Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Beginners' Guide to Adobe Photoshop

thanks..laking tulong to samin.lalo na gaya kong di marunong gumamit....

Minimize, colorize and bodypaint a Supercar

UPDATE TYU MGA SIR

Grab a high resolution stock photo from a supercar from one of the stock photo websites. I used this picture, but you can use another one (Source file Super Car).
Grab the Elliptical Marquee Tool (M) and select both the wheels. Duplicate layer (Ctrl+J) to put the wheels on a top new layer.
supercar_1.png

Set the layer with the wheels (top layer) to invisible. Select the main layer with the original car and Free Transform (Ctrl+T). Make the image half the size of the original in a horizontal way, as shown in the image below.
supercar_2.png

Set the layer with the wheels back to visible and drag them on the place where you want them. This is where the original wheels were, take a look at the image below. As you can see is the front-tire smaller then the back one.
supercar_3.png'

Grab the Eraser Tool (E) and erase everything that you don't like on the wheels-layer.
supercar_4.png

If it doesn't fit, go back to the main layer and use the Clone Stamp Tool (S) to get it back in shape. Take a look around the wheels in the image below.
supercar_5.png

Edit in Quick Mask mode (Q) and select the Brush Tool (B). Select a hard brush and brush the parts that you want to colour. When finished, press Edit in Standard Mode (Q) so that the body is selected. Now Duplicate Layer (Ctrl+J) to get the body to a new layer.
supercar_6.png

supercar_7.png

On the body layer, press Color Balance (Ctrl+B) to give the body another color. I used these settings:

1. Shadows: 50,0,-60
2. Midtones: 60,0,-60
3. Highlights: 40,0,-45

IF SATISFIED NA KAYU SAVE NYU NA YUNG SETTINGS
supercar_8.png

Give the body of the car a nice paintjob to pimp that ride. I gave it a tribal skin (Source file Tribal Skin) that I found on the Internet. Place it on top of the body and use Free Transform Tool (Ctrl+T) to place & resize it where you want it.
supercar_9.png

Add some big rims on the car to give it a bad look. I used this one that I found on the net (Source file Rims). Also use the Free Transform Tool (Ctrl+T) to rotate and resize the rim in the correct place.
supercar_10.png

Flatten image to merge all layers (Right-click on a layer and select "Flatten image"). Grab your Lasso Tool (L) and make a raw selection of the bottom part of the car. Check my example below. Duplicate layer (Ctrl+J) to create a new top layer with the bottom of the car.
supercar_11.png

Make a New Layer (Ctrl+Shift+N) and use the Lasso Tool (L) to make a smaller selection of the bottom of the car. Make sure that you make the new layer behind the layer with the bottom of the car that we created in the previous step. For the selection, see the image below.
supercar_12.png

Fill the selection with the Paint Bucket Tool (G) with a color that you like. This will be a neon glow later, so use a bright colour. Use the Gaussian Blur (Filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur) and move the sliders around untill you're satisfied with the glow. To finish your project, use the Levels (Ctrl+L) and move the middle slider around to give it a dark effect.
supercar_13.png

YAN TAPOS NA TYU HAHAH DIS IS THE FINAL DESIGN PERO DAPT BE CREATIVE SA PAG DESIGN HA :thumbsup:

final.jpg

Last edited:

@Ts

Maraming salamat po dito :approve:

Sana matuto din po ako gumamit ng PS :D

---♥-/▒▒/---/▒▒/--♥-/▒\---------♥-/▒▒▒▒\-----♥-/▒▒▒▒\---♥-\▒▒----/▒▒/
---♥-/▒▒▒▒▒▒▒/-♥-/▒▒▒\------♥-/▒▒---/▒▒/-♥-/▒▒---/▒▒/-♥-\▒▒-/▒▒/
--♥-/▒▒/---/▒▒/-♥-/▒▒-▒▒\----♥-/▒▒---/▒▒/-♥-/▒▒---/▒▒/----♥-\▒▒▒/
-♥-/▒▒/---/▒▒/-♥-/▒▒▒▒▒▒\--♥-/▒▒▒▒▒/---♥-/▒▒▒▒▒/--------♥-/▒▒/
♥-/▒▒/---/▒▒/-♥-/▒▒/----\▒▒\♥-/▒▒/---------♥-/▒▒/-------------♥-/▒▒/
-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫
----♥-/▒▒\----/▒▒/-♥-/▒▒▒▒/♥-\▒▒\------------/▒▒/
---♥-/▒▒▒\--/▒▒/-♥-/▒▒/------♥-\▒▒\--/▒\----/▒▒/
--♥-/▒▒/\▒▒▒▒/-♥-/▒▒▒▒/-----♥-\▒▒\/▒▒\-/▒▒/
-♥-/▒▒/---\▒▒/-♥-/▒▒/-----------♥-\▒▒▒/-\▒▒▒/
♥-/▒▒/-----\▒/-♥-/▒▒▒▒/---------♥-\▒▒/---\▒▒/
-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫
----♥-\▒▒\----/▒▒/-♥-/▒▒▒▒/--♥-/▒\------------♥-/▒▒▒▒\
-----♥-\▒▒\--/▒▒/-♥-/▒▒/-----♥-/▒▒▒\---------♥-/▒▒----\▒▒
------♥-\▒▒\/▒▒/-♥-/▒▒▒▒/-♥-/▒▒--▒▒\-----♥-/▒▒---/▒▒/
--------♥-\▒▒▒/--♥-/▒▒/-----♥-/▒▒▒▒▒▒\---♥-/▒▒▒▒▒/
---------♥-/▒▒/--♥-/▒▒▒▒/-♥-/▒▒/-----\▒▒\♥-/▒▒/----\▒▒\

◕▄███▄◕──◕▄██▄◕──◕▄███◕─◕▄███▄◕ ◕▀──██◕─◕██──██◕───◕██◕─◕▀──██◕ ◕──██◕──◕██──██◕───◕██◕─◕──██◕ ◕─██◕───◕██──██◕───◕██◕─◕─██◕ ◕█████◕──◕▀██▀◕───◕▄██▄◕◕█████◕ Love You Madlang people!! ♥

nice ts...
magaling...
keep on sharing ts..
tnx!

ts , pa subscribe lng po..
magagamit q to....
tamang tama, kakaDL q plang nung PHOTOSHOP q..
heheh
thnx...
hapi new year

Back
Top Bottom