Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

HELP binangga ang auto ng truck na may insurance

endrianex

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
papano po ba ang processo
sabi ng truck driver at operator niya insurance daw ang mananagot sa pagpapagawa hanggang ngaun wala parin action

- - - Updated - - -

up up up up up up

Attachments

• 44566083_1192705227546407_308943710635163648_n.jpg
    44566083_1192705227546407_308943710635163648_n.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:
sabi ng truck driver at operator niya insurance daw ang mananagot sa pagpapagawa hanggang ngaun wala parin action

- - - Updated - - -

up up up up up up

dapat kinuha mo yung contact details/info ng company ng nakabangga sayo pati na rin nung insurance company na may hawak sa kanila. ilang araw naba yan? tsaka dapat may police report din to. then sa police report andun yung kopya ng lisensya(xerox copy) ng driver na nakabunggo sayo.

kung na pa police report mo kayang kaya mong habulin yang mga yan.

- - - Updated - - -

up up up up up up

I hope you have secure a police report because it will state what happened and who's fault it was. Then you need to get their contact details as well as that of the driver. Then ask for their insurance company's contact info. If the company is decent, then they would have let their insurance company know and you will expect a call from the insurance. Otherwise, you have to call the insurance and submit the necessary documents to them. Usually, insurance company have accredited repair shop and they will direct you to the repair shop.

sabi saking nag operator nai report nadaw nila sa insurance pero hanggang ngaun wala paring re·spons pang 4days na

Base on my experience, dapat may police report and after that yun ang isusubmit mo sa insurance company. Then wait for approval then sila na mag sasabi sa next step.

opo my police report naman
matagal po ba ang process mga ilang days po?

opo my police report naman
matagal po ba ang process mga ilang days po?

I hope you have ask the name of the insurance company para you could call them up. Because kung gago operator ng truck they will just say they called the insurance. Sometimes if they insurance company is a crappy one they will stall it since they are the ones shelling out the money for repair.

Back
Top Bottom