Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

HELP! Oppo mirror 3 Battery Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhing1506

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
I have a problem with my oppo mirror 3 already 1 yr now and it's full charge but when I removed the charger it died I can't turn it on. What can i do? I try format my cellphone,but the problem, pag charge ko sya, na oopen ko but once na tinanggal ko ang charger, namamatay ulet? what"s the problem? battery ba o ung cp mismo? :upset:

I have a problem with my oppo mirror 3 already 1 yr now and it's full charge but when I removed the charger it died I can't turn it on. What can i do? I try format my cellphone,but the problem, pag charge ko sya, na oopen ko but once na tinanggal ko ang charger, namamatay ulet? what"s the problem? battery ba o ung cp mismo? :upset:

dapat gawin dito i-pnta sa service center

pinacheck ko na sa service center, battery ang problem nya, pero un nga lang ala silang available battery pa.. nakakainis ee

dapat gawin dito i-pnta sa service center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom