Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to invest in The Stock Market-Bro. Bo Sanchez tut

yes bro! pero lurker mode lang...

I do follow Bro. Bo but not all his recommendations, I make my own FA at TA na tinuro nung umattend ako ng seminars both sa COL at Accord.

For starters, recommended na i-follow yung kay Bro. Bo but once you get a hang of it (stock market basic principles) you can start doing your own research at mas ok kasi at least you know kung anong approach ang gagawin mo when buying/selling stocks.

Sanay na ko sa madugong portfolio, napagdaanan ko na yan. I've learned my lesson. Kaya I make sure na bawat kilos ko sa investments, napag-aralan ko na twice or thrice.

I'm actually re-reading The Intelligent Investor - Benjamin Graham (Warren Buffett), kaya ko nasabi na misnomer ang higher risk = higher gain is because of this book. Emphasis on the "IF you study the market." - yan din principle ni Robert Kiyosaki sa mga books nya.

For Beginners (or for those who want to refresh their memory) read this: http://www.investopedia.com/article...ay-trading-rules-rookies-dont-play-it-ear.asp

wow reader k pla,, hindi ko lng alam ibang quotation sa mga book n iyan,,

but karamihan ay tama naman, lalo yung kay warren buffet, sya ata idol ko rin,

yung ky jessie livemore parang gusto ko rin malaman, o mabasa, parang may matutunan p ako!

balak kong panoorin yung mga stock market movies, wala p nga lng time.

dumaan din ako sa red port but lesson learned, emotion less n ako, pag nkikita ko yung market na red, hahaha

concern ko lng yung mga newbies n nagpapadala sa market sentiment,, lalo n pag green yung market, hahah gustong sumabay n parang hero! kinabukasan pwde red n market hahaha,,

wala si sensyor noh? ilang araw n no comment hehehe,,

sana naman magpakita sya ng malasakit, hahahahaha, na FALLEN 44 tuloy mga newbies,

walang kalaban laban n kuyog tuloy, edi patay!

Last edited:
Mga sirs, paevaluate naman ng EW. Thanks.

hello mayng gabie siopao..

i traded ew last monday at a base of 24.45 sold at 26.5..now if you go long sa stock na ito good fundamentals pa naman..

Stocks rights offering wala na announce it would be best if your average is below 26. caveat! pareng siopaoasado musta sg

tama kaya po ang naging desisyon ko sa pagbenta ko ng MWIDE ? bili ko ksi dto 12.7 pa noon sabay bumaba na sya ng 8.30 kya nagalangan na ko.

ngayon naginvest naman ako sa LRI good desisyon po kaya ginawa ko? paadvise at thanks sa thread na to

tama kaya po ang naging desisyon ko sa pagbenta ko ng MWIDE ? bili ko ksi dto 12.7 pa noon sabay bumaba na sya ng 8.30 kya nagalangan na ko.

ngayon naginvest naman ako sa LRI good desisyon po kaya ginawa ko? paadvise at thanks sa thread na to

siguro naman nakuha mo yung stock div nia? tanong ko lang why do you buy mwide? maybe you see a potential and waiting to grow?

for me: just sell on strength, meaning pag nag rally sya pataas sell mo na agad,,

we want to maximize our gain with less risk e,, in the bull run, mabagal yan,

lri naman respected p naman yung 10.15 pag ito bumagsak

sa 9.3 mo n ito habulin ulit

- - - Updated - - -

i will copy paste here some post of nikki yu! magaganda rin insight nia!

sa stock market, never stop learning, because every day/ trading is different approach you have to apply, to be able to survive!

always newbies naman tayo dito!

Trading style
Pulot style works. Buying the Vomit works basta the companies have good fundamentals naman or if the bad news has been priced in and if you know how to tranche slowly and if the companies have intrinsic values. This is slow money.

Momentum strategies also work.
Buying the Breakouts, Buying the All Time Highs. Buying the Fucking Dips when the New highs give an entry. This is fast money.

You know the only thing that doesnt work?
Hope. Pray. Chart breaks down into new lows, and new lows, and new lows. and you keep averaging down on a company on a bull market.

NIkki yu!

the hardest stocks to trade are those at the lows, ang daming resistances. ang dami mo kailangan palayain na mga bilanggo.

easiest stocks to trade are those at all time highs, pulling back giving low risk entries and then proceeding to new highs.

Bakit ba mahilig mga tao sa mga nasa ilalim? ang dami niyong kalabang resistances...dead cat bounce lang ba lagi gusto niyo

people here talk little about trail stops. Why? those are your best friends.

It's sad when you make a lot of money and see the market take it away from you mainly coz you never took the money.

If you want to be disciplined, take a simple trail stop moving average to tell yourself that your winning positions have to be trimmed (or at least sell half only) so you can ride your core while trading the volatility at the top.

no one needs to buy the bottom and to sell the top. your goal is to make money when the trends are favorable and easy. Easy money.

dont make your life hard by trying to catch bottoms and tops. Trade well. hassle free. use stops.

With fast moves come sharp moves ;

Example would be ‪#‎maxs‬

Usually MoMos or Momentum Monsters such as Max's are ignited by simply a lot of hype and price performance. We don't argue with the tape but this means the foundation is shaky and this makes the rise far less sustainable than other slowpokes.

How to trade MoMos?

Fast trail stops and be careful with the averaging up zones.

For max's anyone with comfortable bases of 20-25 average prices are sitting pretty with 50% gains or 30% gains on the 33-35 move.

Be careful buying at 33-35; while these are all time highs; you have subjected yourself to some head aches by buying without discipline.

For now; you're lucky it hasn't broken 30 which is a psychological support but pain happens when lightning moves happen; like a thief in the night. If you're not a disciplined trader; recklessness can take your profits away.

The lesson is simply ; be aware of trail stops.

Once you're very much in the green; do not believe in hype.

Charts never lie.

Learn trail stops. If your stops don't get hit; keep riding; it's free money to ride your winners but if it gets hit; sell and be automatic.

Good luck.

Remember- fast moves wink emoticon

Especially for those who love the MoMos.

You gotta learn when not to average up wink emoticon

Don't follow blind brokerage firms. They're merely many clients who use several firms to distract you. The chart is the one and only thing you should look at.

Be disciplined.

Today's topic; the concept of Slippages.

Slippage is a trading term defined to be how many pips, cents or pesos you paid far away from the correct entry price.

Example you were trading ‪#‎house‬ recently ;
It broke above several resistances from 8.50 to 8.80; you saw Macquarie getting 200m pesos with an average vwap price of 8.75 ; you wanted to follow the fast money; and you followed and you bought at 8.90

You have a slippage of 15 cents or 8.90-8.75

The next day house went to 9.30 giving you comfortable margin safety so you trail stop

Then next day it hit 9.60-9.70

Note that this is the 10% in 2 days move.

Experienced traders sold tranches here.

It pulls back now to 9.10-9.20; still above 9 and still above 8.75 but the experienced trader goes for a round 2 pullback entry

While newbies are dumb founded and possibly even averaged up at 9.50 which was wrong since 9.50/8.75 is almost 10%

Zero risk reward for buyers at 9.50

Grow old.

Newbies should learn.

Last edited:
any news for ceb?
buy rating parin dun sa SAM table mga pre?

recommendation of trc is good for months,

ako naman technical ang tinitignan ko, good for 2-3 days lang ang time frame nia,

bullsih parin naman siya, n hold nia 20sma nia, good p rin naman, if na break nia sa 50sma mo sya habulin,

good earnng naman sya, so mag rarally ito pataas kung ilalabas nia yung annual report, kung hindi statisfied sa earning ang mga investor babagsak syempre,

pag nasa tuktok na, baka makaroon ng pump and dump,

buy below 90 parin, and should hold 84

sir chrisjohn123456, yung stock ko is under BPI Trade how to switch with COL?

sir chrisjohn123456, yung stock ko is under BPI Trade how to switch with COL?

How do I transfer my stockholdings from another local stockbroker?

If you are an existing client of COLFinancial, you can transfer your stockholdings to COLFinancial by giving your other stockbroker a written transfer instruction to do so, a copy of which must be furnished to COLFinancial. If your stockholdings are in street name and lodged with the PDTC, the transfer will be done electronically. Electronic transfer can take one or two working days and would entail a cost to the customer of Php 75.00 per stock (regardless of number of shares) will be charged by the issuing broker and by the receiving broker. This can be charged to your COLFinancial account provided it has enough available cash balance. Note: some brokers may charge Php82.50 for this fee.

are you liquidated na ba? if your are not col client pa! just email [email protected] for more help

im not COL client pa sir, im planning palang to switch once i got liquidated. thanks for your immediate reply always sir

29cs85t.jpg

ayus ha.. bagong member lang po ako ng colfinancial..
yayaman ba tayo rito?? hehe

paano mo malalaman kung may sell alert? are you familiar with sun life? thanks sa thread mo

Re: Philippine Stock Market (With free ebook)

thanks for updating ts. pa BM din po muna feedback later.

Re: Philippine Stock Market (With free ebook)

may bago na po bang bbl prices mga paps?

Back
Top Bottom