Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[HELP] Audio Driver UNFIXED!

Rj Lemz

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
I've been fixing my audio drivers in my laptop acer 32 bit window 7, but still NO PROGRESS. I've been searching methods in google but still no progress. Maybe you can help me with my problem. Maybe you have softwares for detecting and repairing missing drivers in a laptop.:praise::praise:

I've been fixing my audio drivers in my laptop acer 32 bit window 7, but still NO PROGRESS. I've been searching methods in google but still no progress. Maybe you can help me with my problem. Maybe you have softwares for detecting and repairing missing drivers in a laptop.:praise::praise:

ano model ng laptop mo sir at 32-bit ba 64bit yan?

sulat mo po complete info para matulungan kita

oo nga pls write the exaxt model of your acer laptop so punta ka search then type or serach msinfo32 then screenshoot mi then upload here para mas matutulungan ka impossible wala na sa website ng acer kase may website na nag post na ganyan 100% guarrantee po dito

Back
Top Bottom