Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Cherry Mobile "BLAZE" S180 User's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jul/20/13 [Data Repartition Hack] Cherry Mobile "BLAZE" S180 User's Thread

Don't ever try to use his ROM. It will just remove the IMEI your phone. By the way, he is not the one who build that for sure. Di na nga nya nabalikan eh.

buti na lang hindi ko nadownload. itatry ko sana. maraming maraming salamat boss. sana magkaroon kayo ng custom rom na pang gaming din. pagpalain kayo. :salute:

Re: Updating to JELLY BEAN v4.1.2 via Flash Tool

Sir, im new in the world of android. at kakaroot ko lang ng cherry mobile blaze ko at i decide to update it to jelly bean.. tanong ko lang sir kung papaano gagawin after ko ma download yung dalawang file sa mediafire. im confused sir, hindi ko alam kung anu gagawin ko sa dalawang file na nasa mediafire. thank you sir' :help: :praise: :salute:

otor ano ung password ng MediaTek Drivers sa mediafire? :help:

Re: July 16, '13 [JB Custom ROM]Cherry Mobile "BLAZE" S180 User's Thread

Cherry Mobile Blaze
Custom ROM

Base on: Lenovo 789 Baidu OS (Beta 22)

First and foremost I would like to thank the Symbianize Community and the following people:

• Elobnial15
  • giveme5
  • Riplash
  • Tristan
  • at Kevin Mitnick

Thank you for supporting me on this thread.
Thank you Elobnial15 and Riplash for answering some questions.
Thank you Giveme5 for believing in my capacity, skills and talents.
Thank you sir Tristan for being so generous in giving me my first ever donation.
Lastly to Kevin Mitnick, thank you for inspiring me to bring the Blaze thread in Facebook.

This is not Flash-able thru Recovery. This is only a BACKUP of my ROM using TWRP v2.5.0.0.

http://www.symbianize.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=766561&stc=1&d=1373981165

Credits and thanks to sir Replay & sir mrcrom for giving me a base ROM
as basis for this new ROM.

This ROM was ported from a Chinese Phone with the same specifications of our phone.
I wasn't able to make a PURE ENGLISH version out of this, thus there will be some
Chinese language in this ROM, but very minimal.. All Chinese apps were deleted already
and some were translated to English.

Features:
1. Shell Rooted (Look for Root Permission under Settings>Security to ROOT phone)
2. 2GB Internal Memory!
3. 8 Lock-screens
4. Ad Filter (To get rid of the Advertisements)
5. 4 Status Bar Transparency
6. PowerAmp Music Player
7. Viper4android (for better and louder music)
8. New Message/s popup with reply, open and delete function
9. 12 Toggles Pull down menus
10. Battery Tweak (for long lasting use)
11. Anti Disturbance (Block Call/Messages)
12. Backup and Restore Function
13. FM Transmitter
14. Quickshare
15. Tether and Portable hotspot
16. SmartKeyboard Pro with English Dictionary
17. and many more!

Known Bugs:[/B]
1. Contacts (Contact Number should have both 0 and +63 prefix for dial/sms to recognize
the caller/sender)
2. GPS (Geolocation is China) (Even Calibrated and Edited SymtemUI.apk,
Still not working. Apply GAPPS to use Google Maps)
3. Disregard SYSTEM UPDATE (Its not updatable, forgot to delete this)
4. Sound Bug (Vibrate and Touch sound will be disabled when muted.)

How to Install:
Can only be installed/restored if you are using TWRP v2.5.0.0

1. Make a Backup of your everything in your SDCard.
  2. Extract the Zip files.
  3. Paste it in your SDcard under TWRP Backup files.
    (SDcard:\TWRP\BACKUPS\Blaze_S180_MT6577)
  4. Boot into Recovery
  5. Use RESTORE function in TWRP, then choose SDcard and select
    ceril_07-ROM
  6. SWIPE only to confirm
  7. No need to Wipe/Factory Reset
  8. Everytime you are ask if you want to fix Root, Please select DO NOT FIX.

Download Links:

[url]http://www.symbianize.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=712602&stc=1&d=1361029430[/URL] [url]http://www.symbianize.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=712590&stc=1&d=1361028765[/URL]
There are to 2 parts in the Mediafire. After downloading rename the file
ceril_07-ROM.z01.exe to ceril_07-ROM.z01
Then extract. For renaming issue please follow the image below in order to rename the file successfully.

http://www.symbianize.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=766672&stc=1&d=1374023178

Sir Eto ba pwede sa akin? purely ICS pa blaze ko.

Re: July 16, '13 [JB Custom ROM]Cherry Mobile "BLAZE" S180 User's Thread

Cherry Mobile Blaze
Custom ROM

Base on: Lenovo 789 Baidu OS (Beta 22)

First and foremost I would like to thank the Symbianize Community and the following people:

• Elobnial15
  • giveme5
  • Riplash
  • Tristan
  • at Kevin Mitnick

Thank you for supporting me on this thread.
Thank you Elobnial15 and Riplash for answering some questions.
Thank you Giveme5 for believing in my capacity, skills and talents.
Thank you sir Tristan for being so generous in giving me my first ever donation.
Lastly to Kevin Mitnick, thank you for inspiring me to bring the Blaze thread in Facebook.

This is not Flash-able thru Recovery. This is only a BACKUP of my ROM using TWRP v2.5.0.0.

http://www.symbianize.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=766561&stc=1&d=1373981165

Credits and thanks to sir Replay & sir mrcrom for giving me a base ROM
as basis for this new ROM.

This ROM was ported from a Chinese Phone with the same specifications of our phone.
I wasn't able to make a PURE ENGLISH version out of this, thus there will be some
Chinese language in this ROM, but very minimal.. All Chinese apps were deleted already
and some were translated to English.

Features:
1. Shell Rooted (Look for Root Permission under Settings>Security to ROOT phone)
2. 2GB Internal Memory!
3. 8 Lock-screens
4. Ad Filter (To get rid of the Advertisements)
5. 4 Status Bar Transparency
6. PowerAmp Music Player
7. Viper4android (for better and louder music)
8. New Message/s popup with reply, open and delete function
9. 12 Toggles Pull down menus
10. Battery Tweak (for long lasting use)
11. Anti Disturbance (Block Call/Messages)
12. Backup and Restore Function
13. FM Transmitter
14. Quickshare
15. Tether and Portable hotspot
16. SmartKeyboard Pro with English Dictionary
17. and many more!

Known Bugs:[/B]
1. Contacts (Contact Number should have both 0 and +63 prefix for dial/sms to recognize
the caller/sender)
2. GPS (Geolocation is China) (Even Calibrated and Edited SymtemUI.apk,
Still not working. Apply GAPPS to use Google Maps)
3. Disregard SYSTEM UPDATE (Its not updatable, forgot to delete this)
4. Sound Bug (Vibrate and Touch sound will be disabled when muted.)

How to Install:
Can only be installed/restored if you are using TWRP v2.5.0.0

1. Make a Backup of your everything in your SDCard.
  2. Extract the Zip files.
  3. Paste it in your SDcard under TWRP Backup files.
    (SDcard:\TWRP\BACKUPS\Blaze_S180_MT6577)
  4. Boot into Recovery
  5. Use RESTORE function in TWRP, then choose SDcard and select
    ceril_07-ROM
  6. SWIPE only to confirm
  7. No need to Wipe/Factory Reset
  8. Everytime you are ask if you want to fix Root, Please select DO NOT FIX.

Download Links:

[url]http://www.symbianize.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=712602&stc=1&d=1361029430[/URL] [url]http://www.symbianize.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=712590&stc=1&d=1361028765[/URL]
There are to 2 parts in the Mediafire. After downloading rename the file
ceril_07-ROM.z01.exe to ceril_07-ROM.z01
Then extract. For renaming issue please follow the image below in order to rename the file successfully.

http://www.symbianize.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=766672&stc=1&d=1374023178

Sir Eto ba pwede sa akin? purely ICS pa blaze ko.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Requirements:
Root
Android 4.0 +

Info about this App:

-----As we all know our BLAZE don't have a LED notification. Also, every time there will
be a notification whether it is an incoming message or updates and the like, the screen
will not even brighten up. So the only way for us to know if there's an incoming message
is thru the use of our favorite custom Message Ringtone.

-----So I came up with an idea of creating an Android Application which will make an
effect on the Keypad LED Light that will serve as a LED Notification. The Keypad LED
Light is the Menu and the Back Keys of our phones. On this App, we can set the LED
Lights time-outs and put it in a recursive loop.

-----For more information and to know about the configuration, please visit the "HELP"
under Menu.

Instructions:
**Extract the Zip file and Install the APK
Set configurations
Press "Menu" key then "Apply."

Attachments

• icon.png
    icon.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 706
  • App_SS.jpg
    App_SS.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 711
  • LedLightController.zip
    86.7 KB · Views: 405
Last edited:

http://www.symbianize.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=774320&stc=1&d=1376283980

http://www.symbianize.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=774327&stc=1&d=1376285900

Requirements:
Root
Android 4.0 +

Info about this App:

-----As we all know our BLAZE don't have a LED notification. Also, every time there will
be a notification whether it is an incoming message or updates and the like, the screen
will not even brighten up. So the only way for us to know if there's an incoming message
is thru the use of our favorite custom Message Ringtone.

-----So I came up with an idea of creating an Android Application which will make an
effect on the Keypad LED Light that will serve as a LED Notification. The Keypad LED
Light is the Menu and the Back Keys of our phones. On this App, we can set the LED
Lights time-outs and put it in a recursive loop.

