Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to get a job in Call Center? [questions, opinions & experiences are wel

Re: How to get a job in Call Center? [questions, opinions & experiences are welcome h

hmmm, san ba maganda cc sa may alabang? parang gusto ko dun magwork eh..

Re: How to get a job in Call Center? [questions, opinions & experiences are welcome h

HSBC financial

hmmm, san ba maganda cc sa may alabang? parang gusto ko dun magwork eh..

sabi nila sa GENPACT daw maganda.. :D

hsbc dadaan ka sa butas ng karayom sa interview maganda kung me experience ka na saka ka mag apply dito. pero kung sweldo mas malaki sa jp morgan tatlo lang interview sa the fort yun lang mahigpit patakaran balita ko.

APAC mukhang ok di ganon kahirap pumasok

panalo nga daw dyan sa JP Morgan na yan.. TL ko nagresign para mag-apply dyan eh.. :D

process training na namen later :)

^
wat company mu kuya

thanks for this..

try ko sa genpact, may kakilala ako dun eh, kelangan kna maghanap ng bagong work :)

@jamei sa genpact alabang ako :)

Thanks

you're welcome.. :D

guys, is there anyone who knows about the location of westline asia in makati?

or even any information about this company..

thanks for those who will response.. :salute:

you're welcome.. :D

guys, is there anyone who knows about the location of westline asia in makati?

or even any information about this company..

thanks for those who will response.. :salute:

As far as I know there address is at G/F LPL Mansions San Agustin St. Salcedo Village Makati City.
The 5th building left side when you turn Right at San Agustin St. from Rufino St. Building between Plaza Royale and Philam life

saw this map sa net medyo maliit nga lang..
logoandmap.jpg

Last edited:

thanks chinky.. :salute:

any feedback about the company?? :pls:

sa genpact eh 2 to 3 weeks pa yung final interview ko... tatawag kya yun?

@iloveraine panong 2-3 weeks?

i passed the initial interview and the interviewer said that our application will be forwarded to their recruitment team and said to wait at the lobby and after couple of minutes my name was called and the chubby guy told me that they will call me because they need to review my application first..but until now no one is calling me..if i didnt pass why shouldnt they tell me??

i passed the initial interview and the interviewer said that our application will be forwarded to their recruitment team and said to wait at the lobby and after couple of minutes my name was called and the chubby guy told me that they will call me because they need to review my application first..but until now no one is calling me..if i didnt pass why shouldnt they tell me??

i actually don't know the reason behind that.. it is really much better if they'll be honest in declining your application rather than telling you to wait for more than 48years for nothing.. tsk tsk :no:

however sometimes some company do call applicants after couple of months.. so again patience is a virtue.. hehe! :D

mhav>>> don't get you hopes up apply in another call center.

Back
Top Bottom