Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Help OPPO Joy 3

magicianking

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys!

Good Day!

May i asked please possible solution for my oppo Joy 3 after flash by flash tool it only long vibrates and nothing happens.

Any feedback is massively appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi Guys!

Good Day!

May i asked please possible solution for my oppo Joy 3 after flash by flash tool it only long vibrates and nothing happens.

Any feedback is massively appreciated.

Thank you.

dapat ni backup nyo muna gamit gsmbox kung mayrun kayo mahirap sa oppo daling bumigay ung emmc nya

Haha, ganyan din problema ng tropa ko at ngayong gabi lang niya dinala ung CP niya para ayosin ko sana..kaso out of my league na ang problema.

Sad to say need na i-pa JTAG yan or palit ng EMMC chip

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom