Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

E6533 Sony Experia Z3+ Dual - Help on root and unlock

morlackzero2

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Tulong naman mga boss, hindi ko kasi ma unlock ung phone and root lagi nalabas ung "My Xperia Protection"
Pano ba tanggalin un at i root?

Thanks in advance. . . .
:help::help::help::help::help::help:

Last edited:
May kasagutan na kaya. . . .
:help::help::help:

I think yang xperia protection ay parang frp yan ng sony. I'm not sure if you can reflash a firmware through Sony Flashtool para mawala yan. You can try it if you want.

I think yang xperia protection ay parang frp yan ng sony. I'm not sure if you can reflash a firmware through Sony Flashtool para mawala yan. You can try it if you want.

Noted, salamat may nag paramdam haha!
will try, pero root mron na po ba boss?

May root n kya sa E6533 SONY?

Back
Top Bottom