Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to get a job in Call Center? [questions, opinions & experiences are wel

Re: want to work in a BPO company???

@failure -- why 7??, much better if you will give yourself an 8 or 9., above average and nearer to the highest rating., and then tell them that you're a fast learner., in that way you can easily cope up in the training., by the way you're applying as a tsr in teletech right., hmmm., i've been a csr once there., hehe!, goodluck tomorrow.. :D

@failure -- why 7??, much better if you will give yourself an 8 or 9., above average and nearer to the highest rating., and then tell them that you're a fast learner., in that way you can easily cope up in the training., by the way you're applying as a tsr in teletech right., hmmm., i've been a csr once there., hehe!, goodluck tomorrow.. :D

why? coz i dont wanna lie lol

goodluck to me for tomorrow

client interview ^^,

Bump ko lang Esh. Subscribe na rin. Basahin ko pag may time mamayang hapon, after work :salute:

:thanks: papa herbz.,

hope you'll learn something.. :D

hi guys how will you answer this question "if i were a 2 year old child how will you command me to tie my shoes"?? just want to know how you answer this one............. thanks, thats my killer question :P

Last edited:

hi guys how will you answer this question "if i were a 2 year old child how will you command me to tie my shoes"?? just want to know how you answer this one............. thanks, thats my killer question :P

my answer will be.,
..children have a very innocent mind but don't consider them as stupid., so just teach them the simplest way on how to do it., step by step., make sure they'll be able to understand it., consider their reactions if they seem confused repeat the steps all over again until they get it.., have patience coz after all they are children..

**advise**
..in answering a situational question don't just go straight to your point., make a u-turn., meaning relate it to something much better to the nature of this job., coz this question is somehow related on how will you be able to explain a certain process of troubleshooting to an upset customer or to a non-techie person., you can give example of experience as well.., just be talkative coz that's give an expression of being smart., however make sure that you're not saying nonsense ideas or making a run around with your explanation., interviewer will loose interest on you in the end., always be confident and don't forget to SMILE.. :D

^ very well said. especially the advice part. :thumbsup:

Usapang nose bleed pala dito... :lol:

Call Center Agents ba karamihan na nandito?

pasubscribe! Nagtatrabaho na ko as system admin sa isang bpo pero naaaliw ako basahin mga Q and A dito... Hehe

@arjay - not all of them are cc agents., most of them are aspiring to become one.., ''pwede naman din magtagalog kaso para formal english gamit ko..'' :D

@radicalz - thank you., if you have question just post it here and i'll try to answer it.. :salute:

wow...:salute:

mauubusan ata ko ng dugo dito :D

miss esmhie can you upload a recording of your voice doing an opening spiel? I mean if you don't mind and if it's okay, I just really wanna hear your voice....thank you in advance.

miss esmhie can you upload a recording of your voice doing an opening spiel? I mean if you don't mind and if it's okay, I just really wanna hear your voice....thank you in advance.

hehehehe! you made me laugh there.. :lol:

however as much as i would like to, i can't grant you're request for now coz i have cough.. :ill:

''wrong timing ka bro eh., next time na lang pag bumalik na normal kong voice., i'll record and upload it here.,''

:D

''nagbalik ka smash., hahaha! :lol:

nagtry ako kaso di talaga maganda., na-stress masyado kahapon., pwersahan sa pagko-calls eh., hehe! '' :rofl:

matanong ko lang pala ano ba mas ok sa isang agent? Outbound or inbound account? Also kung ako sakali magcall center agent(although ayaw ko talaga :rofl:) ano ba best way to start? Kasi ako very fluent sa english... Pero! Writing lang when it comes to speaking hehe ano pa ba? Kaw ba naman lumaki sa isang non english speaking environment. Nauubusan ako english sa salita pero sa pagsusulat eh hindi. Pero strange thing is minsan pag may nakakausap na foreigner sa daan eh perfect naman english ko. Pero before I got my job as system admin nagapply ako as agent pero bagsak ako sa phone call simulation. Hahaha as usual nawalan ng speech.

@radicalz - i prefer to be an inbound agent., coz most of the outbounders are sales agents., 'brasuhan kasi pag sales' or hard selling., becoz of their quota.,

-- how to start on being a call center agent??

first of all, it's not advisable for you to enter this job if you're not into it., a lot of people are having misconception about this job., thinking that this is just an easy-kind of job., agents advantage are their english comm skills and when it comes to other stuff they know nothing., looking down on us as if we just enter this nature because of the higher salary., well anyways.. somehow it's true especially with the compensation part., hehe! :D

but my point is that you have to make sure that you really want to be a cc agent coz you might end up quitting the job..,

i'll share my own experience to you., i wanted to become an agent since college., coz that was the time when bpo became popular., however i'm not that good in english., just like you., i'm good in terms of writing but not through speaking., so when i accepted my friends referral., BOOM! everything was a disaster!, almost all of my wave mates are good in english coming from UP, lasalle, feu., but my advantage is my knowledge in the computer system coz i'm a com tech graduate., i learned the system, tools and processes much faster than them., i'm so proud of it., and it is so easy for me to multitask., so what i did to improve my english skills was to practice., remember the quote 'practice makes perfect'., i watched foreign movies and videos, i listened to foreign music, i read english books and as much as possible i tried to communicate in english language even with friends and family., i didn't care if they laughed at me coz i know that it's for my own good., so everything turned out so fine., after two months of taking calls my supervisor endorsed me to the 2nd level agent., hehe! :D

''hindi naman sa nagmamayabang ako., ang sa akin lang eh effort lang., hindi mo naman makukuha ang isang bagay ng di pinaghihirapan., pero the best parin sa lahat ang practice.. '' :thumbsup:

ahh... Ayun ang problema ko na di ko kaya gawin
yung makipagusap ng english sa iba. Kasi kahit magenglish ako at kausap ko is (bisaya dito samin) eh hindi ko kaya isalita ng tuloy2 hehe also hilig ko din po yan in fact meron ako 5 languages na alam. Which is english, spanish, french, japanese at russian. Problema lang talaga wala ako makakausap kaya hindi ko mapractice yun. Hehe thanks anyways wala na ako balak mag agent ngayon since mas mataas na position ko jan ngayon. Siguro nga di lang talaga nakatadhana sakin yan. :p

Back
Top Bottom