Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How do you spend your time when you are alone?

Practice guitar....compose ad-libs
9e545168c30b26b4

i usually play my 7-string electric guitar sa room ko, turn ON ko lng ung ampli tska mp3 player ko ayus na!

Maginternet, magpiano, maggitara, kumain, manuod ng tv. Lahat yan minsan nagagawa ko pag nasa kwarto ko magdamag

mag txt hanggang sa datnan nang antok, pagka di tumalab, pipilitin nalang matulog.
pag wala parin. manonood nalang hanggang sa makatulog, kung di parin gumana
kakain na muna bago matulog. ganun lang.

Nasa pc, or watching series, or nagbabasa ng comic book.lahat yan using may pc.

Pag nasa bakasyon ako dito sa pinas syempre Surf the net, Updating my blog, Playing psp.
Pag nasa barko ako sound trip, playing psp, pc games.

I normally sleep, workout, watch tv, surf the net, cook...or I might as well invite friends to come over my place para di na ako alone! hehe..

Back
Top Bottom