Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to get a job in Call Center? [questions, opinions & experiences are wel

Re: How to get a job in Call Center? [questions, opinions &

tinanog sa akin sa jecc, "differentiate benefits to a feature". Ano sagot nyo?

question po mga master... ano po dapat itanong pag ang interviewer ay magtatanong pa ulit ulit sa interview if do you have any questions during sa interview... palagi ko lang sinasabi na wala akong questions

If may experience kna bago pa xa mag umpisa sa sangkatutak na tanong para lang malaman kung qualified ka unahan mo ng Tanong: Before we proceed i want to know how much you can offer me as my salary? with all due respect i just dont want to waste both of our time realizing that your offer doesn't quite suit me.

Benefits are the incentives given to the employee and feature is the whole structure of company XD

hi. how about as a tech support? any suggestion or tips? balak ko kasi mag apply sa alorica lipa eh

sino po may alam na call center local accnt??? pa-refer nman mo...
begginer eee.. para daw hindi maculture shock, magtry daw po muna ng local accnt..
tnx po... malapit po aq sa eastwood, kaso di ako familiar sa mga call center dun...

,,,, try mo mag walk-in na lang idol, tanong tanong ka na lang dun,,,, sarap din kaya mamasyal sa eastwood hahaha!

- - - Updated - - -

hi. how about as a tech support? any suggestion or tips? balak ko kasi mag apply sa alorica lipa eh

if u have no tech experience in the past, mostly general/basic questions lang.
better to prepare yourself, google it hehehe

sometimes the questions depend on the account that you will be handling, HR knows best who are qualified among the candidates hihihi
,,, and take note --- if you don't know the question, don't assume that you know even if you don't, bagsak ka kaagad nyan hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

to simply put, feature is something that it can offer or does while benefit is the usefulness or value of it.
parang sa celfone mo, may specs(features) sya at kung ano halaga nito sayo at kung may mapapala ka dito (benefits),,,, ahehehe

Re: How to get a job in Call Center? [questions, opinions &a

Sir " Jar " pa help naman po yung about sa,
Why Call Center / Why do you want to work at Call Center ? :)

Salamat po :D

anyare. update lang

Last edited:

if u have no tech experience in the past, mostly general/basic questions lang.
better to prepare yourself, google it hehehe

sometimes the questions depend on the account that you will be handling, HR knows best who are qualified among the candidates hihihi
,,, and take note --- if you don't know the question, don't assume that you know even if you don't, bagsak ka kaagad nyan hahaha

ahm ok. . . try ko rin, salamat. alam nyo ba yung alorica? maganda ba dun para sa newbie tulad ko? hindi ako nakapasa sa teletech eh kaya try ko naman sa dun as tech support>

Try mo po Techmahindra. They handle Globe Telecom :)

pwede po humingi ng draft ng application letter for applying a csr position... need daw kasi ng application letter when applying... sana matulungan nyo ako :thumbsup:

pwede po humingi ng draft ng application letter for applying a csr position... need daw kasi ng application letter when applying... sana matulungan nyo ako :thumbsup:

aside from resume kailangan din ng application letter? bago 'to ah.. if I may ask, anong company yan?? anyways, attached here is the format and 1 example of an application letter for a CSR post.. sana makatulong.. :)

Attachments

• Application Letter for CSR.txt
    2.8 KB · Views: 28

ngayon ko lang narinig na me ganyan cc na kailangan application letter.:think:

Hi there! may mga call center companies bang tumatanggap ng part time?
halimbawa 4 to 5 hours a day lang?

Thanks in advance po sa sasagot! :praise:

Hi there! may mga call center companies bang tumatanggap ng part time?
halimbawa 4 to 5 hours a day lang?

Thanks in advance po sa sasagot! :praise:

wala akong alam na company na tumatanggap pa ng part-timer.. kasi kahit sa mga napasukan kong mga companies, ung mga students ay full time pa rin.. binibigyan lang sila ng option na makakuha ng magandang schedule para hindi conflict sa studies nila..

wala akong alam na company na tumatanggap pa ng part-timer.. kasi kahit sa mga napasukan kong mga companies, ung mga students ay full time pa rin.. binibigyan lang sila ng option na makakuha ng magandang schedule para hindi conflict sa studies nila..
"
"
Thanks for answering sir @esm!e :praise:

Tanong lang po. May free accommodation po ba yung convergys?

"
"
Thanks for answering sir @esm!e :praise:

thanks t.s..

..you're welcome! :salute:

Tanong lang po. May free accommodation po ba yung convergys?

..galing ako sa Convergys Alabang at meron silang Siesta Rooms.. lahat naman yata ng Call Center companies ay merong sleeping quarters especially kung ang pasok ng mga agents ay sa gabi or 24/7 ung account.. ung iba may Gym pa kaya minsan ginagawa ng Boarding house ung office kasi may shower area dun, pero pinagbabawal na yan at limited na rin yung oras ng pag-stay sa sleeping quarters maliban na lang kung may bagyo.. pag may calamity madalas may Hotel accommodation pa at free food.. hehe! :D

Good day po TS and mga kasymb, if its okay with you guys, can you provide me some links/references where I can enhance my grammar. I just want to try my luck and hoping to be a part of the BPO industry since this has the highest demand in most of the job sites. Same with the others my tounge got twisted during an interview because of nervousness. My apology for my wrong grammar, i just want to get use to it. Any help from you guys is highly appreciated. I've been reading this thread for a couple of days and it helped me a lot. Than you !

Last edited:

Good day po TS and mga kasymb, if its okay with you guys, can you provide me some links/references where I can enhance my grammar. I just want to try my luck and hoping to be a part of the BPO industry since this has the highest demand in most of the job sites. Same with the others my tounge got twisted during an interview because of nervousness. My apology for my wrong grammar, i just want to get use to it. Any help from you guys is highly appreciated. I've been reading this thread for a couple of days and it helped me a lot. Than you !

Hi! There are actually a lot of helpful websites to enhance your grammar. As an advise, try to focus on tenses, preposition, subject-verb agreement and rules in sentence construction/structure. The following are the links that can be useful to you especially the exercises. :D

http://www.learnenglishfeelgood.com/esl-english-grammar-exercises.html

http://www.ego4u.com/

http://www.5minuteenglish.com/learning-english-grammar-online.htm

Back
Top Bottom