Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

HELP!!! How to unjailbreak my iPhone5s 7.1.2?

mcdo

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to unjailbreak my iPhone5s 7.1.2 (Pangu)?
I want to rejailbreak using TaiG.

Or is it possible to update my iPhone5s upto 8.4.1 only?

Any reply is appreciated.

Gamit ka po ng search engine, Maraming threads dito sa iphone, :thumbsup:

Visit ninyo po yung thread ni sir: edward marami po dun :salute:

TS try to update the latest version using itunes... sana makatulong

But I still want to keep my current iOS 7.1.2
tapos jailbreak ako ulit using TaiG, dami kasing bugs ng Pangu.

Kapag nag unjailbreak ka, process invloves ay pag restore ng device mo through itunes.
Ngayon ang problema ay ito, kelangan mo ng ipsw file ng ios (7.1.2 or yung 8.4.1) pero as of now hindi na signed ng apple yung versions ng ios up to 9.1
meaning to say hindi na maaauthenticate ng apple server yung firmware mo kaya dadalhin ka lang nila sa recovery mode at ifoforce ka na magupgrade sa latest firmware (9.2) which is as of now wala pang jb tool para dito.

:)

Back
Top Bottom