Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

AUTOPILOT GOLDMINE! - Make $250/week MINIMUM [Massive Market]

anonymousanyms

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
View attachment 214774
What the heck is this goldmine?
The goldmine is the name of the affiliate program we will be using. Goldmine is connected to the vastly popular gaming site G2A (sort of a cheaper version of steam).

Sign-up for goldmine here: https://www.g2a.com/r/newkid090

Here's how it works... once you sign up for the goldmine program you are given a custom affiliate link (pretty standard so far)... but here is where the magic happens
View attachment 214776 THE SUPER COOKIEView attachment 214776
The beauty of this system is that once someone clicks on your link a cookie is put into their browser FOREVER. So let's say you refer someone and they don't even register or buy a game for months. If they sign up and buy a game a few months even a few years down the road the SUPER COOKIE knows your referred them and you still get paid your commissions.
Time to build up our autopilot 'set and forget system'
If you haven't figured it out yet we are promoting a game site similar to steam called G2A. But the goal is to promote it through the affiliate link they give us for us to get a split of the game sales.
View attachment 214777
Here are the ways you get your affiliate link to explode and get 1000's of clicks bringing you lot's of cookies. It's a numbers game as you can see from my earnings above. The more people you bring in the more you make. So we want maximum exposure.
I. Sponsorships
Do this right and you can scale it to make you hundreds daily. Basically what we are doing here is contacting streamers and youtubers and approaching them offering a 'sponsorship'. In realty what you will do is explain the goldmine affiliate program to them and refer them with your referral link. By doing this you then add them to your 'team' these people will earn you the money you see in my Level 2 column and anyone they refer will be the Level 3 column.

I'm sure you can easily imagine how scalable this is.
View attachment 214778
*Bonus tip: Once you grow this big enough you can offer 'real' lump sum cash sponsorships to massive YouTube channels. You have them mention your referral link and just pay them cash rather than have them sign up for the goldmine program.

I. Social Media
I was just like you.. Reading the word social media and thinking wow that just like throwing darts in the dark and hoping to hit a bullseye. Well it's not at all like that once I figured it out. Social media is amazing free traffic.

I kid you not. All I did was post 5 times per day on my Facebook page and my Twitter with popular hashtags and my ref link in 4 out of 5 posts. I posted about 10-20 comments per day on YouTube videos in the gaming niche and I posted in FaceBook groups. That strategy alone brought me in around $5/day at the beginning. The key is to build your following/empire. Get to the point where your following is so big that those 5 posts a day bring you in $50+

*Bonus tip: Similar to what I was talking about in sponsorships. You would be surprised how popular gamers are on twitter. You can easily find semi famous/famous twitter users that will retweet and promote you for $5 a pop.

I have gone over the general concept needed to build yourself and auto-pilot empire. Nothing should stop you from taking action. Don't close this tab looking for an easier way
I challenge you to at least sign up and give it a go for 24 hours. I know you will make some money. Even if you don't believe in yourself I'm here to help and I believe in you.

Sign-Up for The Goldmine Program: https://www.g2a.com/r/newkid090

AUTOPILOT GOLDMINE! - Make $250/week MINIMUM [Massive Market]

Attachments

• lp3.png
    lp3.png
    84.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 476911825833948.png
    476911825833948.png
    32.2 KB · Views: 206
  • ECanBgs.png
    ECanBgs.png
    95.7 KB · Views: 19