Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

+(HOT)SPEED UP YOUR INTERNET 100% tested and working,NO SOFTWARE (HOT)+

pano ibalik sa dati ung mga pinalitan ko? lalong bumagal eh

- - - Updated - - -

kainis nmn to lalong pinabagal ung speed ng net ko, pano ibalik sa dati..

yan kasi! mag backup ka kasi, bago ka kumalikot

Re: +speed up your browsing 100% working tested by me+

gagana po ba to sa w8 ?:waiting:

Last edited:
Thank you sir this is working. From .5mbps it goes up to 1.5mbps ~ 2.4mbps.
Please be noted that I tested this 2am in the morning. I know this time internet is fast but F*ck that .5 to 1.5 is beast. Thank you sir.

Re: +SPEED UP YOUR BROWSING ON ANY BROWSER 100% working tested by me+

sir. gagana ba to pag naka vpn? thanks in advance.

hi, working po ba to sa PLDT fibr? at kung working din ba kahit hindi direct connection sa modem? modem>wireless router>hosts po ang set up ko. TIA

thanks master. gumana sa akin window7 loptop gamit ko...:praise::praise::praise:

hi, working po ba to sa PLDT fibr? at kung working din ba kahit hindi direct connection sa modem? modem>wireless router>hosts po ang set up ko. TIA

wait rin ako dito. sakin kasi naka pfsense ako so dumadaan sa isang pc yung internet ng lahat ng pc sa shop.

pa reply salamat TS

salamat ts

working! thank you.

Nagawa ko na sya TS... windows 8.1
ang hindi ko lang magawa ay yung sa PORTs... wala kasi ako makita sa device manager eh

Back
Top Bottom