Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to get a job in Call Center? [questions, opinions & experiences are wel

Re: want to work in a BPO company???

legible pa ko sa sitel na maghintay ng 6monts eh. .bumagsak ako sa ph0ne simu. .Gulat ako,case scenari0,tinarayan ako ng kausap ko,namental block ako. .:ohno:

esmhie,24/7?naririnig ko na yun,dami nagtuturo sakin dun,di naman kasi ko nagpapaiwan sa typing skills,they t0ld me that i can be email rep dun,san ba yun sa makati?

Yung sa teledev,tot0o yun?may allowance for training?nagaabs0rb ba kapag may p0tential?Hehe. .

why dont you try here in Results Manila Inc. .first and final interview lang ang hiring almost 10k per cut off ang sweldo located siya sa may tiendesitas.. .

Yung sa teledev,tot0o yun?may allowance for training?nagaabs0rb ba kapag may p0tential?Hehe. .

yup na try ko na dun. 2 weeks nung wala kng work at walang magawa sa buhay, hehehe

150/day lang allowance. pero training company lang siya. hindi siya call center ah.. ^^

legible pa ko sa sitel na maghintay ng 6monts eh. .bumagsak ako sa ph0ne simu. .Gulat ako,case scenari0,tinarayan ako ng kausap ko,namental block ako. .:ohno:

esmhie,24/7?naririnig ko na yun,dami nagtuturo sakin dun,di naman kasi ko nagpapaiwan sa typing skills,they t0ld me that i can be email rep dun,san ba yun sa makati?

mhapz :hi:

24/7 is located in rcbc building just in the corner of ayala ave and gil puyat., in front of aegis people support which is near convergys and makati med.,

sana nakuha mo., try ka dun.. :D

:thumbsup:question
if you're a cockroach,how can you uplift the economy of the philippines? ( a question asked to me when i applied in cvg) hehe

Last edited:

:thumbsup:question
if you're a cockroach,how can you uplift the economy of the philippines? ( a question asked to me when i applied in cvg) hehe

wow.., good thing i already had call center experience when i applied in cvg so they didn't ask me that kind of question., but what is your answer?? :think:

I was a fresh grad then. I ddnt know the run arounds, ddnt know the question they'll ask.My answer?If im a cockroach,im just gona hide in dark places wer i belong,in that way people can save their money for their food,clothing or buy wat is realy needed in their lives.They will not worry that i will bring sickness to their family anymore so they dnt hve to buy insectcdes or any other insect killing chemicals.Litle by litle, in my own little way,i knw i cn ctribute to uplift d economy. But come to think about it,wat does rili a cockroach has to do with our government.?Haha. Another question to me was, if you're given a chance to be a man for one day,wat's d first thing you're goin to do?Nd ofcourse y?

I was a fresh grad then. I ddnt know the run arounds, ddnt know the question they'll ask.My answer?If im a cockroach,im just gona hide in dark places wer i belong,in that way people can save their money for their food,clothing or buy wat is realy needed in their lives.They will not worry that i will bring sickness to their family anymore so they dnt hve to buy insectcdes or any other insect killing chemicals.Litle by litle, in my own little way,i knw i cn ctribute to uplift d economy. But come to think about it,wat does rili a cockroach has to do with our government.?Haha. Another question to me was, if you're given a chance to be a man for one day,wat's d first thing you're goin to do?Nd ofcourse y?

haha! nice answer.. :clap:

Is a contract bond in bpo industry is a threat to it's employee or n0t?:think:

What do I do if I'm an undergrad but I qualify for everything else other than the minimum educational attainment level?

Nice Thread!

Share lang.

I had a phone interview at NCO once, which I failed. The question was,

If you were invisible for a day, where would you go?

I stopped for a moment and spat out gibberish about the papal state and the pope and
then failed ending it miserably.

The correct answer should be like this :
If I would be invisible for a day, I would guard my loved ones and protect them from any harm.

Focus on correctly pronouncing words with P,F, B and V mates and Good Luck to all of us BPO aspirants.

@mhapz -- honestly for call center virgins yes., thinking of paying 20,000 or more if you didn't meet their requirements after signing the contract, they are really worried about it., however for me it doesn't matter., what i mean is it's not a big deal., coz newbies are really threatened about it., but what's the point., bpo's are only imposing this policy for their agents to work hard and to commit themselves to the company., coz normally after learning the drills in call center, lots of agents are quitting their jobs., so sad but that's the truth., just like what happened to me on my current company., we're 20 in numbers from the very first day., after a week we're down to 17 and now we're only 11 in our wave after 3mos., and by the fourth month after the required timeframe for the contract bond ends i believe there's 5 of them who are planning to resign., haha!, honestly the account is a lot easier compared to what i handled before., i've been telling them about it but they can't take the pressure and stress on this kind of job., coz being an agent is not an easy job., it's super stressful especially dealing with irate customers everyday., gosh!, so it only depends on how you handle it., hehe! :D

another reason for this is because of the call center hoppers (like me)., but tenured agents are just ignoring it., however the thing here is once you leave the company without a single word and your still within the bond they are not going to release your last salary and that's it., and i haven't heard stories that they are being followed by the company forcing them to pay the bond money., so it's up to you if you want to stay to the company after exerting lot of effort., just don't mind it friend... :D

@arvs -- not all the companies are looking for college graduates., some are hiring high school graduates., for as long as you have the skills and confidence you're in!, try to apply and see it for yourself.. :D

@ARvs
NCO hires high school grads.. ^_^

@Ts
can you compile the hard interview questions and answers? maraming pumapalya sa interview. T_T
Yung How can you describe the color Violet to a blind person mahirap sagutin spontaneously..

Last edited:

@ARvs
NCO hires high school grads.. ^_^

@Ts
can you compile the hard interview questions and answers? maraming pumapalya sa interview. T_T
Yung How can you descrive the color Violet to a blind person mahirap sagutin spontaneously..

:thanks: for the feedback., i'm actually planning to do that., there's just lot of versions for the answers on those kind of questions., i'm still researching for the topics that i'm about to post here., hopefully i'll be able to accomplish it sooner., just got lot of stuff to do at this moment., but don't worry i acknowledge it and this will be granted.. :D

please continue sharing here.. :salute:

@and i haven't heard stories that they are being followed by the company forcing them to pay the bond money.

are you sure about this gurl?. .actually my friend did pass in a kn0wn bpo company and one of the agreement is about the contract bond that cost more than 50k,is it possible that the c0mpany may n0t chase that kind of am0unt if ever there's a misunderstanding between them?:think:

and is there a way for her to leave the c0mpany with0ut paying the said am0unt? (terminati0n?)

are you sure about this gurl?. .actually my friend did pass in a kn0wn bpo company and one of the agreement is about the contract bond that cost more than 50k,is it possible that the c0mpany may n0t chase that kind of am0unt if ever there's a misunderstanding between them?:think:

and is there a way for her to leave the c0mpany with0ut paying the said am0unt? (terminati0n?)

:wow: 50K!?!, i'm wondering what company is that.., well anyway what kind of misunderstanding do you mean??,
cite an example please..

yes! for the 2nd question., if it's the company's decision to terminate you for not being able to meet their requirements like by failing the training they will not require you to pay for it., that is what happened to my friend., and as i've mentioned to my post prior to this : i haven't heard of a company chasing agents to pay for the bond., yes they'll probably send you notifications about it but that does not matter if you already decided to not pursue the contract even without their permission., they will not issue your last pay and you'll be blocklisted to their other sites and that's it.,

and why will they exert effort chasing those agents rather than finding new agents??, that will cost them a lot.. and they can't do anything especially if the agent is already engage to another company.. my advise is just do your job, consider it as a career and try to enjoy it as you can., for you to last in this business... :D

here in our company,bond is worth 100,000,you have to stay for at least a year.i've a wavemate who resigned after 2mos and applied in another callcenter,he was terminated in that center cause our company called HR and they were told that,that person still has commitment with us.so there..

@solace - weird question nga yan.hehe. sales account ba inaplayan mo?

@esmhie - anong account mo? :)

Retention account yun...kelangan mong isave yung mga customers na gustong magcancel...take note gusto na magcancel pero you need to save..hirap nun...kaya now technical support na ko....mas kontrolado mo yung call..:dance::dance::happy:

here in our company,bond is worth 100,000,you have to stay for at least a year.i've a wavemate who resigned after 2mos and applied in another callcenter,he was terminated in that center cause our company called HR and they were told that,that person still has commitment with us.so there..

Is your wavemate still working in the company that has the bond???:noidea::noidea:

hwoww!! 100k?now i'm starting to be really surprise!

I'm a li'l c0nfuse when you said that you have 1yr bond with your c0mpany then your wavemate resigned after 2m0nths,did the c0mpany just allow him/her that easily with0ut digging out the 100k fine???. .
Or can s0me0ne please tell me the idea when the fine is g0ing to take effect?

@esmhie
thanks for the info gurl,and also to every0ne. .every post here helps me a lot to find out new things outside my b0x. .

Back
Top Bottom