone ask for an apple id password. The problem is that we cannot find the real owner of the phone because he/she already resign to his work, and change the password of the log in account in the phone. Also we have a problem with regards on how do we log out the icloud apple id password.

What do I need to do on that?

Thanks,

Cheeny

bili ka ng IP Box pang bypass ng Apple ID at icloud account:lol:

Hello,

I need someone help. My sister buy a second hand iphone 5s coming from his friend. Eventually his nephews friend also buy it to his friend too. now when the iphone is on my sister now, the iphone ask for an apple id password. The problem is that we cannot find the real owner of the phone because he/she already resign to his work, and change the password of the log in account in the phone. Also we have a problem with regards on how do we log out the icloud apple id password.

What do I need to do on that?

Thanks,

Cheeny

pakilinaw ng narration mo, unang pagamit mo ng "his" ay mali dahil your referring to your "ate's friend", dapat "her" friend. then mga sumunod na sentences ... malabo ... lalaki ba yang ate mo?:clap:

Last edited:
Bili ka nalang bago panambak nalang yan pyesa.anu ba status ng fone ngayon ni reset nyo ba or ni restore?halo nalang ba kung halo yan wala na talaga pag asa

Back
Top Bottom