Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

+(HOT)SPEED UP YOUR INTERNET 100% tested and working,NO SOFTWARE (HOT)+

Re: +speed up your browsing 100% working tested by me+

paanu un walang gpedit sa kin anung gagawin?

thanks... working sa windows 7 64 bit.. laptop user

Thanks sir nahukay sa baul buti nalang. ndi ko alam kung may improvement skin pero madami mo nqng post na natulungan.
Kaya Working to for sure ! (Y)

asalamat po. pa bm muna

still kicking and working thanks very effective

salamat dito bossing.. tanong lng yung device manager ko walang ports na lumalabas.. tapos na check ko din ung bios wlang lumalabas dun.. possible kaya na walang ganung support mobo ko..?

Thanks TS! Working! Ang 5 mbps ko download rate nya is 4-5mb/sec now is 11.638mb/sec :D Rock N' Roll!!!!!!!!

useful talaga to n thread TS salamat!

di ata puede sa PLDT MyDSL. walang nagbago sa speed ko. ang di ko lang nagawa na tweak ay yung sa communication port. nakaconnect ako via wifi

IDK if nag work

but ., yung ping ko bago ko to gnwa is 15ms sa Speedtest ., nung ntapos ko ., 1ms nlng hihihi

anyway thanks TS

Back
Top Bottom