Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Chat/Discussion of books we've read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

Re: Chat/Discussion of books we've read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

Sa wakas.. ok na ang site. *squeals* :yipee: d msyadong active sa GR. busy sa work. but i always read ur updates guys. :) and syempre ung recos.. hahah! kaya eto mag download na ulit ng ma ccollection.. :)) start our week right. happy weekdays! hahahaha..

may alam po ba kayong title ng book na about sa networking(types of network)
required po kasi yung may atleast 3 books as referrence para sa research paper namin e.
kahit title lang po malaking tulong na.

sorry bro. if you have browse even a page or 2 of this thread, you'll notice that we are all reading fiction, nothing school/research/academic related.

maybe you'll have a better chance of getting an answer/input in the non-fiction thread (or google something).

sorry bro. if you have browse even a page or 2 of this thread, you'll notice that we are all reading fiction, nothing school/research/academic related.

maybe you'll have a better chance of getting an answer/input in the non-fiction thread (or google something).

oh i see. ok sorry

Good luck sa 2013 Reading Challenges nyo. ;D I couldn't even finish last year's challenge dahil sa work. :weep:

hello po anyone knows if may 80 days dto sa symbianize yung kay vina jackson? thank you po :)

Just want to share, if you like sweet, not too angsty love story, i recommend What Price Paradise by Katherine Allred (posted in All Romance Thread by yours truly, :lol: ).

It is a simpler version of Duncan's Bride by Linda Howard.

magkakasama jan sa page na yan ung 3 books :)

thank you po nakita ko na po :)

Pasuggest naman po ng magandang basahin :( ung parang Fallen too far :)

Request naman po E-Books for CCNA and CCNP thnks po in advance... Specially mga Problem Solving

:dance::dance::dance:

Currently reading Someone to Love by Addison Moore but parang dami nyang mouthful na methapor description na parang kinuha nya lahat sa dictionary. Tapos parang walang structure yung story kasi mag ju-jump for one scene to another tapos yung ibang scene parang irrelevant na....

Anyway, anyone can recommend me a book na plotline friends turn to lovers? Or boss/secretary? I'll greatly appreciate it...

^ Trust in advertising. Parang secretary ata yung heroine dun. ;)

^Thanks! Will look for that....

Just finished reading Your Bed or Mine? By Kate Hoffman. I recommend it to all who likes old friends turn lovers na story. :)

=================

3-1-2013

I've finished reading Trust in Advertising. And it wasn't my cup of tea. Sorry! I wanna kill the hero the whole time I'm reading the book. I don't like spineless, disrespectful, indecisive, cheating jerk for a hero. And I wanna hit the heroine in the head a few times too. And the story progress really slow. :-\

Last edited:

Sistah Diokdin! Long time no post? :) sorry wasn't able to see your post immediately....naging busy sa goodreads eh :)

send ka PM kay Novel o kaya kay yche09 para mainvite ka dun sa group (and to others as well).

anyways, i recommend Tracey Garvis-Graves On the Island, although it doesn't fit your request :p

How about Fated by S.H. Kolee? its an admin (well sort of secretary na rin) and boss relationship.

And for a pacute read - try Play with Me by Piper Shelly....it so giddingly cute :D

Last edited:

^Hey sistah! Very2x long time no post. I don't get to go online na kasi. Tapos sa work long hours. I browse din sa goodreads mga reviews. And I'm friends with Novel and member din sa group. Can you pm mi your goodreads account? I wanna see your recommendation there.

Ok thanks for these reco, will look for it. :D

^pm sent :)

sige maglurk ka ng mga recommendations dun :)

^Totally love Play with Me by Piper Shelley. Wish it's a longer book. Too short. Nakaka kilig. Hehe :D My kind of book. :D

Now, I think I will start reading Fated next. :)

^ Trust in advertising. Parang secretary ata yung heroine dun. ;)

I'm looking for that book, saan thread mo nakuha? hirap sa search button eh.. wala lumalabas pag ung name ng author ginagamit ko

thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom