Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Short Story Beautiful morning

She was not in the mood though I’m sure that she had a good sleep last night. I was reading my morning newspaper and I could see from where I sat that she had that pretty pout on her face.

I took a bite of my breakfast and winced, it wasn’t as tasty as yesterday. She took a sip of her coffee but she didnt finish it, she went straight to the sink. I smiled and stared at her sexy gait, damn, i'm such a lucky man!

I followed and grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me. My hand slipped on her butt cheek followed by a seductive kiss on her neck. “You look beautiful as ever. You thought i forgot?” I smiled.

“Happy 52nd anniversary dear” I whispered, followed by a kiss on her ear. She smiled. Ω

Back
Top Bottom