-----For more information and to know about the configuration, please visit the "HELP"
under Menu.

[url]http://www.symbianize.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=712590&stc=1&d=1361028765[/URL]

Instructions:
**Extract the Zip file and Install the APK
Set configurations
Press "Menu" key then "Apply."

wow nice try ko to later ;)

Sir, im new in the world of android. at kakaroot ko lang ng cherry mobile blaze ko at i decide to update it to jelly bean.. tanong ko lang sir kung papaano gagawin after ko ma download yung dalawang file sa mediafire. im confused sir, hindi ko alam kung anu gagawin ko sa dalawang file na nasa mediafire. thank you sir' :help: :praise: :salute:

Sir, you're just one of the people who just download everything and reading nothing. That's why you don't know what to do.

I strongly suggest is for you to go back to the guide that you are following and read the instruction written there. Kasi po andun na yun makakasagot sa tanong nyo.

Thank you.

otor ano ung password ng MediaTek Drivers sa mediafire? :help:

Hello! Madalas po na tinatanong yan, kaya nga po nausa ang FAQ, at kaya nga po may part na ganon sa first page. Para po may basis tayo.

Salamat.

Re: Aug/12/13 [LED Light Controller App] Cherry Mobile "BLAZE" S180 User's Thread

Yun OH! may bago n nman c bro ceril...

Salamat dito ah, try ko xa..

Sa lahat po ng naguguluhan jn, sa totoo lang npka ganda ng thread n ito ni bro ceril...

Npka laki ng naitulong nito nung msira blaze ko (di n xa mdetect ng google)... ang dami kong pinuntahan n web sites, ng search ako kung pnu maibabalik sa dati ang blaze ko...

At heto, salamat ng marami sa SYMBIANIZE!

At muli kong naibalik sa dati ang CM Blaze ko after 3 months....

Basahin nyu lang po ng mabuti at sundan ang bawat proseso... npka dali at madaling intindhin po...

As of now, I'm enjoying my CM Blaze with JB..

Thanks bro Ceril!...

Thanks Symbianize!...

Re: Aug/12/13 [LED Light Controller App] Cherry Mobile "BLAZE" S180 User's Thread

Yun OH! may bago n nman c bro ceril...

Salamat dito ah, try ko xa..

Sa lahat po ng naguguluhan jn, sa totoo lang npka ganda ng thread n ito ni bro ceril...

Npka laki ng naitulong nito nung msira blaze ko (di n xa mdetect ng google)... ang dami kong pinuntahan n web sites, ng search ako kung pnu maibabalik sa dati ang blaze ko...

At heto, salamat ng marami sa SYMBIANIZE!

At muli kong naibalik sa dati ang CM Blaze ko after 3 months....

Basahin nyu lang po ng mabuti at sundan ang bawat proseso... npka dali at madaling intindhin po...

As of now, I'm enjoying my CM Blaze with JB..

Thanks bro Ceril!...

Thanks Symbianize!...

Welcome bro. :)

sir, may tanong lang ako. nung nagtry ako na ikonek yung ibang phone wirelessly sa ibang device (ginawa kong hotspot yung phone ko.) hindi na siya gumagana. naghahung na siya sa portable wifi hotspot. pano ba gagawin ko sir?

sir, may tanong lang ako. nung nagtry ako na ikonek yung ibang phone wirelessly sa ibang device (ginawa kong hotspot yung phone ko.) hindi na siya gumagana. naghahung na siya sa portable wifi hotspot. pano ba gagawin ko sir?

It's probably because kulang ka na sa memory kaya naghanga na siya.

sinubukan ko na irestart yung phone ko, pati yung ram manager na pinost niyo, ininstall ko na pero wala pa rin. kailangan na bang maguninstall ng ibang apps?

sinubukan ko na irestart yung phone ko, pati yung ram manager na pinost niyo, ininstall ko na pero wala pa rin. kailangan na bang maguninstall ng ibang apps?

There things to consider before sharing your internet or being able to become a walking wifi.
First thing is your internet connection, is it 3g?
2nd is, the ROM that you are using.. May wifi driver ba for sharing?3rd, RAM/Memory Management, enough ba pa yung memory? By the way, kahit maguninstall ka ng apps, ganon pa rin ang memory mo. Remember RAM yan at di internal storage.
lastly, compatible ba yung coconnect sayo?

tol pa attachna naman mg mms.apk nyo na delete ko kasi ang original ng mms.apk ko

tol pa attachna naman mg mms.apk nyo na delete ko kasi ang original ng mms.apk ko

Sorry bro, the rules were given. Backup everything before doing something..

Re-flash ka na lang into stock ROM.

Sorry bro, the rules were given. Backup everything before doing something..

Re-flash ka na lang into stock ROM.

tol yong sa 1st page na stock rom?

kung mag flash tol via recory?

tol baka may mms.apk ka jan pa share . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom