Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to get a job in Call Center? [questions, opinions & experiences are wel

Re: want to work in a BPO company???

woot biruin mo after ng interview ko kina serkris makukuwa ako sa ibang account ng sykes JO na yehey thanks to serkris for this opportunity :yipee:

2lad ng sabi nina esmhie at ng iba pa veterans NEVER GIVE UP !!!:thumbsup:

Last edited:

bro dito ka ba sa sykes nagwowork?..and sure po ba derecho agad final interview? need some info bro..thanks :)

Sorry hindi ko pala toh nabasa. Pero anyway congrats parin at nakapasa ka sa account ko.

woot biruin mo after ng interview ko kina serkris makukuwa ako sa ibang account ng sykes JO na yehey thanks to serkris for this opportunity :yipee:

2lad ng sabi nina esmhie at ng iba pa veterans NEVER GIVE UP !!!:thumbsup:

Congrats Balmung

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for a Job?

Sony Account is Hiring Again January 24 2014

Training Starts on Feb 10 2014

Sony Account is Open for Technical Support Professional

Madali lang ang process Final Interview agad sa Manager then if you pass Job Offer na. Wala ng Initial Interview Diretso ka agad sa Final Interview.

Requirements must know some basic troubleshooting for Laptops Hardware and Software. Must have Good English Comm Skills.

Call Center Experience is a plus sure hire ka nito agad sa Manager Interview.

Just send me your resume for interested applicants. Ill Schedule you for the Sony Final Interview.

Visit My Thread: http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=649375&page=139

[email protected]

Re: How to get a job in Call Center? [questions, opinions &

hi guys! if interested kayo na mag-apply sa sony account may slots pang available for feb. 10 training pm or email nyo lang si serkris...sya din ang nagrefer sa akin dun and diretsong final interview agad kayo...pagnakapasa J.O. na agad...thanks serkris sa help and tips!

Hindi naman ang sagot mo ang tinitingnan nila kundi how spontaneous you are sa pagsagot at kung minsan gawan mo lang ng kwento.

kasama rin siyempre yung sagot. bakit yung kapitbahay ko na inglisero, palibhasa mayabang. hindi natanggap. lol. 8 years siya sa US, manager ng isang kilalang foodchain.

Updated January 30 2014

Sony Account is Hiring Again Jan 31 2014.

Training Starts on Feb 10 2014

Sony Account is Open for Technical Support Professional

Madali lang ang process Final Interview agad sa Manager then if you pass Job Offer na. Wala ng Initial Interview Diretso ka agad sa Final Interview.

Requirements must know some basic troubleshooting for Laptops Hardware and Software. Must have Good English Comm Skills.

Call Center Experience is a plus sure hire ka nito agad sa Manager Interview.

Just send me your resume for interested applicants. Ill Schedule you for the Sony Final Interview.

[email protected]

:nice: Magagamit to ng mga newbies sa call center. Thanks for sharing ts!

:upset::upset::upset:Tama ka cguro.Nagtaka din ako kasi kuya ko hindi naman mayabang, nag abroad na din at magaling mag english di rin natanggap.Dami ko kakilala na sa tingin ko magaling pa ang kuya ko sa englesan but they landed a job in a BPO industry.:to::to::to:

sayang naman. may kilala kasi ako sa HR sa toot.... unang unang tinitingnan nila(kung given na yung husay sa pag iingles) ay ung commitment... :)
kaya yung isasagot ng aplikante, dun dedepende ang kapalaran, yung iba talaga bumabagsak daw kasi hindi naeexpress ng maayos yung mga sarili nila sa ingles.

Thanks for this TS! It might back my confidence for applying in a BPO industry. :)

not all.. pero sa mga kakilala ko madami dami ung mga engineers na kilala kong hindi masyado sa inglisan. patunay lang na mas nauutilize(utak) yung left hemisphere kesa sa right hemisphere...

hi guys!

I haven't been able to visit here for quite some time...
I've been busy with our training..

just had our 2nd week of training and first week for product training...
it was quite overwhelming..

you guys were right.
it's information overload during our first week for product training...>_<
nevertheless, it was fun yet challenging..

three more weeks to go before nesting..

cool thing we'll be providing support for mac :)

Need ko to, pa subscribe thanks.

hi lean, whats cooking?
what i enjoyed most then were role playing and impromptu speech during our com skills training. yes, i was impelled to perform lol, big challenge for me, and i really have to give my best coz we were only 9 agents in the class...

almost everybody(im sure) has stage fright and that was another thing i need to conquer back then.
since i dont want to be noticed as such, i was just injecting jokes to my speech/story telling.
effective... even my trainer would really laugh his ass off so as the rest of the class.

for product training, ur right...info overload, feeling exhausted... i wasn't getting enough sleep coz i was attending my training in makati and living in laguna.

i bacame so skinny, pale and ugly ja ja..
those days.... remembering what transpired then and the people i have worked with were what i am missing.

One thing I did as before the interview, is talk to my self in front of the mirror(in english of course). It will boost your confidence if you see your self saying it correctly.

Hi... i want to get a job... i want a call center job... is it required to answer the interview in english straighly?? Im a college student... preferably i need part time... im not good in english... halata naman po sa grammar ko na mali-mali..

Last edited:

Hi... i want to get a job... i want a call center job... is it required to answer the interview in english straighly?? Im a college student... preferably i need part time... im not good in english... halata naman po sa grammar ko na mali-mali..
\

@tacos

english fluency?? sympre pero kahit hinde masyado hehehehe

eto lang babauinin mo
maging CONFIDENT :) and ofcourse never give up ;)

kamusta na mga agents?? :) sino Help Desk ?? Thanks :) balak ko kasi mag shift, from TSR to Help desk... Microsoft current ko,

I have a question.. what if the interviewer ask me how to sell the cigarette to a person who not smoking? haha how to answer that mind fuck question? thanks

that doesnt mean, the non-smoker will consume the cigar, thus just sell it. ;)
selling isn't tantamount to be symbiotic too... ;)
say your piece as easy as, "buy the cheapest cigar in town." lol
just my two/5/10 cents. ja ja ja

Re: How to get a job in Call Center?

guys patulong naman gumawa ng resume pag HS grad lang?? :( wala din ako kahit anong working experience pano ba to?? :(

Back
Top Bottom