Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

CSR Racing 2 - The Top Drag Racing Venture in Mobile Games

macarius

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Guys, have you play the drag racing mobile games for android and ios? this is CSR Racing 2. The good thing in this games is if you are car enthusiast, you can enjoy the gameplay because they have garage where you can collect different cars then modified it. Various supercars are also available in the game. Cash and coins are the currencies in the gameplay so you need to earn that money to be able to buy supercars then modified in. The good news is i've found a cheats that can get small amount of cash and gold. I believe this is not 100% working but still working a bit. Here is the tutorial i have found.
Disclaimer: I do not own this video, just want to share in this community.

Last edited:
Ou ganda nga nung csr na laro. Thanks sa pagshare. Try ko ito mamaya.

"Disclaimer: I do not own this video, just want to share in this community."

Ang tanong, nagwork ba sayo yang mga pinopost mong "hack" or "free items" na mga yan?

Back
Top Bottom