Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

+(HOT)SPEED UP YOUR INTERNET 100% tested and working,NO SOFTWARE (HOT)+

Re: +speed up your browsing 100% working tested by me+

Ser, hindi po complete yung pic na pinost nyo sa registry tweak. :(((

idol bat kya wla ako nung gpedit.msc? "Windows cannot find 'gpedit.msc'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. yan nkalagay sa na pop up. pa2long idol. salamats

maraming salamat working sa loptop ko na windows 7 32 bit thanks

Last edited:

Pwde ba Globe DSL (wired) 3mbps to? ask ko lang kung may nakapag try narin? or sa stick lng na smart to gumagana?

subukan ko to... hehehe...:yipee::clap::beat:

for safety: snapshot nyo yun dating value/ or configuration for future reference/ troubleshooting...

:thanks: po dito..

sir tanong lng po...my limit npo ba ang unli 50 ng smart? ambilis po ng net q pero nagsastop pag nkadame nq. dq lng sure kng ilang Gig.

Back
Top Bottom