Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How To Know If A GIRL IS INTO GIRLS TOO?

lawvely

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
To start with, I consider myself a "straight female" in some aspects. Mahirap ipaliwanag pero babae ako manamit, gumalaw, pero hindi yung ubod ng kikay. Then recently, I came to realize that I get attracted to both men and women. Dati patingin-tingin lang talaga ako sa mga girls na hot, attractive, sexy. Hanggang doon lang. And lagi kong sinasabi sa sarili ko na never akong maffall sa girls. :lol:

But everything has changed when I met this colleague of mine. Maganda, matalino, mabait. Basta I know for sure that I have this "thing" towards her. Like I wanna try "it" with her. I wanna be in a relationship with her. So hindi lang siya infatuation. Eto yung problem. Sometimes, kapag napapatingin ako sa kanya, nahuhuli ko ring nakatingin siya sakin. Minsan nagkaka-eye contact kami for a few seconds. She compliments me as well! We talk pero not too often. We're just acquaintances, really. We're not very close to each other kasi. She doesn't know that I am a bisexual. Konti lang nakakaalam pa kasi. ;) I tried stalking her facebook and I found in some of her very old pics (4-5 years ago) na she's very close with this girl na close friend niya before. Then ang sweet ng mga captions and comments nila. But I am not sure if they were in a relationship before and whether she's a bi too.

I'm not yet ready to admit na I like her kasi I want to know first whether she's into girls as well. I have a feeling na mapapahiya ako kapag umamin ako and nalaman kong straight as a ruler pala siya. :lol: Help guys!! :):)

To start with, I consider myself a "straight female" in some aspects. Mahirap ipaliwanag pero babae ako manamit, gumalaw, pero hindi yung ubod ng kikay. Then recently, I came to realize that I get attracted to both men and women. Dati patingin-tingin lang talaga ako sa mga girls na hot, attractive, sexy. Hanggang doon lang. And lagi kong sinasabi sa sarili ko na never akong maffall sa girls. :lol:

But everything has changed when I met this colleague of mine. Maganda, matalino, mabait. Basta I know for sure that I have this "thing" towards her. Like I wanna try "it" with her. I wanna be in a relationship with her. So hindi lang siya infatuation. Eto yung problem. Sometimes, kapag napapatingin ako sa kanya, nahuhuli ko ring nakatingin siya sakin. Minsan nagkaka-eye contact kami for a few seconds. She compliments me as well! We talk pero not too often. We're just acquaintances, really. We're not very close to each other kasi. She doesn't know that I am a bisexual. Konti lang nakakaalam pa kasi. ;) I tried stalking her facebook and I found in some of her very old pics (4-5 years ago) na she's very close with this girl na close friend niya before. Then ang sweet ng mga captions and comments nila. But I am not sure if they were in a relationship before and whether she's a bi too.

I'm not yet ready to admit na I like her kasi I want to know first whether she's into girls as well. I have a feeling na mapapahiya ako kapag umamin ako and nalaman kong straight as a ruler pala siya. :lol: Help guys!! :):)

Ooh sounds kinky! Anyways, if you can still control the urge then try to find out more. But if you want to know if she's into girls as well in a shorter amount of time then you need to make a move. You don't need to admit anything yet instead try to communicate with her more like a guy would do if he's attracted to his girl colleague. In short, try to befriend her until both of you are close. It's totally up to you if you want to drop some hints along the way. If both of you becomes close and you still don't have an ounce of idea that she's into girls then you can try admitting to her just to get it over with. Don't feel embarrassed if she's indeed straight because admitting your feelings doesn't mean that you are assuming she's not straight but rather hoping that she would get attracted to you in the process.

Ooh sounds kinky! Anyways, if you can still control the urge then try to find out more. But if you want to know if she's into girls as well in a shorter amount of time then you need to make a move. You don't need to admit anything yet instead try to communicate with her more like a guy would do if he's attracted to his girl colleague. In short, try to befriend her until both of you are close. It's totally up to you if you want to drop some hints along the way. If both of you becomes close and you still don't have an ounce of idea that she's into girls then you can try admitting to her just to get it over with. Don't feel embarrassed if she's indeed straight because admitting your feelings doesn't mean that you are assuming she's not straight but rather hoping that she would get attracted to you in the process.

I always get the same advice/suggestion from others. Try to communicate with her more daw, spend time together, etc. But I think this alone will already result to suspicion. Kasi di nga kami ganon ka-close. We are not buddies. I don't know why but I still really do not like to disclose my feelings towards her. I hate being rejected. Lumalaban ang taas ng pride ko minsan. :(

Di kayo ganun kaclose. Edi tropahin mo. Wala ba kayong mutual friends? Kung wala at ayaw mo maging too obvious na gusto mo siya, try mo muna kaibiganin yung mga kaibigan niya.

I always get the same advice/suggestion from others. Try to communicate with her more daw, spend time together, etc. But I think this alone will already result to suspicion. Kasi di nga kami ganon ka-close. We are not buddies. I don't know why but I still really do not like to disclose my feelings towards her. I hate being rejected. Lumalaban ang taas ng pride ko minsan. :(

Well, rejection is a part of life especially for your sexuality. So I think it's the only way to move forward is to face possible rejection. Because if I were you, I would rather face rejection than having what ifs. Who knows, it might give you more confident and guts next time not because of being rejected but by having the courage to just do it.

Back
Top Bottom