Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Daniel's awful horror prophecy revealed

ive attended several so called bible studies,and i guess the devil in me kinda prevails,no matter how i try to attend such,the teachings dont really sink in...

aside from that a part of me also doesnt want to be connected to a certain religion or sect(this shows on on other post on this side of the forums)

but a part of me is Believing in Him,searching,struggling to follow him,,,
i maybe looking for guidance on how to follow or find him on my own...
hope not everything not late if i find Him and figure out a way to follow,,,'

and prove that i do believe in him...

@aliester, i promised to give you reply today but i am too busy this time, sorry. but when im free, my first post is for you;)

Meron yata sa bible na verse na di ko alam kung anong verse na pareho daw ng kay Noe ang mangyayari kaibahan nga lang hindi tubig ang lilipol and the day na magkakaganoon ay darating na ang Panginoon mula sa langit at sasalubungin siya sa Alapaap. Yung yatang maiiwan at di makakasama sa pagsalubong ang makakaranas ng mga propecies na nakasulat sa libro ni Daniel.

@thefonz72, ito yata yun;)
2 Peter 3:1-7
The Promise of the Lord's Coming
1 My dear friends, this is now the second letter I have written you. In both letters I have tried to arouse pure thoughts in your minds by reminding you of these things.2 I want you to remember the words that were spoken long ago by the holy prophets, and the command from the Lord and Savior which was given you by your apostles.3 First of all, you must understand that in the last days some people will appear whose lives are controlled by their own lusts. They will make fun of you4 and will ask,
He promised to come, didn't he? Where is he? Our ancestors have already died, but everything is still the same as it was since the creation of the world!5 They purposely ignore the fact that long ago God gave a command, and the heavens and earth were created. The earth was formed out of water and by water,6 and it was also by water, the water of the flood, that the old world was destroyed.7 But the heavens and the earth that now exist are being preserved by the same command of God, in order to be destroyed by fire. They are being kept for the day when godless people will be judged and destroyed.

to all muslim brothers,

your mosque, DOME OF THE ROCK, as believed by many is right there standing in THE MOST HOLY PLACE.
The sacred rock over which the Dome of the Rock is built was considered holy before the arrival of Islam. Jews believed, and still believe, the rock to be the very place where Abraham prepared to sacrifice Isaac (an event which Muslims place in Mecca). In addition, the Dome of the Rock (or the adjacent Dome of the Chain) is believed by many to stand directly over the site of the Holy of Holies of both Solomon's Temple and Herod's Temple.
paki-explain lang muslim brothers why your mosque standing there where 1st and 2nd temple were built?? is it the fulfillment of the 3rd temple or is it the one whom prophet daniel spoked as awful horror?

Groups such as the Temple Mount and Eretz Yisrael Faithful Movement wish to relocate the Dome to Mecca and replace it with a Third Temple. Since Muslim religious foundations own the Dome and consider it particularly sacred such actions would inevitably lead to violence. Many Israelis are ambivalent about the Movement's wishes. Some religious Jews, following a rabbinic dictum, feel that the Temple should only be rebuilt in the messianic era, and that it would be presumptuous of people to force God's hand. However, some Evangelical Christians consider this a prerequisite to Armageddon and the Second Coming. This view is steeped in the belief that there will be a prophetic rebuilding of the Temple in place of the Dome of the Rock.

in the revelation 21:22 it said " i did not see a temple in the city because it's temple is the lord god almighty and the lamb".

nakapagtataka lang po kasi wala daw 3rd temple yet your dome of the rock is right there now still standing;)
gusto ko lang maliwanagan because until now wala pang nagpapaliwanag tungkol dito;)

Daniel's prophesy in Daniel 9:24-27 foretells the Messiah’s arrival.
Nabuhay si prophet Daniel more than 500 years before isilang si Jesus. Gayunman, Jehovah revealed to Daniel the information that would make it possible to pinpoint the time when Jesus would be anointed, or appointed, as the Messiah, or Christ.

Daniel 9:25“Alamin mo at magkaroon ka ng kaunawaan na mula sa paglabas ng salita na isauli at muling itayo ang Jerusalem hanggang sa Mesiyas na Lider, magkakaroon ng pitong sanlinggo, gayundin ng animnapu’t dalawang sanlinggo.”

Kailan naganap itong “paglabas ng salita”?
Ayon kay Nehemias, lumabas ang salita na muling itayo ang mga pader sa palibot ng Jerusalem noong ika-20 years ni Artajerjes na hari. (Nehemias 2:1,?5-8) 474?B.C.E. was Artaxerxes’ first full year as ruler. Therefore, the 20th year of his rule was 455 B.C.E. Now we have the starting point for Daniel’s Messianic prophecy, that is, 455 B.C.E.

How long the time period leading to the arrival of “Messiah the Leader” would last?
The prophecy mentions “seven weeks, also sixty-two weeks”—a total of 69 weeks. How long is this period of time? These are, not weeks of 7 days, but weeks of years. That is, each week represents 7 years. This concept of weeks of years, or 7-year units, was familiar to Jews of ancient times. For instance, they observed a Sabbath year every 7th year. (Exodus 23:10, 11) Therefore, the prophetic 69 weeks amount to 69 units of 7 years each, or a total of 483 years.

Ang kailangan na lamang nating gawin ngayon ay magbilang. Kung bibilang tayo mula 455?B.C.E., ang 483 taon ay aakay sa atin sa taóng 29 C.E. Iyan ang eksaktong taon nang si Jesus ay mabautismuhan at maging Mesiyas!* (Lucas 3:1, 2,?21, 22) A remarkable fulfillment of Bible prophecy!

* From 455 B.C.E. to 1 B.C.E. is 454 years. From 1 B.C.E. to 1 C.E. is one year (there was no zero year). And from 1 C.E. to 29 C.E. is 28 years. Adding these three figures gives us the total of 483 years. Jesus was “cut off” in death in 33 C.E., during the 70th week of years. (Daniel 9:24, 26)

picture.php

Source: Ano ba Talaga ang Itinuturo ng Bibliya?

Last edited:
About naman po sa awful horror na tinatanong ni TS, it was the Romans destroying the Temple in Jerusalem and setting up their own pagan altars over it.

It was an "abomination" (awful horror) for non-Jews to go into the Temple, and stand on that holy ground.

Mark 13:14 'When you see the appalling abomination set up where it ought not to be (let the reader understand), then those in Judaea must escape to the mountains.

Mark added "Let the reader understand" in parentheses because he was being careful not to come out and plainly speak against the Roman government. That would be considered sedition and it was punishable by death.

God regards Jerusalem as a holy city and the Israelites were chosen people.
When the nation of Israel failed to accept Jesus—the final opportunity that God gave it to gain his approval and become a kingdom of priests, he rejected it. No longer could Israelites claim favor as God’s chosen people. They had failed to keep the national agreement made at Mount Sinai. They had failed to maintain undefiled worship of God, but permitted human traditions and human philosophy to corrupt it. They failed to receive the One whom God had promised to send, but rejected him for Caesar and instigated his violent death. For these reasons they were cut off from being God’s holy nation. Their material house of worship was abandoned by God, just as Jesus said in
Matt. 23:37, 38
“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the killer of the prophets and stoner of those sent forth to her,—how often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks together under her wings! But you people did not want it. Look! your house is abandoned to you.”

Proof of this abandonment came with the destruction of Jerusalem A.D. 70, at which time the temple was destroyed for the last time. No longer could Jehovah’s worship be carried on at the place he had chosen and in the manner specified in the law covenant. A.D. 136 the Roman emperor Hadrian dedicated a temple to Jupiter Capitolinus on the temple site, and then A.D. 691 ‘Abd-al-Malik built a Mohammedan mosque on the spot. This mosque, the Dome of the Rock, is still standing there.

Hindi po sa dome of the rock tumutukoy ang awful horror that standing in the holy place. Kasi nang itayo po ang dome of the rock on that place, hindi na holy nation ang Israel at hindi na rin holy place ang Jerusalem.

God has placed his favor upon a new nation consisting, not of fleshly Israelites, but of spiritual Israelites.

@toynjer, tnx a lot brader!! but it still doesnt satisfy me.. just think of it, angel gabriel said to daniel 7x70yrs is the length of time....and at the end of that time sin will be forgiven and ETERNAL justice established...hind ko mapost yung buong passage kasi im on cp nakalimotan ko exact wording... ang sabi ETERNAL justice na daw at d end of 490years... 1st akala ko tama yung awful horror ayun sa MACCABEES pero hindi eh kasi may hula naman si jesus ayun sa mateo. tapos akala ko yung pagan IDOL of roman time pero may tanong na naman ako kasi ilang years naba at walang nangyari na eternal justice kasi lalong magulo ngayon. tapos nabasa ko yung dome of da rock... ang tanong ko ano bang ginagawa ng dome of da rock sa pwesto pa mismo ng 1st n 2nd temple??? wala bang hula ang bible tungkol dito??? ang sabi sa bible wala na daw 3rd temple eh bakit parang 3rd temple yung d.o.r.??? paki-explain naman po kasi karamihan sa mga christians naniniwala na bago pa mangyari ang isang bagay ay naisulat na sa bible... naisulat naba ang dome of da rock?? pakisagot naman po or kahit matagal nyo pa masagot patulong muna kayo sa inyong mga pastor...ano ba talaga ginagawa ng dome diyan??! haayyzzt nakakalito naman..salamat toynjer wait ko yung reply mo.

Mark 13:14 'When you see the appalling abomination set up where it ought not to be (let the reader understand), then those in Judaea must escape to the mountains.

Mark added "Let the reader understand" in parentheses because he was being careful not to come out and plainly speak against the Roman government. That would be considered sedition and it was punishable by death.

:thumbsup: tama ka sa part na ito.. ito rin ang hindi naiintindihan ni @9ten8ti sa discussion namin sa kabila kasi hindi historical approach ang perspective nya sa librong binabasa nya.. ang mark ang unang sinulat na gospel just after the jewish war(66-73ce) ito rin ang digmaang aalingawngaw daw na tinutukoy sa gospels using the literary device called 'vaticinium ex eventu' (writing a past event in a form of a prophecy) ang matthew and luke ay sinulat after mark at pareho silang kumopya at nag-edit ng mark while adding their own materials and using the Q-gospel. Ang "abomination" sa Daniel ay tumutukoy sa Altar of Zeus set up by Antiochus Ephipanes in the jerusalem temple in 167ce just before the maccabean revolt, ito naman ang ginamit na verse nung writer ng Mark to describe the roman armies surrounding jeruslam during the jewish war of 70ce kung kailan winasak ng romans ang temple and the Author of Mark was so carefull not to cite directly the roman armies in fear of them kaya nilagyan na lang na (let the reader understand) because the original audience of mark has no difficulty sensing what the author means for they were living fresh with the memory of that war... mas pinadali ng authors ng matthew at luke ang ibig sabihin ng writer ng mark nung iedit nila ito.. sa matthew tinukoy directly ng author na sa daniel mismo galing yung verse habang sa Luke tinukoy nya na mismo yung armies instead of directly citing Roman Armies:lol:

magkaibang event ang tinutkoy sa daniel(macabean revolt) at tinutukoy sa gospels(jewish war) nalilito si 9ten8ti dahil sa Gospel of Matthew na Hari ng bloopers at blunders(back read sa mga posts ko to know why) hindi na nga tinukoy nung mark kung saan kinopya yung passage yung matthew naman sinabi explicitly na ayon kay Daniel :lol:

MARK
13.14. "But when you see the desolating sacrilege set up where it ought not to be (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains;

MATTHEW
24.15 "So when you see the desolating sacrilege spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), 24.16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains;

LUKE
21.20. " But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation has come near. 21.21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains

:salute:

Last edited:
wala pong kinalaman ang context ng Daniel kay jesus or sa jewish war of 70ce dahil
sinulat ito to describe the event from babylonian exile(580's bce) to maccabean era(160's bce)..

