Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Chia Seeds (Trending ngayon) Need Feedback

PrinceLother

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Ang sabi nila e effective daw ang chia seeds. I am gaining weight kasi so I wanna try this out.
Pero bago yun. Ask ko muna po sa mga nakapagtry na if ito po ba talaga e effective.

Pa feedback po sa mga nakapag try na.

Kung gusto mo mag lose ng weight then chia seeds is not for you. Walang food na nakakapagpapayat. Ang secret para pumayat or ma maintain yung healthy weight is thru tamang diet and exercise. Walang magical pill dyan, kung meron man eh its dangerous for your health.

Chia has its own benefits, look it up. It can contr your food intake
Lagay mo water, lemon and chia seeds ng 1tbsp.

It will makw you full for hours :)

tried it already. parang gulaman siya pag tumagal sa water/drinks.
a doctor told me to try it, medyo may problem ako sa tummy and helpful din daw in weight management.

Back
Top Bottom