Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

+(HOT)SPEED UP YOUR INTERNET 100% tested and working,NO SOFTWARE (HOT)+

ask lan mga sir pnu pag inaaccess ko ung Qos Packet Scheduler eh my lumlbas na Your current settings prohibit running ActiveX controls on this page??panu ko maailis un??tnx

Sir ask lnag poh.... Im a globe tattoo user, do i have to do all the tweaks and COM1 pa rin poh ba ung port na pipiliin ko? I hope you could respond on my question... Thanks...

@ ts.. paaano po sa windows 7? iba kasi lumalabas pag tinatry ko yung tweak mo.. is it good for notebook/laptop?

Thanks d2 TS :clap::clap::clap: bumilis mas lalo speed ng net ko ska dl speed nyahahah!:clap::clap::clap: naka IDM ako! hitted ka na bro ty ty =)

Last edited:
ma testing nga to

tab5.gif

@shewasntthere

may nakalagay po sa ibaba kung paano sa windows 7.

@pilyang mabaet

baka naka deepfreeze ka po kaya ganun. dapat restart pc po after ng tweaks, and after you apply it bago restart ok na po yun. yung minodify mo na setting na dapat ang nakalagay after rebooting.

@gamezero

puntahan mo ulit lahat. parang babalik ka sa pagtweak pero sa ngayon ay restore default settings mo, or burahin mo na yung mga nilagay mong registry key, or another way is restore mo pc mo..

@uppereast

yes mam, delete mo na lang..

@mitchren

hindi po ito trick na nakakatay or kung anu man. hindi po siya tulad ng mga vpn. these are system tweaks, gagana ito forever and ever po..

@jumpbrother

baka naman modified kasi yang os mo sir..

@jasonkidd

kung wala po sayo sir eh gawin mo yung ibang tweaks

@crayon

may link ako sa baba ng thread sir, link sa thread ni simply_mark
and yung mga threads niya search mo at nandun yung tcp optimizer, yun din yung binigay ko na link.
modded meaning hindi siya oem, or hindi yung original release,modified po ang ibig ko sabihin dun.
para maconfigure mo network adapter mo. right click mo lang then properties, makikita mo na dun yung mga option na pwede mong baguhin.

@boyzdontcry

eto solution oh. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/907343
security settings lang po....

@prettymeg

the answer is YES mam

@makyofrancis

yes pwede ito sa laptop.may link dun sa ibaba kung paano sa windows 7. please read po.thanks

@ALL

SALAMAT SA LAHAT NG NAGFEEDBACK. GLAD I HELPED YOU ALL. PASENSYA NA PO KUNG HINDI AGAD MAKAREPLY SA MGA TANONG NINYO. THANKS.. ENJOY YOUR FASTER INTERNET SPEED.

Na try ko na 'to dati pero same parin ng speed.
di ko sure kung ito rin yung thread.
tagal tagal na kasi noon

Globe broadband (dsl)

Siguro oras na para i-try ulit

Hmm not working parin sakin.

Globe Broadband (DSL)

Anyone na nakapag try sa DSL?

pagod na ba kayo sa mabagal na loading ng inyong browser?
i have made this simple tutorial para mapabilis ang inyong inernet browsing, i have tested it and it really works, try it to see what changes it can do to your browsing experience.

Go to desktop->
My computer-(right click on)->properties->
then go HARDWARE tab->
Device manager->
Now u see a window of Device manager then
go to Ports->
Communication Port(double click on it and Open).
After open u can see a Communication Port properties.
Go the Port Setting:----and now increase ur "Bits per second" to 128000 and "Flow control" change to Hardware.
Apply and see the result..... ...... .......

oh lalalalaal

oh lala
2s8ib9y.jpg

this tweak will not make any harm on your pc, sinubukan ko na to sa pc ko, and i have proof that this works, pictures of proofs will be posted,PARA MAIWASAN PO YUNG SINASABI NA IMAHINASYON LANG YUNG PAGBILIS, just follow the instructions and you will have a good result,

steps:

1. click START > RUN > type nyo gpedit.msc
2. go to local computer policy > administrative templates > network > QOS PACKET SCHEDULER > double click LIMIT RESERVABLE BANDWIDTH (view the image provided), it will say it is not configured, but the truth is under the 'Explain' tab
3. click enable then set the value of bandwidth to "0" ZERO.

