Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

can you guys suggest a 2014/2015 games?

macaxx

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
hi guys, ano po masuggest niyo na games na 2014/2015 narelease?? hopefully naman sana madodownload na natin hehe

i suggest far cry 4, but first try playing farcry 3... You'll love it. I finished playing it a couple of days ago and i'm planning to play its sequel the 4th one.

Assassin's Creed Unity
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
The Evil Within
GTA 5 PC

rocket league - basically football with cars :lol:

installer is very small, around 2gb. you also don't need the latest gen of cpu and gpu.

dagdag lang pero dapat medyo maganda specs mo.

dying light
witcher 3
battlefield hardline
batman arkham knight
WWE 2k15
mortal kombat x
Nazi Zombie Army 3
NBA 2k16 (upcoming)

problema lang sa mga ganyang games eh hirap idl laki ng size

Crossfire 2.0 ts maganda wala ng cheat :thumbsup:

Metal Gear Solid. The Phantom Pain,. Kakarelease lang sept 1. Ganda. Bilhin mo mura lang yan.

Back
Top Bottom