Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to get a job in Call Center? [questions, opinions & experiences are wel

Re: How to get a job in Call Center? [questions, opinions &a

Hi! There are actually a lot of helpful websites to enhance your grammar. As an advise, try to focus on tenses, preposition, subject-verb agreement and rules in sentence construction/structure. The following are the links that can be useful to you especially the exercises. :D

http://www.learnenglishfeelgood.com/esl-english-grammar-exercises.html

http://www.ego4u.com/

http://www.5minuteenglish.com/learning-english-grammar-online.htm

Thanks for the links TS :)

Re: How to get a job in Call Center? [questions, opinions &

Mga ate at kuya penge naman po ng magandang objectives po para sa resume salamat po

Newbie Teletech Agent

Hi everyone! I'm Sarah I'm working in Teletech Pasay. And 1 month pa lang ako dito and all I can say is mas okay ang work ko dito kesa sa CVG work ko before.
Accomodating ang HR dito. Sa recruitment hanggang sa job offer ko sinabi na mga benefits at compensation package sa amin. 3 months pa lang may HMO benefits ka na and pag 6 months ka na you can also apply hmo benefits to your dependents hanggang 3 dependents pa yun. Mataas ang sahod dito at hindi toxic! Parang nagaaral ka ulit sa college.
Kaya kung sino gusto magparefer, just text me 09068899423. You can get as much as 15k referral pa lang yan. What more sa signing bonus at high salary nila. You can also get a Sony Vaio Laptop sa promo nila sa mahhire this June! San ka pa.
If you want to be refer just text me and I'D BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU TO PASS THOSE INTERVIEWS!
:clap:
Thank you!:)

Re: Newbie Teletech Agent

Sa mga hindi makapasa sa call center... please give up!!! Our job is not for everyone.

Re: Newbie Teletech Agent

Sa mga hindi makapasa sa call center... please give up!!! Our job is not for everyone.

Wow! Sorry for not being smart like you.
Instead of putting them down you should just give them tips and advice on how to get a job in call center.
If you can't say anything good then just ShutTheFckUp.

--------------------------

Anyways, I'm currently working as a web publisher but still planning to work as a TSR. I applied in several call centers before but failed to get a job because of my english proficiency. I hope to get a call center job maybe late this year or early next year. :)

Never stop learning guys!

DON'T LISTEN TO THE CLOWN ABOVE!

Last edited:

language lang yan eh, kayang kaya thru consistent practice.
siguro huwag nyo na lang biglain thru reading ng mga reference books.
yung kahit mga ginagamit nyo nang english sa araw araw, dun tayo mag simula.
once settled, saka tayo mag level up by reading nung mga grammar, sentence construction, etc.

practice makes perfect po talaga.

i've been there, done that. successful naman
o yung mga books na pang elementary kasi mas madali then saka na lang mag level up (mga collegiate reference books) ji ji

:salute: zap guys?

tagal ko din hindi nakadaan dito ah?pwede na magtagalog?buti naman. :rofl:

may alam ba kay0ng call center na maganda ang pay-out?kahit t0xic yung acct as l0ng na d0uble digit ang pay-out every cut-off?

i'm currently w0rking at CVG-megamall for a techsupport acc0unt.ok naman yung pay-out pero sakto lang para sa pamilya ko.baka may mga masusuggest kayo diyan na magandang c0mpany.

tpg?is it true na maganda pay-out dun?( inh0use daw kasi siya? :think: )

aside from resume kailangan din ng application letter? bago 'to ah.. if I may ask, anong company yan?? anyways, attached here is the format and 1 example of an application letter for a CSR post.. sana makatulong.. :)

salamat mam.... yun kasi sabi ng sa front desk nung pass ako ng resume sa spi ako nag apply... may publishing at cc kasi sila... sabi nung lalaki sa front desk if nasaan daw yung application letter ko... natanggap na pala ako as tsr sa spi salamat sa thread na to malaking tulong in passing the call simulation and the final interview... ano po ba mangyayari sa physical exam may physical exam ako bukas

ayun oh.. meron pala nito!!
saming beses na ku bumagsak sa mga BPO company!!

sana po matulungan nyo ku :D

pa subscribe thanks

Re: want to work in a BPO company???

ako po sa BPO pero non-voice..easy money at di masyado mahirap ang work pero graveyard shift forever..
saan ba ako pwede mag apply nito bro.. salamat!

Re: want to work in a BPO company???

is there still call center training open for entry level nowadays? if meron pa... san ang alam nio?

- - - Updated - - -

Try mo po Techmahindra. They handle Globe Telecom :)

ngayon ko lang nabasa to aah.... perefer po if jan ka nagwowork..

If gusto niyo easy job opportunity sa Call Center, suggest ko lang to: fb.com/ggsjobs Madali lang process nila ng hiring.

very nice thread, its really helps to those who will interested by applying a call center(also FOR ME). I'm already applied for this kind of job, but two times of getting failed and i feel lose hope, and i'll turned myself to other job opportunities that was related to my course, and now i'm getting 1yr of experience in my work. But now I'am planning to apply again and again in BPO Company, cause i really like that job and i want to pursue it.

sorry for my bad english' :) getting hard. but i'll try! (DON'T LOSE HOPE!)

Last edited:

odacrem, dont feel bad.

i look up to people like you, totoo yan.

dont be ashamed speaking the language,

A good language learner doesn't afraid to comiit mistakes

aja!!!

very helpful! i salute you. i once been a call center agent last dec to june. and i already experience the same way ts. huhu! its so hard if you fail however try and try. until now i am looking for a call cntr job. and this thread will help me alot. esp on my grammar and everything. thank you. godbless

- - - Updated - - -

up for this thread. very helpful and informative to those who inspiring to be a call center agent.

It's been 3 years since I tried to apply as a Call Center Agent at Convergys and sad to say I didn't get the job, since then I didn't even try to apply in any of the BPO Company and to be a CC Agent as well, I was so frustrated back then Hahaha. But now I will try again but I'm not sure if I'm good enough to get the job and I'm still not confident with my grammar and speaking skills, hope to learn more from this thread. :D

Back
Top Bottom