Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

+(HOT)SPEED UP YOUR INTERNET 100% tested and working,NO SOFTWARE (HOT)+

na try ko to ,, d ko alam kung bumilis o hindi haha.. pd proxy gamit ko.. ping ko 791 dl speed ko .80 upspeed ko .60 normal lang ba to boss?:noidea:

tol salamat dito galing mo...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Attachments

• speedtest ko.PNG
    speedtest ko.PNG
    79.7 KB · Views: 3
TS, thankyou for sharing this tut.

Here are my observations upon doing this tweak.

Note: I follow all the tut except the Com-Port thing since i use dsl w/ wifi router. In my point of view Com-Port thing can only be used if you are using modems (USB and the like) since it uses the Com-port to communicate with your PC.

1. It makes loading of web pages faster.
2. Speed-test doesn't change. remain the same in my case. tried several times. results are all the same. DL = 2.5Mbps, UL = 0.8 Mbps
3. I have quad core CPU. 3 cores spikes at an ave of 30% when loading youtube.

That's all. But its a good tweak especially for old generation of processors and low ram, in my opinion.

Thanks again.:clap:

Bagohan plang po ako s computer, pero malaki po ang naitulong nyo master salmat po ulit :praise: :thumbsup:

mga boss pa help nmn po wla po kc ung laptop ng driver na communication port com1''
pa help nmn po..

pahelp po wla laman yung local group policy editor..ndi ko ma iset e2.... bka my nakakaalm jan mga master

WINDOWS 7

TWEAK #1

1. click START > RUN > then type gpedit.msc
2. go to local computer policy > administrative templates > network > QOS PACKET SCHEDULER > double click LIMIT RESERVABLE BANDWIDTH (view the image provided)
3. click enable then set the value of bandwidth to "0" ZERO.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1508x658.

TWEAK #2

1. click START > RUN > then type gpedit.msc
2. go to local computer policy > administrative templates > network > Background Intelligent Transfer Service > (view the image provided)
3. copy the settings from my screenshot.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1597x630.

Visit this thread of mine for the proof of my internet speed na bumilis.

+Ang IMBA kong Internet Speed+

EDIT: SA MGA NAGSASABING DAYA ANG SPEED NG NET KO AT KALOKOHAN YUN SPEED NG SMARTBRO KO, SEARCH NIYO FB KO AT TIGNAN NINYO MGA SCREENSHOT KO DUN, hindi ko naman kelangan patunayan sa inyo eh, basta sinasabi ko na lang eh pumunta kayo dito sa bahay ko para malaman ninyo. ayun.. ako admin ng symbianize unofficial fan page kaya madali ninyo ako makikita.. thanks..

Attachments

• wcp.jpg
    wcp.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom