Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Chat/Discussion of books we've read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

Re: Chat/Discussion of the book we've Read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

So i know super late na para sa comment kong ito i really MUST say it..

BEAUTIFUL DISASTER ROCKS! :dance:

okaaayy, don't get me wrong, im sooo not a fan of violence .. but.. hmm.. its just that the whole time i was reading it, i was either love struck or anxious as to what'll happen to the pair. I find this book quite addicting because i kept on turning back on my bookmarked pages. haha! i love it!! I guess i'm just such a hopeless romantic. The plot is really good and since i'm a suckup for good girl meets bad boy.. Beautiful Disaster is perfect for me. I didn't think i will love a ya fiction again after perfect chemistry, but yes..... i love it love it love it :excited: ^_^ super kilig down to the last page.

yun lang hehe. talumpati

@lycan - oo nga eh. Paano hindi ko mabitiwan yung reader ko hahaha.

@Robert - oo nga po. ano bang genre gusto mo?

Has anybody else read Lisa Bergren's River of Time series? I finished the first 2 books. SOOO GOOOOD!!! It's a YA historical/time travel/action/romance series. The third book, Torrent, was released September 1st though I still can't find a copy. :(

@Slayze hey, that's what i'm reading right now! I'm only on the first book, i agree first few chapters are not boring at all and has kept me reading...kakasimula ko lang kanina...ugh i wanna find out what happens na...haha...this one's kinda like the movie Timeline, but for teens...:)

@yche oooh, another Beautiful Disaster lover, ayan nadagdagan na tayo...woot! woot! :p

hay baka you wanna try Thoughtless by SC Stephens. malay mo magustuhan mo sya...:) though the second book is waaaay better in my opinion...pero basta this book is quite difficult to forget...hehe..

@lycan0818 hi! :hello: sorry, this is off topic but I just wanna say that I sooo love Barney Stinson!!! haha, I think he's the life of How I Met Your Mother...:)

@shina_konoe hello! :hello: Hunger Games is great! haha...:p

---

anyway, I finished reading Archangel's Blade a few days back...and yeah, well, I love it, love it! First sentence and I'm right back into their world...I missed Raphael and Elena a lot, but that did not prevent me from enjoying Dmitri and Honor's story...hmmm, I wonder whose story the next book'll be about...and oh, to my fellow fans of the series, I have this feeling that Holly might be Illium's partner...too far fetched? whatevs I'm excited for the next book already regardless of who ends up with whom (though I'm seriously wishing for that Illium-Holly pairing, basta I think bagay sila, Illium is fascinated with mortals diba, then Holly is afraid of angels, so I think there's a lot in there, haha), I just sooo love the world NS has created...:)

Last edited:

Hiya peeps! :)

I've been reading Sarah Mayberry's book. And they are all good!! Very well written. Well thought out stories. Now I have another favorite author.

Just finished reading Anything For You and Best Laid Plans. Now I'm currently reading her Hot Island Night book.

I gave A4U 5 stars and BLP 4 1/2 stars. I recommend this author. Parang totoo yung mga stories nya or can be applied sa totoong buhay.

50percent na ako ng vanish by sophie jordan. adik mode. maganda parin kahit kalahaati pa lang nababasa ko. planning to finish it later tonight. bigla ko inabandona ang the replacement nun nakita ko may vanish na. hehehhe

Right now, nasa kalahati ako ng I dont want to kill you by Dan Wells.

Nakakakilig din yung character hahaha! Nakakainis lang at hindi ko pa matuloy basahin kasi work na naman. Mag resign na kaya ako ano? hahahhaha!!!

I think puro ya talaga ang taste ko ngayon :) Finished reading Cross My Heart by S.C. Stephens it's quite good din.. not really what i was expecting and after reading BD? well.. mas maganda parin Beautiful Disaster ;) hehe ang bad noh? bawal magcompare. Hehe.

@zelle1016 - i'm going to start reading Thoughtless tonight. :)

I'm watching Les Miserables in Concert, 25th Anniversary, yung theater. Ang galing ni Lea Salonga, grabe.

Iba din pala sa movie version nito featuring Liam Neeson and Winona Ryder. I wonder kung ano nga ba takbo ng story talaga ng libro.

Just finished reading Hot Island Nights by Sarah Mayberry and now I'm currently reading her She Got It Bad book.

@zelle - you've done it this time!!:clap: you made me a big big fan of Thoughtless and Effortless (by the way, your links are not working anymore for these 2 books, i got them from another site). I started reading Thoughtless ng mga 11pm and finished reading it 4:35am na. grabe, i can't stop. I was going to start Effortless sana right after that pero nakita ko yung time :lol: so i read it kanina and just finished it maybe an hour ago....

Anyway... about thoughtless and effortless.. Its a love-hate rollercoaster of emotions novel. Hindi ko alam kung matutuwa ba ako or maiinis or kung ano bang dapat na appropriate na emotion hanggang makarating sa conclusion. Lots of hot scenes pero more importantly, meron talagang lamang lesson yung dalawang books. I swear, the whole time i was reading... iniisip ko, what will i do kung ako yung nasa place nung girl? would i make the same decision she made? Of course, you don't need to get into a love triangle as well to know and feel the lesson behind the story.. i think you just have to have an open mind and a reeeaaalllyy patient heart (kasi maiinis ka talaga sometimes sa characters :upset:).

ayun haha... zelle cured me of my addiction to Beautiful Disaster but made me addicted to another. If you have time, read it too. Thoughtless and Effortless... worth your while.. i promise. :)

Hi, share ko lang po ang mga na grade ko na authors.

5 ang highest rating.

Ito ung guide ko kapag nagdadownload ako or nagbabasa.

