Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Chat/Discussion of books we've read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

Re: Chat/Discussion of books we've read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

^ nakita ko na sa All Romance Thread page 626 :yipee:

Hi, could you help me kung anung mga file pwede sa mobile ko na nokia 2700c,
looking forward for your any suggestions, limited na lang kasi ang .jar na ebooks na pwede download, me albite reader 2 naman ako kung iyong ebook na gusto ko ay .epub, at napansin kung lahat ng ebook dito .rar pwede kaya sa mobile ko 'to? Thank you in advance.

Hi, could you help me kung anung mga file pwede sa mobile ko na nokia 2700c,
looking forward for your any suggestions, limited na lang kasi ang .jar na ebooks na pwede download, me albite reader 2 naman ako kung iyong ebook na gusto ko ay .epub, at napansin kung lahat ng ebook dito .rar pwede kaya sa mobile ko 'to? Thank you in advance.

rar is a compressor application like winzip.

you just open it like winzip (if you don't have the application you can download from cnet (just search via google)).

usually the files inside the compressed file are mobi (kindle), epub (most of ebook reader), pdf.

you can use http://www.online-convert.com/ to convert files to your preferred ebook extension file in case you don't have calibre (also free!)

you can also check google for ebook readers that is compatible with your phone.

Re: Chat/Discussion of the book we've Read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

makisali lang po.. ;)

mas okay po yung may ganito kasi sa dami ng nakapost na books, hindi ko na din maintindihan kung alin uunahin ko. currently reading po: All Around the Town by Mary Higgins Clark

meron po ako neto paperback and now reading the ebook version. Maganda po sha, luma na nga lang. partly siguro gawa nung multiple personality disorder nung isang character, e medyo fascinated kasi ko sa ganun. hehehe.. :)

kakatapos ko lang nung Forbidden. naintriga kasi ko sa feedbacks nya sa kabilang thread. maganda yung pagkakakwento ng author, kaso prang hindi ko maintindihan kung anung feelings ko after. pero maganda nga sha promise. lalo na yung last few chapters. kinarir ko nga po yun, hindi na ko natulog matapos ko lang.

thumbs up po sa nakaisip sa thread na to :thumbsup:

yes mas astig nga ang ganito.
mga guides para sa mga people
na mahilig mag basa nang books
at sa malilikot na mga imahinasyon..
:excited::)

Oh my gulaaaaay!

Meron palang thread na ganito! hahaha :lol:

Ngayon ko lang nakita. Makahanap nga ng time para maisa-isa ang posts dito :lol:

Oh my gulaaaaay!

Meron palang thread na ganito! hahaha :lol:

Ngayon ko lang nakita. Makahanap nga ng time para maisa-isa ang posts dito :lol:

Haha. That was exactly my reaction nung nakita ko tong thread na to. I even made a list of all the books they mentioned. And I still have not downloaded them all. :lol: I came across a lot of such great books here. Hope you do as well :salute:

^kindle recommend ka rin :)

nabasa mo na ang A Monster Calls? don't forget to read it and share your thoughts ha :)

anyways, glad that some of you still find this thread helpful.

^kindle recommend ka rin :)

nabasa mo na ang A Monster Calls? don't forget to read it and share your thoughts ha :)

anyways, glad that some of you still find this thread helpful.

Ay oo nga pla... Mostly sa GR na ako nagrerecommend e. Hahaha. Cge i-compile ko yung mga favorite books ko. :)

@maysapaw Yep. Basahin ko A Monster Calls mamaya. Ilalagay ko pa lang sa kindle. Hehe.

@gieyah27 - if you like books with Multiple Personality Disorder, you can read Tell Me Your Dreams by Sidney Sheldon, this is one of my favorite books by this author

Last edited:

the introvert's way: living a quite life in a noisy world by sophia demnling parequest naman po... epub. pdf or mobi

I'm recommending Falling Into You by Jasinda Wilder. Super ganda. I gave it 5 stars. Super iyak ko while I was reading this book.

Almost by Anne Elliot, maganda din and also Unmaking of Hunter Kennedy by Anne Elliot if you like pa-cute na story. :)

Grabe namiss ko magpost dito.

Saka na yung books, iipunin ko muna sa isang post.

I just wanna say na if you wanna see us actively recommending... Let's meet up in goodreads! PM me so that we can add you up sa group!

Yun lang. xoxo ;)

uhmm may alam po ba kau na site na pwede mag DL ng ebooks?

Currently reading Someone to Love by Addison Moore but parang dami nyang mouthful na methapor description na parang kinuha nya lahat sa dictionary. Tapos parang walang structure yung story kasi mag ju-jump for one scene to another tapos yung ibang scene parang irrelevant na....

