Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Help on Lixin E80 China Phone

bcsiy

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I bought a Lixin E80 China dual sim phone, functions well naman until I tried to tinker with the private space function to hide txt msgs. I changed the password and now I can't access it anymore, problem is I receive some of the txt msgs but I can't manage to read 'em.

Anybody know how to perform a hard reset and clear everything on the phone, the phone's restore to factory settings doesn't work. I've also tried the codes posted for China phones but to no avail.

I would greatly appreciate anyone who can help me. Thanks!

Here are pics of the phone:
File

i also have a lixin e80 but never been try to reset it...you can see the small hole just below the key zero (0)? try to push it using a pin.i think that is the reset button...hope it wrks :D

wag! that's the mic, mas masisira lang yan..
@ shay check your inbox i sent you a pm regarding the message you sent me.

- bro that phone of yours try to use the 123456 baka ma reset pa, always always read the manual before using such device at kahit chiphone ang gamit natin di basta basta yan, wala pang naka pag mod ng chiphone unlike motorola and SE phones.

Last edited:
hahaha my mistake sori :D:upset: sana hindi ny sinunod yung sinabi ko....nabasa ko na yung PM mo at maraming salamat at finally my ngreply saken..itatry ko po yung instructions mo..i let you know kung gumana! godbless

pwd ko rin po b mlaman kung panu.. i experience the same problem po eh.. tnx a lot..

aq din po the same problem private space function to hide txt msgs now d ko na mreceive text please help!!!!!!!!

pano mgdown load ng games from pc to memory card, bkit ng download ko hnd nman maopen

try mo po #123456# then it opens the private space, then customize mo lang or delete ang mga numbers that are firewalled :) .... kailangan mo matutunan iyan para hindi ka mahuli ng GF mo lols

try mo po #123456# then it opens the private space, then customize mo lang or delete ang mga numbers that are firewalled :) .... kailangan mo matutunan iyan para hindi ka mahuli ng GF mo lols

Sana po mag online kayo para masagot itong itatanong ko. Binigay lang kasi sakin yung Lixin E80. Hindi ko po makita yung private space. yung #123456# san ko po yan itatype? thanks.

Back
Top Bottom