Halos lahat po dito ay mga historical romance authors. Copy paste ko lang po ito galing sa file ko kaya medjo magulo :excited:

adriene baso 4.1 ok
amanda mccabe 3.9 medjo corny ung iba
amanda scott 3.9
ann lethbridge 4
anne gracie 4
anne herrie 3.7
anne o brien 3.7 may mga samok din
annie burrows 4.1
barbara dawson smith 4.1
barbara metzger 4 ok
beatrice small 3.7 grabe lm and halos lahat charctr may story, sometime kills the hero
betina khran 4.1
beverly kendal 4 may samok konte
brenda hiatt 4.2
brenda joyce 4
brownyn scott 4
CANDACE CAMP 3.9
carole mortimer 3.9
caroline courtney 3.8
Catherine Coulter 3.9
catherine march 3.8
Cathy Maxwell 3.9
christine merril 4.1 ok
claudia dain 4.1
deborah hale 3.9
debra dier 4 dami samok
denise lynn 4 ok str8
diane gaston 3.9
Donna Fletcher 4.2
ELIZABETH BOYLE 4
Elizabeth Thornton 3.9
Eloisa James 4
Gaelen Foley 3.9
gayle callen 3.9
heather graham 3
Jacquelyn Frank 4.5 nice mga stories, keeps u going, fun, scifi
joan wolf 3.9
joana maitlan 3.9 ok bt bitin
jodici belle 4.2
johanna lindsey 4.5 nice mga stories, keeps u going
Jude Deveraux 4.3
judith mcnaught 4.5 nice mga stories, keeps u going, touchy
julia justiss 4.1
julia london 4.2
julia quinn 4.5 nice mga stories, keeps u going
Julie Ann Long 4
julie garwood 4.5 nice mga stories, keeps u going, fun
Kathryn Caskie 3.9
keiran kramer 4
kit donner 3.8 ok but dami samok
laura lee gurkhe 4
laurie mcbaine 3.9 dami samok but ok
leanne burroughs 4.1 ok
Linda Needham 3 ang daming samok
lisa kleypas 4.3
loretta chase 3.9
louise allen 4.2 str8 ok
Lynsay Sands 4.3
madeline hunter 3.9 dami samok
magie robinson 3.9
margaret moore 4 nice
Mary Balogh 4.3 nice mga stories, keeps u going
mary wine 4.3
michele sinclair 4.5 ok
michele styles 3.8
michele willingham 4 ok din knte
Monica McCarty 4
nicola cornick 3.8
pamela britton 4.1
patricia grasso 3.8 dami samok
patricia wadel 4 str8
Paula Quinn 4
rebecca hagan lee 4.1 haba but ok
regina scott 3.9
Sally MacKenzie 3.9
samantha james 4.5 nice mga stories, keeps u going
sarah gabriel 3.9
sarah mccarigan 3.9
shana galen 3.9
Shana Galen 3.9
shirley karr 3.8 dami samok haba
Sidney Sheldon 4.3 witty, with twist
sophie jordan 4.1
Stephanie Laurens 4.2
sue ellen welfonder 3.9 dami samok
Sue-Ellen Welfonder 4
susan gee heino 3.6 marami samok, mahaba, ok ok din
suzzane enoch 4.5 nice mga stories, keeps u going
sylvia andrew 3.9
teresa medeiros 4 ok but dami at d ko masyado magets
teri brisbin 3
Tracy Anne Warren 4.5
victoria alexander 4

I couldn't agree more with you with your scores particularly for julie garwood, julia quinn, lisa kleypas, judith macnaught and lynsay sands as they are my very favorites I hope they would release new works as I always found myself lacking in a very good book to read these days... but I also like to add my favorites not in the list above: Christina Dodd (Governess Series), Celeste Bradley (Liar's Club and Runaway Brides Series) and Karen Hawkins as they are really good too specially their early works. I'll try to read Michelle Sinclair and Samantha as I haven't read one them..
Happy Reading!!!!

Done reading I dont want to kill you by Dan Wells... Wow. Nakaka touch yung ending nya. Ang ganda ng John Cleaver Series ni Dan Wells.

Next na yung Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.

finished vanished by sophie jordan. super bitin nanaman. next is anna dressed in blood by kendare blake

asked lang kung maganda ba yung fallen series by lauren kate?

@lycan0818 - i just finished Vanished too! i agree! super bitin.. i got what i wanted from the first book which is some action naman between Cassian and Jacinda (didn't think its fair sa first book na parang wala man lang syang kalaban laban kay Will :lol:). Kaya lang parang wala na masyadong scenes sila Will at Jacinda.. tapos napansin ko lang.. ang iksi noh? parang super binitin talaga, i felt na walang conclusion? :noidea:

@yche09 - parang minadali ang gawa. maiikli lang yung book. parang hindi tapos at minadali i publish,

Tapos ko na Miss Peregrine. Ayun, kelangan mag hintay ng sequels. Hehehe

Bad luck. Corrupted yung Hunger Games ko. Hindi ko maumpisahan. Wala akong ma download na iba. At hindi comfortable mata ko sa pdf.

Kaya eto nahinto ako magbasa. Im thinking if LOTR ba or Hitchhiker's guide.

Nasa pdf naman yung Games of THrones ko. :(

Help!

@shina_konoe - finished anna dressed in blood by kendare blake. try ko sha, ok yung story, inis lang ako sa ending. hahaha parang kulang sa sahog, pero yung plot ng story seems nice.

@lycan - Ahh mailagay ko nga rin sa humahabang reading list ko yan.

Right now, I'm reading Percy Jackson. Buti na lang naisipan kong basahin. The book is way better than the movie adaptation. =)

Back
Top Bottom