Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

First Time sa GYM...

Hehe.. Share ku lang un kase nung sumali ako ng fashion show nun medyo mataba ako at kailangan ko magpapayat as in one month lang ang time range.. So fat burners ang nakatulong ku nun.. Pero kung hindi ka naman nagmamadali ayus na un natural, hehe..

@Silvermix, WOW! Astig.."FASHION SHOW" :salute: :salute:
Share ko lang, :) Nung nasa college din ako natry ko sumali pero hindi fashion show kundi mr. university. Mejo katamtaman din body ko nun. Tapos 2 weeks ang gym preparation ko. (I went to gym just for the sake of the contest and hindi ko na inulet pumunta sa gym nung nasa college ako busy kasi sa academics and politics. haha!) Tapos according dun sa nagassist sakin sa prep ko malaki daw pinagbago ng katawan even without using any body building agents. Cguro mabilis lang metabolism ko. :) That is why I always go natural. hehe!

guys share ko lang tong article na nakita ko.. para sa abs.

abs myths :
"You can work abs everyday because they
recover faster than other muscles!"

Haha, I'm getting a great ab workout from how much I'm laughing at this one. Muscle tissue is muscle tissue. Muscle tissue responds to stimulus (weight training) to grow larger and stronger.

"You need to use super high reps to increase
definition in your midsection!"

Yea right. You can do a thousand crunches per night but If your diet isn't correct you'll never see those abs.

"You don't need to train abs because they get enough
work by being supporting muscles during
squats, presses, and deadlifts!"

I'm sure the same people that believe also don't train biceps or triceps since they are supporting muscles to the back, chest, and shoulders...I think not.

"You shouldn't train abs with weight because
it will make your abs big, which will
make you look fat!"

Oh my goodness, the biggest misconception of all time. I will explain why later in this article.

Abs Made Simple

The rest of this article will be dedicated to showing you that abs aren't as complicated as everyone thinks.

Let's begin with how muscles grow. Muscles are overloaded and stimulated to grow when they are trained with weights that are heavier than the body is used to handling. The muscles need nutrients (protein, carbs, fats and vitamins to name a few) and recuperation time to grow bigger and stronger. Would you train your chest everyday? Of course not, you would never make any progress. So why would you train abs everyday? There is absolutely no reason to.

The abdominals can become overtrained just like any other muscle that is worked too often. One intense day of work per week is enough for your abs.
So how should you train your abs during your workouts? Heavy. That's right, you heard me. Heavy. "But if my abs get big they will make me look fat." Not in the least, first of all the abs are a very thin sheet of muscle and thus very hard to enlarge. But if you could make them grow, what would be wrong with that? Let me use analogy with a different muscle group since no one understands abs.

Analyze This

Here is the question/analogy ...

There are two people, person A and person B. Person A has 12" arms with 7% body fat. Person B has 17" arms with 11% body fat. Whose arms are going to look more defined? It will be person B's arms because the muscle sticks out farther away from the body. The same thing applies to abs.

If they were bigger they would stick farther out away from the body; thus it would appear that one would carry less fat around the mid-section since there is more muscle there. This would allow one to achieve what everyone wants. Visible abs even when you are bulking!

Now I know what some of you are thinking out there, "If my abs are bigger it will make my waist look bigger." Not in the least. If your abs stick farther out away from the body it will appear that there is less fat in between the abdominals, as it appears that there is less fat around your arms if they are bigger. Now the converse is true for the obliques.

You DO NOT want to build your obliques up. Large lower obliques will make you appear wider. They still needed to be trained but only with a couple of light sets per week.

Hehe.. Share ku lang un kase nung sumali ako ng fashion show nun medyo mataba ako at kailangan ko magpapayat as in one month lang ang time range.. So fat burners ang nakatulong ku nun.. Pero kung hindi ka naman nagmamadali ayus na un natural, hehe..

HHhmmm...
Magkano ba yung mga ganun po?

=)

anu ba yung traps? part ng back o ng shoulder?

kasi yung program na binigay sakin para sa shoulders eh may kasamang traps eh

HHhmmm...
Trapezius Muscle.
Bali po parang part siya nang neck, shoulders, at back po.
Hehehe!

=)

HHhmmm...
Trapezius Muscle.
Bali po parang part siya nang neck, shoulders, at back po.
Hehehe!

=)

san ko kaya mas maganda isama sa program yung traps? sa shoulder session o sa back session? :lol:

san ko kaya mas maganda isama sa program yung traps? sa shoulder session o sa back session? :lol:

Hhhmmm...
Pero, tingin ko...
Pag sinabing trapzius talaga, more on shoulders talaga siya...
Siguro, sa shoulder routine mo po lagay.
Hehehe!

=)

Ung fat burner 2400. . . 120 capsules..ö

Awts!
Medyo mahal din pala ah?!
Hehehe!

Kaso, kailangan ko naman magpataba eh..
Hehehe!
Gusto ko sanang bumili nung Appeton...
Kaso, masyadong mahal din..
`di kaya talaga ng budget.
Hahaha!

T_T

Awts!
Medyo mahal din pala ah?!
Hehehe!

Kaso, kailangan ko naman magpataba eh..
Hehehe!
Gusto ko sanang bumili nung Appeton...
Kaso, masyadong mahal din..
`di kaya talaga ng budget.
Hahaha!

T_T

tol inom ka nalang ng whey pampataba meron un ung naka sachet 30 pesos lang un.. Hehe! okaya soya milk nakakalaki talaga..

sa basic program dapat sinasabay ang traps sa shoulders, kapag back naman ang titirahin mo isabay mo ang triceps mo.

tol inom ka nalang ng whey pampataba meron un ung naka sachet 30 pesos lang un.. Hehe! okaya soya milk nakakalaki talaga..

Awts!
Oh???
30 lang talaga???

Saan meron `nun???

EeeEEe...
Pramis!
Gusto ko talagang tumaba.
Huhuhu!

T_T

sa basic program dapat sinasabay ang traps sa shoulders, kapag back naman ang titirahin mo isabay mo ang triceps mo.

HHhmmm...
Tamang tama ah?!
Hehehe!

=)

Last edited by a moderator:
If youre doin PULL UPS u dont have to worry about where or what part u shud include it to..

Last edited:
guys ask lang ako ng advice, since nag gym na ko, doble na talga apetite ko sa pag kain, 12 midnight ginugutom ako, kumakain din naman ako...ok lang kaya un?nagmidnight meal ako. ok lang din kaya kumain sa hating gabi pero ung controlled diet lang, which means half cup rice at sandamakmak na protein rich foods,ung meat at fish??

guys ask lang ako ng advice, since nag gym na ko, doble na talga apetite ko sa pag kain, 12 midnight ginugutom ako, kumakain din naman ako...ok lang kaya un?nagmidnight meal ako. ok lang din kaya kumain sa hating gabi pero ung controlled diet lang, which means half cup rice at sandamakmak na protein rich foods,ung meat at fish??

that is normal since you are spending more calories than normal kaya ok lang. and yes, it is also normal to eat pag gutom ka. Tama rin na you dont overeat. tuloy mo lang.

Paano maiiwasan ang sobrang paglitaw ng mga ugat (veins) habang lumalaki muscles mo?

Back
Top Bottom