Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to get a job in Call Center? [questions, opinions & experiences are wel

Re: How to get a job in Call Center? [questions, opinions & experiences are

guys,an0ng c0mpany ngay0n ang malaki ang offer?

- - - Updated - - -

guys,an0ng c0mpany ngay0n ang malaki ang offer?

Just placing my inputs to what I know that worked out for me.. Preparedness is one the key factor, to formulate this aside from knowing more details about the industry, the job role, process and company profile. I would best recommend to take more time in reading out some good English books or anything that you find interesting so you wont end up getting bored reading through, also a handy dictionary so you can easily convert unusual words and best thing that really helped me is watching a'lot of good hollywood/english movies or tv episodes, just to share, I even tried to mimic some actors in testing some few lines on my sentence construction.. and if most importantly is that you embrace the language itself. nowadays accent is just considered a plus factor, what really matter is you deliver what you want to say in a concise and meaningful manner.. my first call center was with ambergris. I was just plain honest with the interviewer, I even recall saying out loud that I'm terribly nervous today maam, and I got her attention and she smiled and thats when i started bombarding her with things about me as if I was selling myself to the extent hoping that she wont throw back questions, setting my mind that this would be my last chance. It did paid off. Thanks to my enthusiasm and my family that inspired me, now I'm working at DELL as SME(subject matter expert)

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, ok lang naman kung first time mo sir.. nothing to be ashamed.. ako bago rin ako nakapasok, nagsunog talaga ako ng kilay.. Best practice is KEEP IT SHORT AND SIMPLE i short KISS.. sa pagsagot basta concise.. try to master some few fillers kung need mo time para mgconstruct ng sasabihin; Like ng gamit lagi ni Pacquaio.. "you know!" but keep it in mind na hindi sa bawat salita may fillers, understandable naman sating mga Filipino fillers eh, parang ah, eh.. ano eh.. basta tip.. read ka lagi books at watch english programs, movie tapus try mo rin makipagchat sa US region either in YM or some other chat messengers..

Last edited:

what's up guys?! It's been a while since my last post here.. :ashamed:

But then again, thank you for keeping this thread alive.. :salute:

Just to share.. I am no longer working as a call center agent due to medical reason.. It's so sad to leave the industry but I have to.. because I don't have a choice.. So, forgive me if I am no longer updated with what is going on in the Call Center world but I'll try my best to entertain your questions/queries.. I'm also glad to know that there are fellow members who are posting on this thread to help out.. Thank you guys! Kudos as well! :thanks:

Hello, can you please post some scripts for t-mobile account? thanks.

sino dito alam yung cc na CSS?feedback naman.

sino dito alam yung cc na CSS?feedback naman.

brader kmusta apply mo? sabi ng kapitbahay namin sa egs daw e. txt ko na lng sayo

thanks sa tips. makakatulong to :lol:

anyone here from sutherland cubao ? i need info, i have exp for pure tech, pm me

applyan ko to sa m0nday.sutherland cubao.let's go for lenovo support! :lol:

Hi Guys!!!!! This is URGENT... Our account need more agents for MICROSOFT CHAT SUPPORT..

> Technical account
> TAKE NOTE.. THIS IS MICROSOFT ACCOUNT.. Big advantage specially if you want to move or have more technical knowledge.
> CLARK PAMPANGA SUTHERLAND site

** As I mentioned, this a CHAT SUPPORT.. even chat, very competitive ng salary and may re alignment na for salary (means halos kapatantay na ng Manila rate ang basic PLUS allowance...

*** No need na maging techy.. Mas need namin ang attitude and hard working agents..

** I am a senior technician | tech lead to our account and I can help you with the interview, specially sa FINAL INTERVIEW, since Team Manager namin ang mag iinterview, just mention na ni refer ko kayo

PM or better yet, PLEASE TEXT ME for more details...

0923-869-6261
0923-869-6261
0923-869-6261

anu po bang positon ang pwede sa call center na high school grad lang at hindi pa ganung kafluent sa english meron po ba?

hi! inquire ko lang kung may non voice account sa sutherland cubao, pwede ba yung walang cc experience?

tia! :)

hi guys !
im a registered nurse since july 2011
its been few years na pero hindi ako nag try mag apply in any BPO
i used to sell things , wimax , modems for sideline
and im an online player that sells items for $
un ang background ko, also mejo techie , i can do android phone support, pc . laptop basic troubleshooting
also a year ago or 2 years ago i become a networker naman, MLM company

this year i wanna apply for BPO company sa Angeles City.
i want to improve my skills and communicating in english, also a job to pay for my bills.

im a hardworking person and also i can do tech support.
saan bpo company kaya pwedeng mag apply?

hi guys !
im a registered nurse since july 2011
its been few years na pero hindi ako nag try mag apply in any BPO
i used to sell things , wimax , modems for sideline
and im an online player that sells items for $
un ang background ko, also mejo techie , i can do android phone support, pc . laptop basic troubleshooting
also a year ago or 2 years ago i become a networker naman, MLM company

this year i wanna apply for BPO company sa Angeles City.
i want to improve my skills and communicating in english, also a job to pay for my bills.

im a hardworking person and also i can do tech support.
saan bpo company kaya pwedeng mag apply?

Naku bro, sa Skills mong yan di ka mahihirapan mag apply as Technical Support Representative..nagkalat ang ganyang position dito sa maynila.

Thanks for sharing TS.
As for me, I enrolled in a short course offered by our provincial Government. It is called Community Language Specialization Program. I learned a lot there esp antagal ko ng di exposed sa english language.
Some things na di ko makalimutan ay do not tell ahm. It sounds you are not sure to what you are saying kasi pag ganun. As to out of this world question, be convincing sa pagsagot and make the product very beedy to the person you are talking.
Basta yun. Be confident sa pagsagot at wag paulit ulit. Always thin out of the box. ;)

Hi! I applied in a BPO company once and I failed in my initial interview, feedback to me is try to improve grammar and quality of voice. Does quality of voice really matter in a call center job? i have "pambata" quality of voice kase but since I have to modulate my voice I am trying to record my voice via phone so I can actually play with it until I get the right quality of voice should a good call center agent possess. :)

Newbie here :) trying to improve my communication skill and grammar so please correct me if anything's wrong with my post. :)

eto lang advice ko

1. huwag kabahan kung kinakabahan ka wag mo ipahalata, may nakapag sabi sa akin nun nagaapply palang ako "Fake it till you make it".
2. confidence ka dapat, yun iba nga kahit hindi ganun kagaling magenglish pero nakakapasa kasi malakas loob nila, once na makapasa ka madedevelop na yan communication skills mo.
3. eye contact sa nagiinterview
4. spontaneous sa pagsasalita
5. Smile :)

Apply and fly: Laboracay 2015 (convergys)

View attachment 194730

Join the first 250 to be hired this January and we will fly you to the biggest event on Labor Day Weekend*.

Plus! Get hired with your wavemates and you can all go to Boracay together!

Includes airfare and 3D2N hotel accommodation from May 1 to 3, 2015. You must have at least six (6) months continuous call center experience to qualify. *Terms and conditions apply.

APPLY TODAY AND FLY TO BORACAY!:beat:
#ConvergysPH #Laboracay2015

APPLY ONLINE HERE: s.heyo.com/92d696(Copy & paste this link into your browser's address bar)

Attachments

• Job board ad.jpg
    Job board ad.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 4
Re: Apply and fly: Laboracay 2015 (convergys)

thanks ts makakatulong sakin to talaga lakasan kona ulit ang loob ko!! :pray: :weep: :p

Back
Top Bottom