Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How Much of A Gamer Are You?

RenzSmallTime

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
I've been playing videogames since i learned how to read and from then i can't learn to stop. I'm kind of wondering what kind of videogames took your liking and why.

I played several Ace Attorney Series and other several capcom games like Megaman. I like playing detective games such as 999 and Professor Layton games. I haven't played any online games like dota or lol or ragnarok which i feel bad of and the only game i played online was crystal saga but then i got bored so i stopped so yeah. But i got curious so instead of playing dota i played warcraft frozen throne and reign of chaos. The ones you can normally find on computer shops. do tell me

Last edited:
I've kept a list of videogames I had 'beaten'. I say 'beaten' because I am not a hardcore completionist meaning something like collecting all the pokemon in the game or having insomia because of an incomplete save file.

Think of it as recommendation. These games are great during their time and you may find some of these retro but still I hope you'll find the time to play

NDS Part 1
Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor Overclock
Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 2
GTA: Chinatown Wars
Pokemon Conquest
Detective Jake Hunter: Memories of The Past
Professor Layton and The Curious Village
Professor Layton and The Diabolical Box
Professor Layton and The Unwound Future
Professor Layton and The Last Specter
Trauma Center Under The Knife
Metroid Prime Hunters
Okamiden
The World Ends With You
StarWars Revenge of The Sith DS
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles- Echoes Of Time
Digimon World DS

Visual Novel

Every anime fans probably knew visual novels already. Most of the anime I know has it's own VN game such as Steins Gate, Oni Chichi (ahem), Clannad etc. Basically it's like a novel but with a whole lots of ending and talking.
A friend introduced me to the tedious world of VN but I do not regret being so

Again think of these as recommendation most of them has 18+ content so be warned

The Devil on G-String
Narcissu 1st
Narcissu 2nd side
If My Heart Had Wings (restored patch)
Steins Gate

Last edited:
Another game recommendation

PSP
Danganronpa (and yes it has an animated adaptation)
God Eater Burst 1 and 2 ( yep, the anime)
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
Metal Gear Solid
Assassin's Creed: Bloodline
God of War

remember. you can always use ppsspp- an emulator

Nothing beats a good old jazz while playing. A tip for those who love soundtracks from any form of artsy game

Last edited:
Same here. My first ever video game was Street fighter II way back 1996 in the arcades. Then I became interested in Mario series which was the most known game at the time. I loved gaming ever since and I often watch other people play for hours. Just watch them. The Playstation was still fresh that time so was very amazed when I first saw Tekken 3. I told myself that someday, i will have my own console and the best pc. I did not own a console or pc upto 2007. I used to borrow my friends GBA to play some Zelda and Pokemon games. My father bought a pc but not much of a gaming PC. however, i played what i could in that PC. I made it to where I am now due to my perseverance that someday, I will buy my own consoles and Gaming PC.

I am a gamer down to the bones. I don't play MOBA games as i sucked in team plays. Genre I play the most is survival horror. Upto resident evil, silent hill, Left4dead, amnesia, outlast, dead space, etc., i played them all. I also like action/adventure, hack and slash and others as long as they are entertaining and fun.

Hello Gamers! :f1:

I am very glad that I was able to share my sentiments about gaming to you people through this thread. Also, I am very grateful to those who responded and to those who shared (and will share) their experiences about their journey to the wonderful world of gaming. I hope we will continue to keep living the rest of our days and live the life we wanted with our values intact and from the lessons we got from what We Do. :mass::lolcard:

Pls. Enjoy :peace:

Last edited:
Now that i'm starting to like playing MOBA games, a depressing thought had occurred to me-- well, maybe not that depressing per se but still. I don't know if you could call it a sad circumstance of envy but I'd like to call it an opportunity. An opportunity to touch greatness...

I've seen a lot of people do great things and I'm sure you did too. From the simplest thing like you're mom's cooking to a bunch of computer codes and hardware that displays these kinds of thread to your screens, I just can't help myself but be stunned as to how I was amazed when realizing that we are just a very small speck of dust to the universe. I keep on telling myself that everyone is special but I just realize how insignificant and futile we are to the world when we are alone.

We all wish that we are the hero of a game where there is a prophecy that says we are the greatest, most interesting and most important person of all time.( a reference from lego the movie, i hope you all got that haha)
But I'm just being dramatic.:upset:

Gawd! Im bored.

I'm playing LoL and my friends too and they're good and I'm terrible at it. I envy them. But i always comes up with a reason.:dance:

Last edited:
Another Video Game Recommendation

NDS Part 2
999 (a lot of reading; kinda dark)

the two here uses the touchscreen a lot so it's much better to use emulator DraStic if you're playing on your phone
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

RPG
Chrono Trigger
Dragon Quest 9
FF4 (this one was a remake)

You can also recommend games if you like. Just don't be shy

from brick game,gameboy, family computer,PS hangang sa Computer at mobile oh yeah :lol: until now hindi
ata buo araw ko ng hindi makapaglaro or bumisita sa game na kinaaadikan ko ngayon :salute:

First console was Atari when I was 4 years old circa 80's. Then was gifted at 5 yrs old with Nintendo Family game console and played the classics Super Mario and Double Dragon. Sega Genesis came and got engrossed with games like Golden Axe and Sonic the Hedgehog. The arrival of Super Nintendo consoles awakened in me the love of fighting games with Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat.

Circa 90's I discovered arcades when they became a big thing. Late 90's I found out about the Playstation and became a big fan of the console and the Tekken series and after that I became acquainted with the Sega Saturn and played Virtua Fighter but a little while before that I came upon some lesser known consoles like the 3DO and Jaguar but they didn't last. Then there was the N64 and played the 64 bit version of Mario.

From there I moved to the PS 2, PS 3, XBOX, PS 4. I got an android phone a few years ago and got immersed in mobile games and last year my cousin sold his PSP to me. Finally I got a PC and settled with online PC Gaming where I am now active and enjoy playing MMORPG's. :D

Last edited:
Duck hunt una ko nalaro way back 1994 ata, tapos nauso yung ps1 yung palagi ko nilalaro Harvest Moon, Super Robot Wars, Red Alert Retaliation, Medal of Honor, Tomb Raider series at Army Men. Wala tlga ako talent sa JRPG's noon kaya kapag meron naglalaro nang FF7 or FF8 or Legend of Legaia or Star Ocean nanonood nalang ako at namamangha.

Wellow! Since you've been sharing your stories, I think it would be fitting if I also share mine. Well, I had my first video game console, a PlayStation I, back when i was in my kindergarten. My first videogame was Fighting Force I and a game called Battletank. Since then, I've been trying different sorts of genres like RTS, rpg, beat 'em up, first person shooter, 3rd person etc.

Right now, I am playing videogames using emulators since many titles can't normally be found in stores after their respective platforms became obsolete but can still be found on the internet. They maybe old but gold

personally i like a game with a very good story. games like assassins creed and the last of us really captured my interest and to be honest assassins creed is one of the games that i follow. although there are games as well that i play because i just wanted to pass time like moba games and some mmorpgs.

since 12 yrs old tambay na ako ng videogame rentals.. NES, Sega Genesis, SNES, Arcades.. mostly street fighter at mortal kombat games ang nilalaro ko since nagrerent lang ako. then bumili ako ng original gameboy at naglaro ng pocket monsters in japanese.. muntik na ako bumili ng japanese dictionary pero nung mapadaan ako sa gaming store nakita ko yung red, blue at yellow version na english kaya yun nalng binili ko LAHAT, pero narealize ko pare-pareho lang pla istorya nila.... at dun na nagsimula ang pagiging "gamer" ko... nag umpisa sa gameboy then bumili ng PSone, PC, PS2, Ragnarok, PSP, PS3, Xbox360, PS Vita, 3DSXL, DSi, gaming Laptop, PS4 Pro at pinag-iisipan ko pa kung bibili ako ng Xbox One X since di pa sya nirerelease at I'm more of a Playstation fanboy kaya... ayun I think I'm just a "casual gamer" heheh

Last edited:
Actually di ko alam kung anong klase or anong level ako pero i'm still hooked pa rin sa gaming until now.

I started playing with my Game Boy, Family Computer (games like Super Mario, Dig Dug, Pac-Man etc.) nung childhood days then turned to PS1 (games like Crash Bandicoot, DDR, Resident Evil 1-3, Tekken, Monster Rancher 2, Marvel vs. Capcom, Suikoden, Legend of Legaia, Legend of Dragoon, Eternal Wings, etc.) hanggang mag highschool ako di pa kasi afford ng Parents ko ang PS2 kasi 15k yung that time.

