Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Guides for how to work with your s60 device

hi. im zhu. i have this problem with my nokia e63 phone. i hope you can help me. when i use my camera and turn on the sequence mode (multiple shots of 6), the pictures taken are not saved. it will only display, "General: Already in use!". I noticed that the name of the 1st pic is the same with the 2nd pic, so it would not continue to save the pictures. I've explored my phone settings for the camera but there was nothing that could help me. Would you know whats the problem with my phone? tnx a lot!!!!

try mo po mag update ng FW or FORMAT mo ung phone mo

Cant Uninstall Applications via Manager?

When you cant uninstall an application(most of the time Java games) using the Manager function of the phone, then do this;

1. Install FExplorer.

2. Launch it and goto the path/folder of the Application. I'm assuming you have install it to the MMC so the path would be something like,

E:\system\apps

and you will see lots of folders in there that is only labelled by numbers(for Java games/apps) or the name of the application. Go though them one by one. Open the text file in that folder to exactly know the name of the application in that particular folder if you dont see any icons or familiar name.

3. Then if its the correct folder, "move-out" of the folder, click on Options>File>Delete.

4. Then goto the Manager to uninstall it if its still listed.

5. Reboot.

-bakit po ung launcher logo ng java game hndi natanggal?ung files lang nila? nk save po sa fone memory q ung mga java games.. wla npo kcng 512mb mmc card na mabilhan.. nokia 6600 po cp q gnmit q ung FExplorer pangtanggal nung files..

Full phone formating.

Full phone formatting!
If you encounter situation like below on your phone,
1. Blank screen phone unable to reboot.
2. Phone only able to boot-up to "Nokia" word screen.
3. Install some program but not able to uninstall it after that.
4. Error messages such as "Child Installer" keeps popping-up.

Do a Full phone formatting as steps below,
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left.
2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card.
3. Switch-off your phone.
4. Press and hold 3 keys;

Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6600 phone.

Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a formatting word screen show!

5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your will back to original system and factory settting.

All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.

sino ba talaga unang nagpost ng ganito? si rebornz ba o siya?

ayaw po mainstoLan ng Games yung N73 q.. pwde po mlaman kung ano pwde q gwin? dti sv nid dw p-reprogram...
thankssssss......:)

ok pong thread to. nung newbie pa ko madalas ko ding binibisita to eh. dami kasi inyo.

Full phone formating.

Full phone formatting!
If you encounter situation like below on your phone,
1. Blank screen phone unable to reboot.
2. Phone only able to boot-up to "Nokia" word screen.
3. Install some program but not able to uninstall it after that.
4. Error messages such as "Child Installer" keeps popping-up.

Do a Full phone formatting as steps below,
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left.
2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card.
3. Switch-off your phone.
4. Press and hold 3 keys;

Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6600 phone.

Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a formatting word screen show!

5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your will back to original system and factory settting.

All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.
Pls help po. Yung Nokia 7210 Supernova ko po ay hindi nagana ang Music Player. Nakalagay po pag binubuksan ay "Operation Failed". Ngayon lang sya nangyari. ( Hindi na ako makapag play ng music and vids. PLS HELP. )

thanks mga bossing.

hmx_ryan anu po b ang advantage at disadvantages ng pag hack ng phone? n79 po mobile ko. p help nman po....tnx...

Gudever po sir, ...Gusto ko po sanang baguhen yung number ng kolapti.ini sa uzzap files,kaso d ko makita yung kolapti.ini na yan or d ko mabuksan yung E:/system ng uzzap, Gumamit na ako ng Fexplorer then hinack q na yung Cellphone ko ayaw parin n95c po phone q....may iba pa bang paraan sir? patulong naman po...:pray::pray:

gud eve sir,ask q lng po f meron code pra magkaron ng signal unit q.. (n70),kc meron meron p cia knina den bgla n lng ciang nwala..nireset q n po,nformat q n din cia..*#7370# po ung ginamit q..ntry q n dn po other sim..ala p din po epekto...tnx po in advance!:help:

Last edited:
mga bro ano po ba ang pakinabang ng sinasabi nila i hack ung phone at i upgrade ung firmware... And bakit po hindi ako makapag send ng Operamini pano po ba un

pag hack kasi cellphone mo mas free ka hehe in a way na lahat ng gusto mong applications ma ilalagay sa cellphone mo pag hindi kasi hack limited lang..

pede rin po b ung formating tut s 1st page s n72 n galing ibng bnsa? Ndi po kya un bglang mgng nakalock lng s location n un kung dati man xang ganun? Galing po kcng dubai un ehh i can tell dahl s keypads nya may arabic din..

sir galing nyo po, na delete ko na po ung LOGO sa phone ko, ahehe pero i still have 2 problems, 1st, di ko pa rin na remove yung app ko na IREMOTE sa phone ko, ni follow ko na po ung steps kaso ayaw paren, 2nd problem is maxado mahang ung phone ko when in comes to sending msgs and opening a folder, btw sir my phone pala is 6600, any idea??? plzz help me,,, tnx in advance :clap:

Back
Top Bottom