Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How do you spend your time when you are alone?

well early morning do exercise after that eat breakfast then wait 1 hour for gym then work out then after gym read books . then lunch then wait 30mins to read book then after reading books , nap and then take a bath sometimes masturbate sometimes not then snacks. then chat with friends sa fb or brows net then dinner after that chat with friends then go outside for refresh winds then tooth brush then wash face then prac. flight simulator sa fs x or chart reading then after that chat with friends 30mins then sleep.

Reading books, Surfing the internet, Music, Thinking about anything, Playing Computer games. Depends on my mood

1. Play my guitar.
2. Play video games.
3. Follow my fav topics online.
4. Find a secluded body of water and swim to my heart's content—in my birthday suit if possible at all, of course. :lol:
5. Go outdoors, enjoy the silence or the sound of nature—connect and commune with mother nature. :)

kapag ako lang mag.isa magppush-up sit-ups ako.
basta pawisan :)

Movie marathon o kayay mag gym.

Nagbabasa ng e-books (Programming). Nanonood ng documentaries. Practice mag-code. Practice mag-edit using Photoshop / Illustrator.

INTROVERT AKO KAYA........
almost everyday akong nagrerecharge after ng looong communication with other people.
minsan nga mas gusto ko ng magisa.. pero nakaklungkot naman pag wala kang frends.

It depends. Madami akong e-books na nakatabi for my reading pleasure. Or manood ng anime. Lately babad ako sa Black Desert Online at 8 hours ako kng maglaro.

pag gamer at otaku ayos lang tlga mag-isa :lol:

Read. Write. Sleep. Surf the net. Mag stay sa coffee shop. Maglakad lakad. Sound trip.

magfacebook. magbasa ebooks. nood tv series. laro word games sa cp.

ngayon may bago na, tumambay sa symbianize. :clap:

Back
Top Bottom