Anyway, anyone can recommend me a book na plotline friends turn to lovers? Or boss/secretary? I'll greatly appreciate it...

friends turn to lovers
- Let Me Be The One by Bella Andre
-Dreaming of You by Francis Ray
-Kissing Kendall by Jennifer Shirk
-Whatever Reilly Wants by Maureen Child

boss/secretary
-Worth the scandal by Karen Erickson
-Lip Lock by Susanna Carr

One of the recent books na nabasa ko (at talagang tagos sa puso ang style) is John Green's The Fault in Our Stars. Though the characters are teenagers, they seem to be a lot more mature than many adults. :)

Haha. That was exactly my reaction nung nakita ko tong thread na to. I even made a list of all the books they mentioned. And I still have not downloaded them all. :lol: I came across a lot of such great books here. Hope you do as well :salute:

Me too! hahaha :D So far, marami na akong nakitang books! And judging by your username, may kindle ka rin? :D

Hi. I was wondering kung familiar ba kayo sa historical romance na book na ang
plot is may mag-bestfriend na dalawang guys (guy1 & guy2), tapos na-inlove si guy1 sa wife ng bestfriend nya kasi akala nila patay na si guy2. Bumalik sa eksena si guy2 pero in the end ang nakatuluyan ni wifey is si guy1.

I forgot the title and author of the book, pati name ng characters. Basta I had read the book sometime in 2010 yata and merong part 2 ung book about sa story ni guy2. Kung sino mn ang familiar sa book na ito, please pakipost ng author/title ng book. Maraming Salamat!

Cisco Books :thanks: in advance

Last edited:

Hey guys, just read the blog post of Charles-Sheehan Miles about book piracy. Here.

He filed a a complaint against tuebl.ca which has 30,000 books. I hope it wont affect symbianize for sharing books though.

just want to ask wats the ending of anna and the frenchkiss.. your reply is much appreciated.. :pray:thank you

:pray:
Hi guys,

We (maysapaw and sticky-feet) just thought that we should have a thread where we discuss/chat about the book we have read and what do we think is good to recommend.

Feel free to post.

@mods, I was thinking na kung pwe-pwede dito lang sa fiction thread ilagay itong thread kasi most of the time we readers only visit this section of the forums. And since most of the discussion will be fiction books naman mas mabilisan nilang makita ito. We hope/pray :pray: it's okay.....

Okay to start.

I would recommend people to read: (IN any order)

-The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein

Ang ganda nito sobrang na iyak :weep: ako dito. :thumbsup: Especially that it's a dog's POV mas nakakaawa yun keysa POV ng tao, IMO. I have to pause everytime there's a heartbreaking scenes. I feel our dog is talking to me thru Enzo's POV.

I cry so much when they forgot about Enzo and he was left in the house to Starve.

-Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

Maganda din ito. If ako din si Clara I would rescue Tucker. But ang sayang din sa pakpak nya now is not as white as before bec of what she did.

But ang hirap ng decision nya, if she knows she can save the person she loves but she has to ignore it so she can "save" Christian bec it's her destiny...

But I also think if they (Christian and Clara) had a quality time together during summer she might (might) decide differently.

-I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore

I love the story. It's different than what I've used to read before. I love they got powers and it's not so much focus on the love life of a teen. I cried when Henri died. Ang sayang kasi, but I'm glad his dog didn't die.

-Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma

I super love this book, it is so well written and though the storyline is taboo. You will root for them bec they act like they are old married couples. And the way the author wrote the book the relationship was not portrayed as sordid.

I love to read more of her books. :yipee:

-Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Another 5 stars! :thumbsup: This make you go back to your teenage years. Sobrang kilig at nakakaiyak din. I love Étienne St. Clair, so yummilicious. :beat:

-The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson

This kinda remind me of Anna and the French Kiss. Kukuritin din puso mo and may kilig factor din. Makes you go back in time in your High School days. LOL!

At nakakaconfuse din sa una kung sino sa dalawang lalaki si Toby (her sister's bf) or si Joe (the new kid).

-Angel by LA Weatherly

Maganda, very promising start sa book. Love Alex. The way he is describe is a very good role model for an ideal man. He he :)

-Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers

I love stories about fallen angels or any angels books. This one is very good to read too. Lucifer and Gabriel, who can choose between two hotties... LOL! :D If I'm Frannie ma co-confuse din ako. LOL! :rofl:

-Catherine Bybee's MacCoinnich Time Travel Trilogy series

I love time travel stories and this book series are great to read. Enjoyable. :)

-Passionate by Sotia M

Maganda sana but what I don't like about it is everything is happy in the end. She choose to write it, an easy way out. I wanna read how they cope with the conflict and consequences and she shouldn't have killed their significant others just so they will be together. But overall it is a great read. HOT! :thumbsup:

-Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris

Sookie and Eric *Sigh* What more can I say?

-Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

I love this series though I'm kinda dissapointed sa last book. Parang minamadali yung story. But still maganda pa din basahin.

-Black Dagger Brotherhood series by JR Ward

Love this series, especially love Zadist story. ;)

-Night Huntress series and Night Huntress World series by Jeaniene Frost

I was surprise with this two series I didn't thought I would love it but I did. Reminds me a lil bit of Sookie Stackhouse series. Just a smidge. Not a whole lot.

Ito lang muna for now isip pa ako...

ask ko lng po kung anu ending ng anna and the french kiss?? happy ending po ba nagka tuluyan po ba sila ni etienne st. clair? pls your reply is much appreciated.. thnx:pray:

Back
Top Bottom