Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

for you, who is the best drummer alive today?

joreyvenge

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
mine is The Reverend of Avenged Sevenfold..... great technique, double bass and fast hands..

Mike portnoy...

Michael Stephen "Mike" Portnoy (born April 20, 1967) is an American drummer primarily known for his work with the progressive metal band Dream Theater. Known for his drum prowess, Portnoy has won 23 awards from the Modern Drummer magazine. He has co-produced the last five Dream Theater albums with John Petrucci, starting from Metropolis Pt. 2: Scenes from a Memory. From A Change of Seasons onwards, Portnoy has been writing a substantial amount of Dream Theater's lyrics, filling the void left by Kevin Moore, who left the band after the release of Awake. He is the second youngest person (after Neil Peart) to be inducted into the Modern Drummer's Hall of Fame (at 37 years of age).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRnyM6KSrig&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7TWDNqSeFE&feature=related

Heto po ang drumkit nya...

Portnoy.jpg

As a progressive rock drummer, kayang kaya nya pong habulin ang lahat ng time signatures sa isang kanta... The best for me...

Last edited:
Steve Gadd for me.. :)

:rock: has a great influence over my playing style.. :)

i just added a bit of funky beat to make it a bit sexy... :naughty:

go steve!

Tre Cool sa akin..

yung nga sa green day...

mabilis...

at rinig ko na naging abnormal dw siya, di ako maka paniwala, pero ang galing prin...

:clap:

tre_cool.jpg

________
PORTABLE VAPORIER REVIEW

Last edited:
your username reminds me of neil peart of rush... (tama bah spelling?)

speed? :D
i don't agree that speed measures drumming skills :D

your username reminds me of neil peart of rush... (tama bah spelling?)

speed? :D
i don't agree that speed measures drumming skills :D

si neil peart ang pinakabatang drummer sa hall of fame.. :salute:

tama ka dun tol its all about rhythm and beat... then speed... !! kaya mas gusto ko talaga si mike portnoy kesa ke terry bozzio kahit mas mabilis si bozzio...

Last edited:
para saken mike portnoy of dream theater.. intelligent drummer kc cya and experimental, waLang magkakatunog na paLo nya sa bawat kanta niLa.. and di Lang cya doubLe pedaL, TRIPLE pedaL pa.. setup nya ngaun un.. daLAwang drum set ang hawak nya sa bawat kanta..

pangaLAwa para saken c Joey Jordison ng SLipknot. PinakamabiLis na doubLe pedaL sa buong mundo.

si Vinnie collaiuta..
at si Portnoy ng dream Theater

sakin naman sa local si Mark Escueta ng rivermaya...

sa Foreign portnoy ako ng dream theather, bangis nun,pati ung guitarista at bassist.. they play like gods... hehehe.. ok din si travis barker.. kaso sobra lakas kasi pumalo nun...:rock::rock:

sa local nman c vic mercado tlga.. jazz drummer... hnd kasi msyado nagpapakita si mark escueta.. pakinggan nyo ung old rivermaya songs dati at icompare nyo sa mga live concert ng bamboo ung mga remake nila ng old rivermaya songs.. ang ganda ng pagkarevive nung c vic na ang pumalo.. hehehe.... :rock::rock::rock:

Back
Top Bottom