Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

PLDT Black listed area/no port available

Coheed07

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi SYB!

I registered here because I need help to get a dsl connection in my house. I live somewhere in Alabang. I tried applying several times in PLDT branches, booth and over the phone. They always gave me the same answer of " no available ports in your area, please apply after a month." So I did for 5 consecutive months. Then, yesterday I saw the contractors and confirmed that my area is BLACK LISTED. But they keep on insisting to get the ULTERA plan. I was like, WTF?! if BLACK LISTED sa area ko, meaning madame hindi ngbabayad then they should really put us in BLACK LIST hindi yung DSL lng ang wala pero ULTERA meron? whats the difference between that? parehas lng na binabayaran yun.

Does anyone here know how to bypass that BLACK LISTED shit? I mean, other people wanted to apply and are willing to pay. so for me as a consumer, its UNFAIR if theyll let other people suffer for the mistake done by others. I have verified with one of their sales associate na pwedeng magpa transfer ng ULTERA to DSL. Is this a way for them to determine if I'm a good payer and then they can switch me over to a DSL connection?

Answers will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

hindi naman po pag sinabing blacklisted area ay hindi na nag babayad ..
marami kasi na gumagamit ng kawad ng pldt ginagamit pang jumper .,
hindi nila basta pwede iblacklisted ang isang area kung hindi naman pasadya na sinisira o ginagawan ng kalokohan yung lugar nyo TS ..
hmm .. pag ganyan po ang siste ng location mas maganda pa kung mag LTE k nalang talaga .. suggestion lang ..

--shin

Ganito gawin mo t.s.... mag pakabit ka muna sa ibang lugar ng dsl. Tapos intay ka ng isang buwan. Makalipas ang isan buwan ipa transfer mo jan sa area mo...

Eto trick dyan...

It would be easier to apply using the name of the person who's name appears on the Meralco bill that you would be submitting.
Culiat, Quezon City is also on the "hot area list" (that's what they call it). I applied for a DSL account but they wouldn't let me.
The agent said that it would be faster and 100% to be approved that way. :thumbsup:

Eto trick dyan...

It would be easier to apply using the name of the person who's name appears on the Meralco bill that you would be submitting.
Culiat, Quezon City is also on the "hot area list" (that's what they call it). I applied for a DSL account but they wouldn't let me.
The agent said that it would be faster and 100% to be approved that way. :thumbsup:

Ah ganun ba yun sir? can that same person have 2 dsl lines under her name?

Ah ganun ba yun sir? can that same person have 2 dsl lines under her name?

On a single ISP?
Nope, actually, mahirap na magpakabit ng 2nd line sa isang haus kahit magkaiba ng pangalan, lalo na sa PLDT.
I did it with Bayantel though. 1 sa pangalan ko, other one sa misis ko.
Magkatabi pa yung phone units, nakita ng lineman, sabi ko, pinayagan ako eh, may problema kasi sa RnS ang line under my name.
Siguro, just mo make up to me, inallow nila. :D

Back
Top Bottom