Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

B315s Restoration from soft-brick (Fully Restore)

haha actually balak ko ito ipost pero madami na similar threads kaya tinamad ako ipost credist kay rust

well i did leave hints on my thread about dito if igoogle lang nila yun lalabas agad yung guide na ito

intext:"B315" site:4pda.ru

it was forth32 who made balong flashing possible :)

pagkaka alam ko pwede na rekta upload sa web yung polko 316 na firmware pag yung nvr.exe ginamit mo na firmwware if mapasok mo gui after mo magflash

Salamat Sir. Try ko sya mamaya. Pano if 21.312. Pwede din upload via web noh? At kung powerled parin. at^sfm ko nlng sa telnet?

master eto po ba sulution sa no power pero may ilaw ung icon at lan steady salamat po :)

Salamat Sir. Try ko sya mamaya. Pano if 21.312. Pwede din upload via web noh? At kung powerled parin. at^sfm ko nlng sa telnet?

upload lang via web mag blue light flashing yan basta ginawa yung tut na ito before then restore default lang no need na ng sfm commands

kuha lang kayo ng original firmware from my thread

at^sfm <=== sa pagkakaalam ko pinoy rin ata naka diskubre nito na kinopya ng russian :rofl::rofl::rofl:

at^sfm <=== sa pagkakaalam ko pinoy rin ata naka diskubre nito na kinopya ng russian :rofl::rofl::rofl:

yeah, but that isn't the issue here. we are talking about balong_flash and usbdload.

and i also know that you're the one who discovered it. i'm sorry but the way you say it, sounds like you're bragging about it.

btw, we are not going to waste our time just to argue with you.

Last edited:
yeah, but that isn't the issue here. we are talking about balong_flash and usbdload.

and i also know that you're the one who discovered it. i'm sorry but the way you say it, sounds like you're bragging about it.

btw, we are not going to waste our time just to argue with you.

Boss. Kalma lang

uhh thats why i didnt post this tut although binalak ko kasi madami nasisira like corrupt nvram(one cause of powerled) well in one way or another i think alam din nila yung at command noon pa at di lang pinoy yung sa hackers rambling blog madami dun info
mostly kasi approach nila mas malinaw at mas maikling steps they even made and enabled at commands on 321 firmware via modded firmware tho at yung at command matagal na rin siya gamit para makuha yung pattern for the algo 4 code (arabic forums from saudi,libya etc) welp dapat dina pinagaawayan yan malitt na bagay tulad na lang nung evo+ fitmware pagkatago tago pa may nagupload nga na pinoy na nakazip pero may password edi ang ginawa ko humanap ako paraan para mahugot directly sa huawei yung firmware i know madami dito alam yung method na yun. di ko ba alam dami dito nakikiliti yun pinoy pride and that normie stuff well same kami ni uknown na neet as in literal di yung ginagamit 1337 di naman alam true meaning. ok end of shitpost and rant
di na dapat pinagtatalunan yan eh if napapakinabangan edi ayos atleast nakatulong si TS sa community as a whole

Fully Restore your soft-bricked modem with this tutorial. (from No Service to Power LED Only problem)
A complete niggy (newbie) guide by reimu. (actually i just ripped this from russian gsm? forum 4pda, and translated it.)

Download the files here.
Code:
[CENTER]https://mega.nz/#!HlkWmBoB!H_8tBG_P5vn_f_k3GemPW3e17BG7SuoCD93eG-A7-N8
https://www.mediafire.com/?8w0nnayu89wx46e
Password : Gensokyo$!!reimu[/CENTER]

Question :

Can I change to any firmwares available in this forum?
a : Yes you can, currently using mine with modified 21.321.03.01.973 Firmware installed.

Prerequisites :
Metal conductor for jumping BOOT and GND pin on the board.
Files required for doing this tutorial. (Firmware, balong_flash, and usbdloader.bin)

Procedure :

Contact BOOT and GND pin, and then plug the Power Adapter to the modem. If the Power Light lit after connecting the Power Supply, repeat the steps. If not, then proceed to the next step.
View attachment 1210092
Reference Picture of BOOT pin.

Connect USB Male to Male Cable to the Modem and to your Computer, It should show a COM PORT of HUAWEI Mobile Connect - 3G PC UI Interface.

Run commitblocks.cmd, and select option number 1.

Fastboot should respond to the Command Prompt with "OK" status, if it respond with a "FAIL" status. Repeat the steps.

After deleting nvram image of your modem, turn it off then repeat the first step above for jumping BOOT and GND pins.

Once you get to work the BOOT and GND pin again and it shows a HUAWEI Mobile Connect - 3G PC UI Interface COM PORT at Device Manager.

Run load_usbdloader.cmd. The script will automatically load usbdloader to the modem, once finished it will show a new COM PORT named HUAWEI Mobile Connect - 3G Application Interface on Device Manager.

Run B315s-22_Update_21.311.05.00.00_M_01.01_nvr.exe and click Start. When the Firmware Upgrader Program found the COM PORT of your device, device LED lights will lit up. Wait until the Firmware Upgrader completes downloading the software to your modem, and also wait for the modem to reboot itself.

Once you finish flashing the firmware to your modem, unplug the USB Male to Male cable then do a power cycle to your device (Unplug and replug the power adapter)

Plug LAN Cable to your modem and go to 192.168.8.1, if a Generic WEBUI of Huawei shows up. Congratulations, you've just successfully revived your modem from "death".

Thanks to rust3028 of 4pda.ru for the files.
View attachment 1210088

welp at yung credit for files lang naman at method most diyan ay galing sa diff modem na hindi b315s kung hindi yung parang lte na usb stick na di ko tanda model na hilink na

dag dag ko lang or ts paupdate ng post if ginawa niyo yung tut na ito pwede kayo magpalit ng firmware directly uploading binfile sa http://192.168.8.1/html/update_local.html
tapos after upload mag flash siya ng kusa then magrereboot restore factory niyo lang sa GUI or sa likod ikaw bahala ok na modem mo
wala ng ibang steps na need gawin
i recommend latest polko or Telkom firmware

marami firmware files dito
http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=1428585
firmware files lang walang tutorial paaano gawin hmf etc

here have some reimu look alike
View attachment 318826

gusto niyo ba ng engaging at nakaka adik na game at no need ng high specs pwede sa pc at mobile phone
game.granbluefantasy.jp visit niyo link na yan
for sure di kayo magsasawa at lalaruin niyo for 1 year due to events

Attachments

• f12f21fsa.jpg
    f12f21fsa.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
YES ! working na working maraming salamat po, kaisa lang pala i jumper di gagamitan ng clip sa jump test.

At all please do not post anything that is out of topic or not related to the thread, or that which may be insulting to each and everyone or the forum itself.

Make sure that our rules and policies are followed.

This is all your WARNING.

Back
Top Bottom