Modern Biblical scholarship

The 1 Maccabees usage of the term points to the actions of Antiochus IV Epiphanes in the mid-2nd century BC. Specifically, he set up an altar to Zeus in the Second Temple in Jerusalem, and sacrificed swine on it around the year 167 BC. Many modern scholars believe that Daniel 9:27, 11:31 and 12:11 are a prophecy after the event (or vaticinium ex eventu) relating to Antiochus.[1][2].

Many modern Biblical scholars[3] conclude that Matthew 24:15 and Mark 13:14 are prophecies after the event about the siege of Jerusalem in AD 70 by the Roman general Titus[4] "When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city." Luke 21:20-21

References:
1.^ Ronald S. Wallace, The Message of Daniel, IVP 1979.
2.^ "Desolating sacrilege" in New Bible Dictionary (third ed), IVP.
3.^ McNeile, A.H. (1927). An Introduction to the Study of the New Testament. Oxford: University 3ess. Chap. II part 2 The Synoptic Gospels - 2. Date. http://www.katapi.org.uk/NTIntro/SynopGospel2.htm#IVIntEv.
4.^ Matt 23:37-38; Matt 24:1-2,15-21; Luke 13:34-35; Luke 21:20-21

Last edited:
@mathed, up ko lang baka may di pa nakabasa at may maibahagi kahit para na rin sakin. for my satisfaction maybe;)

people are so apt to interpret signs and symbols. and when their expected time of the event should appear and did not come to pass, they make another one.

hehehhe..

let things unfold in their own time.

people are so apt to interpret signs and symbols. and when their expected time of the event should appear and did not come to pass, they make another one.

hehehhe..

let things unfold in their own time.

no offense to all muslim bros. but i studied the bible for a long time and i come up with this wierd idea;) hahaha sounds very funny but what can i do???
i believed what i achieved so here it goes... i felt much better spreading info like this even if there's no truth about it.

just my 2cents;)

ang pagkakaintindi ko e jerusalem ang magiging final place ng labanan, at ang pagkakaintindi ko e christians vs. muslims eto (wag na magreact ang iba dyan) kuro kuro ko lang ito, the cross vs. the crescent moon, ang hula e magkakaroon ng isang islamic caliphate, muslims will unite and will try to destroy israel

ang pagkakaintindi ko e jerusalem ang magiging final place ng labanan, at ang pagkakaintindi ko e christians vs. muslims eto (wag na magreact ang iba dyan) kuro kuro ko lang ito, the cross vs. the crescent moon, ang hula e magkakaroon ng isang islamic caliphate, muslims will unite and will try to destroy israel

kung gayon ayun sa kuro kuro mo tama itong hula ko;)

well, thanks zwackin at meron palang direction itong revelation na sabi ko kahit hanggang satin lang.
huwag na din magreact yung iba lalo na muslim. nagpapahayag lang po

the HOLY PLACE is where ISAAC was to be sacrificed by Abraham
the HOLY PLACE is where the 1st and 2nd TEMPLE stands but until this time still no 3rd temple rebuild
the HOLY PLACE is where the ISLAMS DOME OF THE ROCK (their mosque) stands
the DOME OF THE ROCK is what the prophet Daniel spoke of as the AWFUL HORROR
now
ISIS is for ALLAH
ISIS beheads the infidels

beheading according to the bible is these;

Revelation 20:4
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

therefore ISIS and ISLAM are the true 666 that was written in the bible.

have faith Christians!!! I have told you ahead of time.

puro catholic christians lang ang mga pinupugatan ng mga isis.

kasi ang mga muslim ang alam nilang christian religion lang ay ang catholic

Back
Top Bottom