I've also played PC games Like CS, Red Alert, WC3, NBA Live Series and Max Payne. Siguro majority ng HS days ko puro PC games ang nalaro ko kasi nsa computer shop lahat yun at magrerent ka. until maintroduce saken yung mga online games like (Cabal, Gunbound, GunZ etc.) di ko talaga trip nun ang mga MMORPG like Ragnarok, MU, Tantra at iba pang games na RPG style except yung Cabal online.

Nagarcade games din ako nun Raiden, Knights of the Round, Tekken Tag, MVC2 and Street Fighter 4 pero mas naenjoy ko ang King of Fighters and hanggang KOF XIV nalalaro ko pa rin sya minsan nga nagkakaway pa kami ng GF ko sa SM north pag nakikita akong nakaupo na naman at naglalaro sa Arcade Machines. :-) :-)

Nakapaglaro din ako ng mga games sa PSP games (Monster Hunter, Dissidia, Crisis Core, Gran Turismo) pero nung nalaro ko yung Metal Gear Peace Walker sa PSP, dun ako nagumpisang maging Fan nito, Binili and nalaro ko halos lahat ng gawa ni Hideo Kojima dahil dun and I'm currently playing MGSV as of todate.

Nagenjoy ako sa WC3 Dota 1 tingin ko buong college life ko yata, yung ang naging games ko. I started since 6.27b version hanggang graduation ko nagdodota pa rin ako. pero di ko makakalimutan yun dahil sa Dota 1 nabuo yung tropa namin. Naglalaro akong Dota 2 until now pero madalang na dahil buntis na asawa ko kya medyo nagtutok ako ngayon sa PS4 kasi napapause yung mga game nun. sa dota kasi pag naglaro ka, dapat isang oras ang kukunin mo sa araw mo. heheheheh

Late na din akong nakapaglaro ng mga PS3 games kasi biglang binenta ng katrabaho ko saken yung PS3 nya kya nakapaglaro na din ako ng ilan. (Mga Call of Duty, Uncharted 3, UMVC3, MGS4, RE4 and RE5, Naruto Games tsaka Tekken Tag 2.

Nagka PS Vita din ako somehow marami na din akong nalaro and na Platinum ko yung ilan dun gaya ng Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3, YS, One Piece, Batman, Uncharted at iba pa.

Hindi ako nagkaroon ng Nintendo DS or 3DS pero may mga games sila na naport sa IOS gaya ng ACE attorney games, nagenjoy din ako kaya kahit mahal, binili ko pa rin. Halos naka 1k ako sa Dual Destinies pati lahat ng DLC nun binili ko. Sana pati yung last Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice lumabas na din sa IOS. Natuwa din ako sa Project X Zone kasi all star battle. kahit malabo, umaasa pa rin ako na maport sa IOS. hehehehe.

Currently i'm playing PS4 right now, pero ilan ilan pa lang nalaro ko. Batman Arkham Knight, Final Fantasy VII, One Piece pero ngayon Metal Gear Solid V ang nilalaro ko. Next ko Uncharted 4 :-) :-)

Marami pa akong nalarong games na di ko namention yung iba nakalimutan ko na. hehehehe.

EVER SINCE NA NAKANOOD AKO NG FIRST GAMEPLAY NG FAMICOM SA KAPITBAHAY NAMEN.
I WAS SOOOO FRIKIN ENVIOUS!!!

nakahawak na ako dati ng famicom sa klasmeyt ko. nag ccut class pa nga ako para lang makapag laro kahit isang games lang.
tpos sega genesis sa rent a console.. laman din ako ng videohan (bidyuhan - arcade) palage!! dinadayo ko pa yan sa lugar namen.

then came the rise of the computers. una akong nagkaroon ng pc waaay back 2004 i was suuper
mesmerized nakalimutan ko na yung pangalan ko halos. tpos may emulator pa nabili yung mother ko sa bilihan ng comp. games
tpos nag PS1-PS2-PSP-3ds (with r4 ginagastosan ko yan)-tpos eto na PC.. kaso puro pirata nga lang.. cant afford na yung gaming ngayon halos..
puro asa nalang sa free.

Back
Top Bottom