Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Facebook Messenger (phone/laptop)

macrosequimos

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hello Good day,

Meron ba ditong may alam kung paano madelete ang mga shared picture sa messenger?
I tried to delete it using Delete conversation but still showing the picture when you open it again.

nag clear cache na din ako kaso bumabalik pa din.

Thanks you.

dapat kasi pag my senend ka or nag send saYo delete it manually sa mismong conversation wag yung delete conversation, Long press mo image then Delete para dina Bumalik.

dapat kasi pag my senend ka or nag send saYo delete it manually sa mismong conversation wag yung delete conversation, Long press mo image then Delete para dina Bumalik.

OO nga po sir eh. Di ko kc napansin kaya un. late ko na naisip na ganon talaga. Mali ko nga.. :)
Kaya hanap ako way kung meron pang ibang pede gawin para mabura ung mga shared content.

:)
Thanks sa reply sir.

Very appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom