Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How do you spend your time when you are alone?

I like reading books kasi, It calms my mind kaya pag magisa ako, lam na ibig sabihin xD

Surf=listen the 80's favorite songs, Stars .ice ice baby, informer, dying inside, the sign, tootsie roll ....sarap.

Nag documentary marathon ako sa youtube, my new season na nang Japanology sa youtube.:thumbsup:

Playing console or drums...

ako makikinig ng music tas nag tatatalon :)

play games... at netflix o kodi.

Playing computer games, listen to music

Reading web novels. Novel is life!. Subukan niyo "release that witch" at "ze tian ji".

ako? nanonood lang ng mga nakakainit na movies at videos tapos mag aanu na hehehe

Kumakanta. Ung mga galawang Juan Karlos (Buwan) :rofl:

Tulad ngayon....

nagbababasa, Pc games, o jogging.

When am alone, I normally do what I do best... meditating... Whenever I find myself alone, I see it as the best time to reflect on my personal life and do a self-assessment of my progress towards achieving my life-goals. I also look at the people in my life and filter out those whom I don't need: I mean those who drug me down. lol

studying, watching movies or series, minsan nag babike, magluluto at mag iinvite, minsan nagzuzumba mag isa. in my opinion, just make yourself productive. :alright:

trip ko mag broadcast ng wifi sa village..

Me: Just browsing facebook, Playing Mobile Legends, And watching Movies

Back
Top Bottom