Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Bakit Ka Single?

strgwyrl

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Focus sa pagaaral?

Focus sa trabaho?

Naghihintay ng the one?

Mahal mo pa?

Walang kayong closure?

Niloko ka?

Bakit nga ba?!

Share your story.

Last edited:
panget kasi ako, di na tuloy ulit ako nagkagirlfriend hilig kasi ng mga girls mga pogi eh.. 6 years na akong single. hahaha

panget kasi ako, di na tuloy ulit ako nagkagirlfriend hilig kasi ng mga girls mga pogi eh.. 6 years na akong single. hahaha

Cheer up tol! Wala naman sa itsura yan eh, nasa diskarte lang yan. :boogie:

Last edited:
Dahil katatapos ko lang ma annul and I'm thankful and happy being single. :yipee:

Focus sa pagaaral?

Focus sa trabaho?

Naghihintay ng the one?

Mahal mo pa?

Walang kayong closure?

Niloko ka?

Bakit nga ba?!

Share your story.

nagmahal > nasaktan >naging manhid na di makaramdam ng pegebeg. 6yrs w/o relationship na mga bossing.
Pikot na lang ang mkakakuha sa akin hahahah.

nagmahal > nasaktan >naging manhid na di makaramdam ng pegebeg. 6yrs w/o relationship na mga bossing.
Pikot na lang ang mkakakuha sa akin hahahah.

parehas tayo 6yrs ng single.. hahahahahaha!!!!!

SSB po ako..and i know it is due to my past and illness..i was neglected and lack of love and care from my parents.and this served as an agent of why im still single...i developed social anxiety and lack of self confidence..im currently studying and i hope by the time i graduate i already have my one hopefully ...and get a job ..but i have to deal with my problems ...hope everyone here can understand my story..

SSB ako, may selective mutism sa babae, too busy sa work, tamad lumabas ng bahay after ng work..at sympre dahil panget at mataba.

namatay asawa ko e
Condolence po.
eh kasi nga panget nga ako tapos mataba pa.. hahahahahahahaha

SSB po ako..and i know it is due to my past and illness..i was neglected and lack of love and care from my parents.and this served as an agent of why im still single...i developed social anxiety and lack of self confidence..im currently studying and i hope by the time i graduate i already have my one hopefully ...and get a job ..but i have to deal with my problems ...hope everyone here can understand my story..

SSB ako, may selective mutism sa babae, too busy sa work, tamad lumabas ng bahay after ng work..at sympre dahil panget at mataba.

Mag pakatotoo na pangit talaga ako kaya wala akong gf

Iniwan, nasaktan, iwas na sa pag ibig.

Cheer up mga chong! May dadating din na tao para sa inyo, sa ngayon focus nalang muna kayo sa kung ano man ung mga pinagkakaabalahan nyo ngayon, kung trabaho man yan oh pagaaral. Good luck folks!

Back
Top Bottom