2d9ac9h.jpg

By default, the Packet Scheduler limits the system to 20 percent of the bandwidth of a connection, but you can use this setting to override the default.This will allow the system to reserve nothing, rather than the default 20%.

steps:

1. click START > RUN > type nyo gpedit.msc
2. go to local computer policy > administrative templates > network > QOS PACKET SCHEDULER > background intelligent transfer service > double click MAXIMUM NETWORK BANDWIDTH THAT BITS USES (BITS - Binary Intelligent Transfer Service, BITS uses HTTP. BITS downloads files using the standard Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) and requires Internet Information Server (IIS) to be running on the server that serves the files. HTTP packets pass more easily through firewalls, which makes BITS a good choice for getting files from the Internet.)
3. copy the settings from my screenshot.

2jb2t5k.jpg

gpedit.msc ISSUE

CLICK HERE

credits to sir JG85

go to start>run>regedit>then go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters

right click anywhere in the left side of the window then select NEW DWORD, then input the dword name, after the new registry entry is made, double click it and input the dword value....

dword name-SackOpts dword value-00000001

dword name-TcpWindowSize dword value-0005ae4c

dword name-Tcp1323Opts dword value-00000003

dword name-DefaultTTL dword value-00000040

dword name-EnablePMTUBHDetect dword value-00000000

dword name-EnablePMTUDiscovery dword value-00000001

dword name-GlobalMaxTcpWindowSize dword value-0005ae4c

29ypjqg.jpg

qoj229.jpg

2vls7y9.jpg

PROOF OF EFFECTS

before the NEW trick:

156pstk.jpg

after the NEW tweak:

103ft06.jpg

etoh newest proof ko, kakaformat ko kasi ng pc ko then i made the tweaks and hindi ito speedtest lang and no other downloaders like IDM, just the default downloader of my browser, ganyan na normal dl speed ko ngayon unlike nung simula na walang tweaks na ang highest ay 80 kb/sec

2reksvp.jpg

may nagrequest gawin ko daw ibang bansa ang server ko.eto speedtest ko

GUIDE ON HOW TO ACCESS GPEDIT.MSC ON WINDOWS 7
( PULOT FROM GOOGLE )​

NOTE: The Local Group Policy Editor will only be available in the Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate, and Enterpise editions. You will not have the Local Group Policy Editor available in the Windows 7 Starter and Home Premium editions.

1. Open the Start menu, and type gpedit.msc in the search line and press Enter.
NOTE: This file is located at C:\Windows\System32\gpedit.msc.

2. If prompted by UAC ( User Account Control - UAC - Change Notification Settings ), click on Yes.

3. You can now set and manage the Local Group Policies on your computer to how you want them.

How to access the number 2 and number 3 tweak on WINDOWS 7

1. type gpedit.msc

2. go to administrative templates

3. go to Network > BITS > Limit the maximum network bandwidth for BITS background transfers.

4. Qos Packet scheduler > Limit reservable bandwidth

this is the images for accessing these tweaks on windows vista and windows 7 (credits to sir skylar)

Click here

NGA PALA, share lang po, kaninang umaga before the fight of manny pacquiao, i am downloading a file and the download speed of my IDM was 2 mb/sec, it lasted for about 5 seconds then balik sa normal na 250 kbps,

please refer to this thread of my partner simply mark for some other tweaks
[100% Working and Tested] Increase Your Internet Speed...

Visit this thread of mine for the proof of my internet speed na bumilis.

+Ang IMBA kong Internet Speed+

THANKS IS JUST A CLICK AWAY

oh lalalal

salamat po sa mga nag feedback, sa vista halos same lang naman sa windows 7

Patulong po ako sir

Gamit ko ksi SMARTBro plug-it. Sa ports menu may communication port(com1) taz may ZTE Dx interface (com7), ZTE NMEA Device (com5) at VoUSB device(com4).

2s8ib9y.jpg

Ichange ko pa ba ang port settings ng mga ZTE sa (com 7,5,4)? Salamat.

Back
Top Bottom