Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

SMART [HELP] Smart Postpaid Plan 399 + iPhone 6 32GB

xisra94

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
So the plan sells @ Php999 per month for the iPhone 6. (Php600 for the phone)

3GB Monthly Data
500MB for FB Messenger, Viber, and WhatsApp
Unlimited All-Net Texts
20 mins All-Net Calls
Discounted calls to Smart/TNT (P4/min)

30 months contract

So basically I will be paying 999 a month to get a text iPhone and a little data. The only reason I'm considering this plan is because of the iPhone. :unsure:

Gusto ko lang malaman ano ang mga perks and quirks of this Plan(and Phone).

I heard there's a free phone program? Do I pay for the phone for the whole duration of the contract? Or are there better ways to get an iPhone 6 or newer for a similar price? I mean I can't afford to pay for the phone cash so utang lang muna talaga.

So the plan sells @ Php999 per month for the iPhone 6. (Php600 for the phone)

3GB Monthly Data
500MB for FB Messenger, Viber, and WhatsApp
Unlimited All-Net Texts
20 mins All-Net Calls
Discounted calls to Smart/TNT (P4/min)

30 months contract

So basically I will be paying 999 a month to get a text iPhone and a little data. The only reason I'm considering this plan is because of the iPhone. :unsure:

Gusto ko lang malaman ano ang mga perks and quirks of this Plan(and Phone).

I heard there's a free phone program? Do I pay for the phone for the whole duration of the contract? Or are there better ways to get an iPhone 6 or newer for a similar price? I mean I can't afford to pay for the phone cash so utang lang muna talaga.

Hi, Smart postpaid subscriber here :)
About the perks: yung pong nilista nyo po sa post ay syang perks & quirks ng plan 399, locked in for 30mos.

About the free phone program:
1. If you will subscribe sa higher plans (plan 1200 - up) may free phones na po yan (Android or iPhone).
2. If you will stick sa plan na nabanggit nyo po, maging good payer lan po tayo sa loob ng 30mos na nakalocked-in sa plan, sila na po yan ang tatawag at mag-ooffer ng mga free handsets/upgrades sa inyo po.

Sa akin po kasi is All-in Plan 500. Meron syang free phone pero hindi ko nagustuhan... Pangit ang specs Hahaha, kaya kinausap ko yung sales rep nila kung pwedeng palitan, okay naman, pero may one time cash-out na P3500.00 sa napili kong phone (worth 17k - 22k din kasi pag bilhin sa labas). After 20mos, tinawagan ako ng smart sales rep... Kung gusto ko ng bagong android phones for free or mag dagdag lang ng 400 monthly pra sa iPhone 5s, 700/800 sa iPhone 6/6s... Or kung free iPhone ang gusto ko, upgrade lan sa plan1499 (business is business... Hahahah)

OK thanks very much sa info.. Sorry late reply.

I heard somewhere na you have the option for a free phone or discounts/rebates on your monthly?

My question is, when you get a free phone, is your contract coming to an end??? As in you've paid off your phone so they give you a new "free" phone which you will still pay on your monthly right? I mean when you have a plan it basically consist of a service and a device, yes? Which means there's a device fee and a service fee..

On a 30mo plan, do I get the new phone at 30mo? or 24? or 12?

What if i'm a delinquent payer? i miss payments 2 months in a row every 3 months? Will they refuse me the supposedly FREE phone that I would still be paying for most likely?

Thanks again!

To be honest.. Hindi naman free yung phone eh. Kase once nag renew ka. You will be locking again for another 24/30/36 months of contract.
Tama ba?

To be honest.. Hindi naman free yung phone eh. Kase once nag renew ka. You will be locking again for another 24/30/36 months of contract.
Tama ba?

HAHA That's what I thought too! Lock-in ulit. Sakit ulit sa ulo for x number of months unless they have a lease program for devices? where you actually get something free. But its not free phone, just a free upgrade//swap??

Yup true sinabi nila walang free phone jan kaya better kuha ka ng phone na nag price ng 52k atleast 2 years lock in naman hahaha

Naglabas na pala si Smart ng iPhone X plans starting @ Php999/Php3199

999 -- cash out ka 50k :lol::upset:
3199 -- 24mo lock:slap:

Eto ba yun kapag lumagpas sa data allocation eh 2php per mb?

Back
Top Bottom