Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Atheists and Agnostics Meeting Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
So ano masasabi nyo sa alagad ng Syensya tulad ng Doctor na nakaranas nito? are they fools by saying... its a miracle...? natural incident lang din eto? im talking sa lahat ng Doctor sa mundo ah... hinde lang sa pinas...Ex. nabuhay after Declaring dead? wala ng chance kasi nasa stage 3,4 final ng cancer and suddenly gumaling?
if the doctor is a theist of course he will say "it's a miracle!"

"One large difference between science and religion is this: In science, if the facts don’t fit the theory, the theory is modified or tossed out. In religion, if the facts don’t fit the theory, the facts are often tossed out.":salute:

"One large difference between science and religion is this: In science, if the facts don¡¯t fit the theory, the theory is modified or tossed out. In religion, if the facts don¡¯t fit the theory, the facts are often tossed out.":salute:

I Agree,but not absolutely.. Majority of the religions are doing so,pero HINDI LAHAT. Marahil may isa,dalawa or tatlo but one thing for sure ANG AMING RELIHIYON AY HINDI GANYAN.. Sorry sa pakiki epal,its my first and last post here. Pasensya na mga sir,respetuhan lang sana. Walang sino man sa atin ang ayaw magparespeto,kaya respeto lang. Salamat.

nakalaya din. :yipee:
welcome back bro.! kamusta sa loob.? :lol:

so in Science i mean sa belief nyo pag hinde nyo ma explain? hinde nyo paniniwalaan..?

So ano masasabi nyo sa alagad ng Syensya tulad ng Doctor na nakaranas nito? are they fools by saying... its a miracle...? natural incident lang din eto? im talking sa lahat ng Doctor sa mundo ah... hinde lang sa pinas...Ex. nabuhay after Declaring dead? wala ng chance kasi nasa stage 3,4 final ng cancer and suddenly gumaling?

gusto ko lang makuha opinion ng nakakarami para maintindihan ko pano kayo tumingin ng bagay...

just because doctors says that something unexplainable by science is a miracle doesn't mean miracle exists. that's argument from ignorance and doctors are not authority to tell something is a supernatural or not. NDE's are subject for more research and investigation and it was never a proof for an afterlife.

let me ask you this, will you consider when a muslim experience a near death situation and then he claims that he saw Muhammad or allah? would you believe him?

good day and godless to everyone.:)

Wow dinelete ng Mod ung previous post ko.:lmao:
Sayang hindi ko na ma eexpose pa ung mga Kalokohan ng Theory of Evolution ska ni Darwin. :rofl:
Ok lang, na expose ko nmn ung iba pti ung mga ka engotan nyo eh :lol:
Mundo daw oblique spheroid,sun daw ang center of the unviverse,mga bagay lang daw na flat ang na sstretch tpos nagmamarunong pa sa hebrew about the hebrew word" khug" na pinipilit nyo na flat surface ang meaning.:lmao: Kung hindi lang dinelete ng mod ung post ko kitang kita pgging engot nyo.Binibida nyo pa advance daw kayo sa science :excited: Kailan pa naging advane ung paniniwla na ang sun eh center of the universe?:lol:
Nagmamarunong pero ang totoo engot nmn pla.
Kaparehas kayo nung mga atheist na nkausap ko.Gs2 nalang takpan bibig ko tpos ipilit na tama daw ang evolution :lol:

Last edited:
^ :) marami ka pala bala bro :) bawal proving otherwise gawa you ng thread para legal and iwas infrs, friendly reminder :)

Code:
good day and godless to everyone. :)

Good day and God bless :)

ang lata talaga kapag walang laman napaka ingay.:lmao:

godless jtribaco.;)

CBCP apologizes over PCSO scandal

The embattled Catholic Bishops Conference of the Philippines (CBCP) on Monday issued an apology over the controversial vehicle donations from the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO).

“As shepherds struggling to love you like Jesus the Good Shepherd, we are sorry for the pain and sadness that these events have brought upon you,” the CBCP, through its current President, Bishop Nereo Odchimar said in a Pastoral Statement.

The CBCP said they are also “saddened that many of you, especially the youth, the poor, our Basic Ecclesial Communities, have been confused because of the apparent inconsistency of our actions with our pastoral preaching.”

And while it maintains the bishops accepted the donations “without malice,” the CBCP said bishops involved in the scandal are also willing to “accept responsibility for their action.”

On top of the controversy is Butuan Bishop Juan de Dios Pueblos who accepted a sports utility vehicle from former President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo through PCSO’s funds. Pueblos recently hit President Benigno “Noynoy” Aquino III’s performance and said he does not deserve to lead the country (Related story: Malacanang hits prelate).

“We assure you that the bishops concerned are ready to accept responsibility for their actions and to face the consequences if it would be proven unlawful, anomalous, and unconstitutional,” CBCP added in its statement.

The highly-influential CBCP has also vowed to “re-examine” their values.

“We also assure you, our beloved people, that we shall re-examine the manner of our collaboration with government agencies for purposes of helping the poor, making sure that pastoral sensibilities are respected and the highest ethical standards are observed,” CBCP added.

The Senate is set to conduct an inquiry into the controversy this week.

:pray:

^ hypocrisy at its best! those bishops are are just doing their so called vow to poverty! LOL!!

so I thought our church is against gambling? bakit sila pa ang humihingi ng pera at sasakyan at talagang pajero pa! na galing sa gambling! LOL!!!! talaga!!:rofl:

Comment lang ako, off topic, about sa CBCP
Wag nyo sila lahatin sa ginawang mali ng ilang mga Pari :D

^of course not. iilan lang naman yung nahuli eh kaya hindi lahat.:lol: but seriously wala namang nagsasabing lahat bro.;)

This thread should not be used as a venue for pointing out mistakes and making fun of other religions. Caveat. Let us do away with the popular impression that atheism is mostly about attacking established beliefs and/or religions. Because for me, the true essence of being an atheist is all about finding contentment and satisfaction in our humanity, in being able to enjoy life fully without longing for the love of a Supreme Being.

Last edited:
^ ver well siad sir :) yan mga kapatid na non-theist mi guide na tayo hehehe...

@thread: ang saya natin diba dito. mix thoughts and perspective :) 'wag lang tayo mag generalize lalo na regarding ng religion and belief, tao lang tayo nasasaktan :) vice versa.

Ito pa dagdag ko pa para ma-exercise pa ang brain natin through pag-babasa:
http://www.pinoymoneytalk.com/church-philippines-rich-wealth-stocks/
Di me anti-catholics, just facts lang...

^of course not. iilan lang naman yung nahuli eh kaya hindi lahat.:lol: but seriously wala namang nagsasabing lahat bro.;)

Sori sir for I have broke my promise. Oo alam ko,kaya ko sinabi yun, baka kasi yung ibang member(hindi lahat) na atheist na makakabasa ay mag iisip na ang lahat na relihiyon ay talagang ganun,at mas lalo pa nilang titirahin ang member dito na may mga relihiyon at may paniniwala na contrary sa inyo.. Lagi ko kasi yang nakikita sa mga ibang thread dito ,kaya inunahan ko na. HINDI LAHAT. At sinabi ko ring hindi ako absolutely agree,dahil alam ko namang lahat ang tinutukoy ng mate natin na nagpost nun based sa mga napapansin kong mga post nya sa mga religous thread..hehe,no offend sa nagpost. Simply lang naman talaga ang dapat gawin natin eh,RESPECT OTHERS' BELIEFS FOR OURS TO BE RESPECTED. Salamat sir.

welcome back bro.! kamusta sa loob.? :lol:

just because doctors says that something unexplainable by science is a miracle doesn't mean miracle exists. that's argument from ignorance and doctors are not authority to tell something is a supernatural or not. NDE's are subject for more research and investigation and it was never a proof for an afterlife.

let me ask you this, will you consider when a muslim experience a near death situation and then he claims that he saw Muhammad or allah? would you believe him?

good day and godless to everyone.:)

YES i believe him... first if the name of their God is Allah and some is God.. its just a name... it doesnt matter... all i know tao din sya at walang pinagiba sa ibang tao...

2nd how would somebody would crack a joke if he knew he will die anymoment...

3rd dapat pala madunong yung mga doctor no? wag sila manggamot kung yun sa field nila hinde nila ma explain....

sino pa ba paniniwalaan ko yung Doctor na nasa field nila for decades or ikaw na hinde nagstudy sa field nila?

yun lang po at salamat... i just give my opinion too.. i hope
welcome :)

"in Science or "if a certain thinker" cant explained something what they saw,experience,felt,hear,tasted they will deny the existence of it.."

they will probably say guni guni mo lang yan? ganun ba yun?

thanks sa mag rereply

This thread should not be used as a venue for pointing out mistakes and making fun of other religions. Caveat. Let us do away with the popular impression that atheism is mostly about attacking established beliefs and/or religions. Because for me, the true essence of being an atheist is all about finding contentment and satisfaction in our humanity, in being able to enjoy life fully without longing for the love of a Supreme Being.

tamaan sana yung iba... repost ko lang para hinde matabunan ang sinabi ni sir

magandang umaga.... ako di ko alam kung ano ako kasi ganito may mga idea ako na parang ewan lang n magkakacontradict....
1. God is just a product of human needs. A need of support for a certain condition like when you are in a point that there are no one to blame in a certain condition. Yung kumbaga kaya tayo may presidente para may mamuno sa atin at meron tayong magulang para may gagabay sa atin. We need some person which is sovereign unto us.
2. Against naman sa number 1 ko.. If there is no God so all of a sudden, creation of heaven and earth as well as all of the thing here on earth is just a big accident. Where in Atheism dont believe a certain deity exists because of many reason like evidences that may prove Him. Kasi I put my feet on being an atheist and I can explain why He doesnt exist...by means of what I've learned and influnced me. Diba tayo pinanganak tayo na ang mga nasa paligid natin ang nagiging kasangkapan natin para magreason out in explaining what a certain is and these are:
a. Family ideas-mga pinaniniwalaan ng pamilya mo
b. Group ideas- mga pinaniniwalaan ng isang pangkat (race, religion, etc.)
c. Input ideas - mga pinaniniwalaan mo by means of knowledge (school, media capitalism)

Itong mga ideya na ito kapag pinagsama-sama mo para ipaliwanag ang isang bagay siguradong magkakandaletche-lethce ang paliwanag mo kasi nga magcocontradict. But in Philosophy to get a right answer in a certain question take all those ideas and think logical but com to think of it only input ideas will be useful in doing these so in conclusion you will not 100% telling that a certain question will be answered right because you had use one of those three. So God will be nothing in terms of the # 3 ideas sometime that ideas is factual right? So when these is factual my 1st statement where in all of a sudden it is a very big accident ang pgkakalikha sa atin is contradicting in the field of science where in there is always a reaction in any action, cause and effect like that diba? naguguluhan din ako diyan.

3. If God exist and had done all things on these earth why are there evils on these earth? He made it also? And If He is so powerful maybe he knows that there will be something will be gone bad in the garden of eden and solve it before it is to late. Right. I think the evidence that He knows what will happen is that in the book of isiah" In the beginning there was a word, and the word was with God" In these lines he knows what will happen since the beginning diba? Diba these word is who? These word has become flesh. So why He can't get rid of it before?

Im still searching of what is the truth and sometimes I dont believe Him according to my knowledge. Sometimes I read the bible but I have in mind that these book may be also revised just to gain money according to our history religion is the best corrupt society in the planet they trick people just to gain money am I right?

Ayun I maybe confused noh??

share ko lng to hindi ko alam if what verse ng bible pero alam ko apocalypse to eh sa likurang likuran, hindi ko alam of what is the real verse pero eto yung idea sana wag kayo magalit sa akin kasi sharing of thoughts ito diba? ayun

"Existence of Him is a thing that our human mind that can never imagine."

ayan na lng pinanghahawakan ko if wala na ko masagot sa mga tanong ko kasi sabagay sa isang relasyon if we start complaining we start doubting and we start doubting we will start answering our own question and when we start that we will slowly ruining our own relationship.

YES i believe him... first if the name of their God is Allah and some is God.. its just a name... it doesnt matter... all i know tao din sya at walang pinagiba sa ibang tao...
i dont get this. what do you mean? Allan = Yahweh = Jehovah = Shiva = Vishnu? ganun ba yun?

"in Science or "if a certain thinker" cant explained something what they saw,experience,felt,hear,tasted they will deny the existence of it.."
not at all times. that is why there is a word "investigation".
they will probably say guni guni mo lang yan? ganun ba yun?
if investigation failed to prove that, then it is "guni-guni".

kala ko ba naman kaya nag tatanong yung isa eh para malinawan..hehe in the end pala personal attack ang gagawin lol..:slap: morning guys,,kakauwi lang galing work eh..

wala naman sigurong tinamaan sa pinost ko na news kagabi noh? peace hehe :salute:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom