Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to invest in The Stock Market-Bro. Bo Sanchez tut

under maintenance po ba ng COL today? cant access my account..

galing galing naman! :) :) ngayon d nko mttakot maginvest dahil dto.. sweetdreams lagi :) haha

UPDATE FROM TRC

Stock Alert:
If Your Stocks Are Huge, Sell Some.

This is the first time I’m ever asking you to do this.

Reason: The TrulyRichClub is now 7 years old.

What does that mean? I’ve never had to tell you to do what I’m about to tell you in the past because all our members were just starting out and their money inside the market was relatively small. Thus, to do what I’m about to tell you to do, which is to sell some shares as the market is rocketing to the top, would make no sense. Because it would make no difference.

But today, things have changed. Because we can now divide the TrulyRichClub members into two groups. Let’s playfully call them “Rookies” and “Legends”. (I was going to name them Newbies and Oldies, but nah….)

LEGENDS consist of long-time members who have already been investing in the market for some years and already have sizable amounts in their portfolio. (Sizable is a relative term, of course. Only you can decide whether its sizable or not.) While the ROOKIES consist of those who are still beginning in their investment journey and their money in the Stock Market is still small.

I want to talk to the Legends. My loyalists. My every faithful TrulyRichClub fans who have stuck it out with me through a number of looooong winters when absolutely nothing was happening in the market, OR worse, when your stocks were crashing and your money was disappearing in front of you (at least on paper)—but you fought your doubts and kept buying anyway because I told you so; Legends are my very happy investors who have seen their money multiply again and again and again through the years…

Legends, you need to read my instructions carefully…

Legends: Sell 30% or 40% or 50%

If your investments are now huge, I want you to consider selling perhaps 30% or 40% or 50% of all your stocks. (Warning: After you do so, please don’t withdraw your money to fly in Hong Kong or get a Rolex or buy a Ferrari. Please keep your money as cash in your COL online account—ready to be invested again.)

Perhaps you’re wondering: “Bo, why should I sell a portion of my stocks when everything looks so rosy? I want to ride to the top of this wave and maximize my profits!”

Reason: Because even in a Bull Market, there are times when a “reset” can take place. And we’re seeing something brewing globally. There may be a dip in the US, which will also cause a dip in the Philippines stock market. Yes, our stocks may go down momentarily.

But then again, it’s possible that there will be no dip. Our predictions aren’t 100%.

So what is the conservative approach? Sell a portion of your Stocks now. So that if there is a dip, you can use the cash you raised to buy again when the prices are lower after the dip. (I’ll email you when it’s time to start buying back slowly.)

BUT if there is no dip and the stock market continues to fly to the moon, you’ll still have 50% or 60% or 70% of your money riding the wave. NOTE: If there is no dip, your natural reaction would be, “Oh shucks, I wish I didn’t sell a portion so I could have profited more!” But that’s not the point.

You see, by selling, you developed your “conservative” muscles. These muscles of putting “safety first” will prove to be a big blessing for you in your future investing journey.

Now let me speak to the Rookies…

Rookies: Invest As Usual

If you’re new in the TrulyRichClub and are still learning the ropes of investing, or your money in the market is still small, just keep doing your regular monthly buying. The lesson I shared with you above is for a future day when you already have sizable amounts in your portfolio.

Don’t worry. Just keep investing your small amounts every month. And after just a few years of faithful investing, you’ll wake up one morning and say, “Oh wow, my money has multiplied! Gobledegook, I’m already a Legend!”

If you have any questions, please visit our TrulyRichClub Forum at http://trulyrich.boclubs.com/

Happy investing, my friend.

May your dreams come true,

Bo Sanchez

PS. Registered to the WEALTH SUMMIT 2015 already? I hope so. It’s our annual date. See you on March 6 to 7 (with a Post-Summit Coach

Last edited:
Reason: Because even in a Bull Market, there are times when a “reset” can take place. And we’re seeing something brewing globally. There may be a dip in the US, which will also cause a dip in the Philippines stock market. Yes, our stocks may go down momentarily.

kaya pala makati kamay ko kanina pa., sell alert na to.,

mga boss na member ng TRC... may latest update po ba kyo ng SAM table?

Yung JFC po bakit wala sa SAM table?

JFC sabi nila masado na mahal yan.. Pero balita ko ung 180 pang.. e ngayon 200+ na.. tpos ung COL di rin yata alam ang ggawin sa JFC kasi laging ptaas.. anyway kung kaya mong mamili at Trip mo bakit hindi.. bawat sulok ng pilipnas may Jollibee tpos meron na sa ibang bansa.. hehehe

Pero mas masarap hanapin ung Susunod na JOLIBEE ang Price. :dance:

Guys any updates for sam table first time to buy stocks this week, just waiting for col to put my funds to my account, thanks guys!

UPDATE FROM TRC

Stock Alert:
If Your Stocks Are Huge, Sell Some.

This is the first time I’m ever asking you to do this.

Reason: The TrulyRichClub is now 7 years old.

What does that mean? I’ve never had to tell you to do what I’m about to tell you in the past because all our members were just starting out and their money inside the market was relatively small. Thus, to do what I’m about to tell you to do, which is to sell some shares as the market is rocketing to the top, would make no sense. Because it would make no difference.

But today, things have changed. Because we can now divide the TrulyRichClub members into two groups. Let’s playfully call them “Rookies” and “Legends”. (I was going to name them Newbies and Oldies, but nah….)

LEGENDS consist of long-time members who have already been investing in the market for some years and already have sizable amounts in their portfolio. (Sizable is a relative term, of course. Only you can decide whether its sizable or not.) While the ROOKIES consist of those who are still beginning in their investment journey and their money in the Stock Market is still small.

I want to talk to the Legends. My loyalists. My every faithful TrulyRichClub fans who have stuck it out with me through a number of looooong winters when absolutely nothing was happening in the market, OR worse, when your stocks were crashing and your money was disappearing in front of you (at least on paper)—but you fought your doubts and kept buying anyway because I told you so; Legends are my very happy investors who have seen their money multiply again and again and again through the years…

Legends, you need to read my instructions carefully…

Legends: Sell 30% or 40% or 50%

If your investments are now huge, I want you to consider selling perhaps 30% or 40% or 50% of all your stocks. (Warning: After you do so, please don’t withdraw your money to fly in Hong Kong or get a Rolex or buy a Ferrari. Please keep your money as cash in your COL online account—ready to be invested again.)

Perhaps you’re wondering: “Bo, why should I sell a portion of my stocks when everything looks so rosy? I want to ride to the top of this wave and maximize my profits!”

But then again, it’s possible that there will be no dip. Our predictions aren’t 100%.

So what is the conservative approach? Sell a portion of your Stocks now. So that if there is a dip, you can use the cash you raised to buy again when the prices are lower after the dip. (I’ll email you when it’s time to start buying back slowly.)

BUT if there is no dip and the stock market continues to fly to the moon, you’ll still have 50% or 60% or 70% of your money riding the wave. NOTE: If there is no dip, your natural reaction would be, “Oh shucks, I wish I didn’t sell a portion so I could have profited more!” But that’s not the point.

You see, by selling, you developed your “conservative” muscles. These muscles of putting “safety first” will prove to be a big blessing for you in your future investing journey.

Now let me speak to the Rookies…

Rookies: Invest As Usual

If you’re new in the TrulyRichClub and are still learning the ropes of investing, or your money in the market is still small, just keep doing your regular monthly buying. The lesson I shared with you above is for a future day when you already have sizable amounts in your portfolio.

Don’t worry. Just keep investing your small amounts every month. And after just a few years of faithful investing, you’ll wake up one morning and say, “Oh wow, my money has multiplied! Gobledegook, I’m already a Legend!”

If you have any questions, please visit our TrulyRichClub Forum at http://trulyrich.boclubs.com/

Happy investing, my friend.

May your dreams come true,

Bo Sanchez

PS. Registered to the WEALTH SUMMIT 2015 already? I hope so. It’s our annual date. See you on March 6 to 7 (with a Post-Summit Coach

nagiging postion trader na rin si BO, and i love it, your gain could be wipe out in just one day kaya beware guys, watch gold international if gold still climbing and reach its 1400 / ouch abay may malakihang pagbagsak sa equity market

ceb alert< sa mga wala p nito ingat sa pag pasok, yung annual report nito ay expected na mataas given the oil low price, so yung mga nka position sa 60-80 range ay pwde na mag sell off pag lumabas ang earning report nito, so ingat,, matagal n anticipated ng mga trader ito, good news equals sell off ahh

sa mga papasok pa lang sa Stock watch does underdog < yung mga under value company yung mga nagliliparan ngaon ay wala n yan, ,maiipit lang kayo dyan tulad ng HOUSE< hanggang 10 pesos n lng yan kaya ingat sa pag pasok

FLI would be good,, pasok lang kayo 1.65 buy below< pag n break yung 1.77 lilipad ito sa 2

RFM < 6.00 buy below pag n break yung 6.28 to 6.68 (ingat kayo sa price range n ito) pag n break ito lilipad ito sa 7

IMI < sa 4. 8 kayo pumasok kung gusto nio<

nagiging postion trader na rin si BO, and i love it, your gain could be wipe out in just one day kaya beware guys, watch gold international if gold still climbing and reach its 1400 / ouch abay may malakihang pagbagsak sa equity market

ceb alert< sa mga wala p nito ingat sa pag pasok, yung annual report nito ay expected na mataas given the oil low price, so yung mga nka position sa 60-80 range ay pwde na mag sell off pag lumabas ang earning report nito, so ingat,, matagal n anticipated ng mga trader ito, good news equals sell off ahh

sa mga papasok pa lang sa Stock watch does underdog < yung mga under value company yung mga nagliliparan ngaon ay wala n yan, ,maiipit lang kayo dyan tulad ng HOUSE< hanggang 10 pesos n lng yan kaya ingat sa pag pasok

FLI would be good,, pasok lang kayo 1.65 buy below< pag n break yung 1.77 lilipad ito sa 2

RFM < 6.00 buy below pag n break yung 6.28 to 6.68 (ingat kayo sa price range n ito) pag n break ito lilipad ito sa 7

thanks sayo boss, ano pangalan mo sir sa fb?

Re: Philippine Stock Market (With free ebook)

Salamat dito. Malaking tulong to. May God give u more blessings to share.:salute:

salamat sa input...

@chrisjohn123456, ano sa tingin nyo ang EW? sabi sa COL report, FV nya is 37. And base din sa http://markets.ft.com/, talagang uptrend ito. For the next 12 months: Low estimate: 27; Med estimate: 33; High estimate: 37.

Ito kasi yung sunod kong balak bilhin. Thanks.

Nahihirapan na ako anong bibilhin na stocks ehehe
parang mataas na lahat mga presyo mga boss...

"Position Trader" Hindi yata ganun ang Term or gusto nyang mangyari. Just My Thought. Assurance for your Profit sa mga legends.. kasi tuloy parin naman ung pag Invest nila Monthly wat ever the price as long below Target Price. meron akong nakita ng post sa FB sa CNN Blogs the Growth of the Philippines will continue until 2017 at 2018 di ko nakita ung ung Philippines sa list baka un ung BEAR Market natin. Just My Thought Ulit. Hanpin ko ung Blogs na un tpos post ko dito "Sharing" baka eto ung major Bear Market talga. sa ngayon darating ung Bear (Minor or Corrections) para makapag accumulate ng pera ang Company (Practical Terms) at pag bago mangyari un eto ang gusto sabhin ni BO na dapat nakakuha na tau Profit (LIP) kahit pano. at dhil all Time High tau be ready for Corrections "wag sana all time Low>>Ganun!!" .

- - - Updated - - -

Nahihirapan na ako anong bibilhin na stocks ehehe
parang mataas na lahat mga presyo mga boss...

subukan mong hintayin ang MEG na bumababa
LRI mukhang so far ok cya nakita ko sa FB buy below 12 ang position nila at mababa pa to mataas din sila mag bigay ng Dividends.
ingat ka sa mabilis tumaas ang price kasi mabilis din sila bumaba at kung wala akng plano sa pag Exit at pag benta Sure DIe ka. "just my thought"

- - - Updated - - -

Like ko talga ang CEB.. baba pa.. 89 Please.

^ yup,, we are seeing correction soon so, Lock in profit na,,

FLI < iwasan n po,

ceb buy below 90

rfm < if you believe sa company buy lang

imi < good company kung gusto nio lng

lri buy below 12 with good dividend ok lng ito kahit maipit kayo (sorry may news n dumating,, the deal is on,, merger is coming soon)

good morning to all,, always do your own research before you buy any stock

caveat!

Last edited:
ADDED VOL.

LRI wait at 11.30 sayang si umabot sa 11.20 (Average UP)
CEB eto na ba baba sa unang support 89.4. kasado na.

House panalo Gain: 21.67% Target 10.30 petot LIP (future Jollibee daw sana nga)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom