Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Favorite Restaurant mo?

Philippines foods are my favorite food. When ever i goes at restaurant for lunch or dinner i always prefer to gives order about Philippines foods. My favorite dishes are chicken charlie with kebab rice mushroom.

salamat sa mga suggestion.
may malapit palang Chicken Charlie branch sa amin.
pwede kong lakarin. :D
sana pwede delivery.

World of Chicken because of their varieties of pasta to choose and of course the chicken.

Masarap din sa North park natry nyo na po?

Specially ung fried noodles

Masarap din sa North park natry nyo na po?

Specially ung fried noodles

masarap po sa North Park. dun lagi nagpapareserve yung pinsan ko pag may celebration sila.
kahit fried rice, masarap. :thumbsup:

sa akin much better ung chic boy pra skn sarap ng pag kaka luto :yipee:

Chiang Pong sa Binondo madalas kami kumain ng mga ka-ibigan ko malapit kase sa school eh, di ko na sasabihin yung presyo hehe pero sulit sya pag madami kayo :) :)

Post po ako eat all you can sa manila
Source

Something fishy, (breakfast time) Eastwood Libis. 12am-10am

Kamay Kainan with bottomless Iced Tea, Market Market, P295/head.

Chinatown’s Best, Banawe QC, P400/head FULL MEAL! (Already ate here!)

Saisaki/DAD’s/Kamayan, P500/head

Dragon Prince, BF homes Pque. (Lunch Buffet) P180 per head.

Cabalen – all branches,? P275/head.

RCBC Plaza Food Center, Makati 95/head (Breakfast) & 65/head merienda.

Blue Bay, Quirino Grandstand, 350/Head.

Brazil brazil – Metrowalk & Powerplant Mall (meat all you can P650/head)

Dimsun ‘N Dumplings @ Shopwise (cubao) – Unlimited Siomai either P99 or P125 lang

Sweet Inspirations along Katipunan, eat-all-you-can Mongolian Buffett P300/head

Seafood Club(Red Crab) Greenbelt3 – dinner 275/head

Chubby China(Greenbelt) – dimsum(fried & steamed) breakfast at P88/head. with yang chow rice, crisp noodles at single serve iced tea. order all you can lunch – P295, merienda – P88, dimsum all you can w/pancit canton, noodles and congee

Red Crab (Greenbelt 3) – alimango(crab)-all-you-can

Circles, Shangri-la Makati, expensive but very large buffet!

Spiral, Westin Philippine Plaza
Cravings, salad all you can Katipunan infront of Ateneo, Katipunan
Siamese Grill, Pasta all you can, P85/head Bluewave Marquinton, Marikina

Tramway, Banawe, Chinese eat all you can, P160/head

Kamay Kainan, Kalayaan Avenue, P199/head

Red Kimono, The Fort, 499++/ head

Mandarin Palace, Ongpin, P150/head

Tokyo Tokyo, Rice all you can (all branches)

Yamcha Teahouse in Timog (Lunch/Dinner Buffet P349)

Aling Nene’s BBQ/Ihaw, Eat all you can (Fridays & Saturdays), Magallanes, P200+/head.

Alba’s Restaurant – Tomas Morato, Libis, Jupiter St., P550

Jestine’s Restaurant, Jupiter Street Makati, Breakfast all you can, from 12AM to 12PM (tapa, tocino, varies) P99.00

Emperor Villa – ongpin st., binondo – lunch P180-P200, dinner is seafood buffet at roastings (asado, lechon de leche) @ P350.

Holy Cow -Unlimited Iced Tea and Mushroom Soup

ayos to. eto hanap namin ni gf buffet. :rofl:
i add mo n din dito yung sambokojin 600/head. japanese style.
naks sarap sa quirino hiway. 120/head pinoy style - gusto ko nga dalhin si gf dito my pool pa sa likod.

binalot.,kc balot sa dahon pagkain dun.,saraaap.

the sandwich guy, love ko mga sandwiches nila pati nadin yung cheesy baked potato nila

ako currently my favorite resto is yoogane, I am in-love with their dak galbi with cheese

Back
Top Bottom